jamming session

I want you! NO, Not you!

I walked out of the classroom and went towards the back school gate. I checked my text message on my phone to confirm the meet up place with Junhyung and his friends. Yes, I'm at the correct place. Where were they?

I felt a buzz from my phone. A text message from Junho!

Eunjung! Are you okay?

Why are you ignoring me in class? :'(

I did not ignored him in class. I was just distracted from my thoughts that I did not notice him (5 second pause) TRYING TO CATCH MY ATTENTION IN CLASS. HAHA. Whoops!

Mianhae Junho-shi. I did not realize that I ignored you.

Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for the concern ^^

I hit the button sent. I hope he won't worry about me. I shifted my gaze to the scene in front of me. Two girls laughing and hanging out with each other. How I wish I had a female friend. I miss having a female companion around me.

"Ready to go?"

I turned around and saw Junhyung grinning at me. I nodded in reply as I followed him to the car.

"Where are the rest of the guys?"

"They went ahead of us. I need to talk to you about this morning." He bit his lips as he looked nervously at me.

"I already know. Junho told me this morning."

"You're not mad?" He cautiously looked at me.

"Of course I'm mad! How could you not tell me something as important as this? No wonder you wore all those thick clothing in the middle of summer!" I growled.

"Mianhae. I did not know how to tell you."

I sighed. "You can tell me now. I'm listening."

He told me that they were in a group called BEAST and how they become friends. I was impressed by how hard they worked to get to where they were now.

"Is that why you said you had a stalker?" I snorted. "The price you have to pay for fame."

He smacked my head. "Hey, you wouldn't know the great feeling of being on stage being cheered by probably thousand of people. Dancing, singing and being cheered for made me feel alive. It feels as if I've accomplished something great!"

"Yeah, I won't probably know the feeling and never will. But nevertheless, I'm proud of you. You finally fulfilled your dream!"

Junhyung smiles as he hummed a tune.

I cocked my head to the side. "What are you singing?"

"You'll wait and see. We're here." He swiftly parked the car and hopped out of the car.

"Let's go!" He held out his hand and I grabbed his hand. We skipped our way to the jamming studio.

======

"We arrived here half an hour ago. What took you so long?" Dojoon showed and pointed at his wrist watch. The rest of the boys were laughing and talking.

"Sorry, we had a long talk. So we're starting now?" Junhyung asked as he took a sip of water from the bottle of water.

"Yeah." He shift his gaze to the rest of the boys. "We're starting. Ready guys?" He spoke loudly.

The boys stood up and grab a microphone each. A chorus of "yeah!" filled the room.

Yoseob enthusiastically stand in the middle of the room and smiled cheekily at me. "Ready to be blown away?"

"Show me what you got!" I grinned.

Dojoon signaled the music to start playing and soon the music filled the room.

Yoseob started singing as he looked at me. "Beautiful my girl~"

"Beautiful my girl~ My beautiful my girl and I~" Junhyung began singing as he pointed at me.

I bit my lips to prevent myself from smiling too much. All the way through the song they would occasionally point or look at me when the word 'beautiful' comes up. I found myself humming to the song by the time they finished singing the song.

"So how's the song?" Hyunseung sat next to me on the floor.

"It's awesome! I really love it! You guys were great!" I sincerely praised them.

"I know we're awesome." He grinned as I playfully hit him.

"You should be honored. You are the first one to hear this song." Kikwang sat himself next to me.

"Really? I'm so honored!"

He chuckled. "Don't tell anyone about our new song. It's a secret." He placed his finger to his lips.

"Okay. Let me treat you guys as a reward!" I suggested brightly.

"Alright!" He cheered.

"Hey guys! Eunjung will treat us for dinner!" Hyunseung announced to the rest of the boys.

I giggled when I saw their reaction. Cries of joy came from Yoseob and Dongwoon as Junhyung and Dojoon high-fived with each other. Smiles were plastered on their faces. 

There was never a dull moment when I was with them. I wish the day would never end.

 

===========

Yeah! I've updated as promised! *cheers*

I was happy when I saw that I had 29 subscribers. 1 more till it reached 30!

Thank you to my dear readers for reading and commenting. You  made my day! ^^