Meeting his friends

I want you! NO, Not you!

"Okay. Come into the house. I'm going to introduce you to my friends," he said, pulling me in.

I was dragged into the the living room as he called out his friends. I nervously looked around the house. I'm not really good in meeting new people. Before I knew it, his friends appeared in front of me.

"Who is that?"

I looked at the person who asked that question.

"Everyone, 'THAT' is Eunjung." He shot the tall brown haired guy a look.

"She's my best friend since childhood." Junhyung announced proudly.

I smiled and gave a little wave.

"Wow hyung! I didn't know you have a pretty best friend." The tall brown haired guy playfully punched Junhyung's arm as I looked at the ground to hide my red cheeks.

"Eunjung-shi,I'm Hyunseung. I hope we can be friends!" He smiled warmly as he gave me a hug, catching me in surprise..

I awkwardly hugged him back as I replied. "Uhh..Sure!"

"Okay. That's enough you two. Eunjung can only hug me!" Junhyung firmly said as he broke us apart.

Laughter echoed around the house.

"Seriously hyung? Are you like jealous?" A brunette haired guy .

Jealous? Why would he be jealous? We are only best friends after all. Nothing more, nothing less.

"I am not!" Junhyung huffed in annoyance as he folded his arms.

"Umm.. so are you going to introduce us?" I asked him.

Junhyung looked at me and his eyes lit.

"Oh yeah. I nearly forgot. Heh.." Junhyung scratched his head.

"So Eunjung, that rude boy is Dongwoon," he scowled at the brunette haired boy.

"Hey! I'm not rude!" Dongwoon blurted out.

"Yeah. Whatever. Now moving on. This is Yoseob. Be careful of him, he will use his aegyo to get you to do his work and what not." He pointed to the shortest guy on my right. This Yoseob guy seems harmless. He beamed at me when he realized that I was looking at him. I felt myself turned red(again). Okay. I take that back. How can he looked so cute when he was just smiling at me? I got to be careful of him.

"This is Doojoon and Gikwang," The two guys waved at me.

"Hey! You're the one who slammed the door at my face!" I pointed at him.

He raised his hands in the air, acting innocent.

"I didn't know it was you.  Junhyung hyung told me to ch-"

"Okay Gikwang. She gets it," Junhyung interrupted him.

Oh that reminds me.

"So Junhyung. Since when do you have a stalker? Are you sure you have one?" I .

"Since I entered high school. You know, I'm irresistble." He his lips as he stared seductively at me.

"Ewww! Stop that! You look like ert." I covered my eyes as the guys laughed at him.

"Yah! What was that suppose to mean?" he grumbled as he sulked.

"Oh, c'mon. I'm just kidding. You're always be cute in my mind. Forgive me?" I pouted.

"Aww! So cute!" Yoseob exclaimed as he pinched my cheeks.

I was rubbing my sore cheeks when Doojoon pulled me towards him.

"C'mon Eunjung-ah. Let's hang out today with me and forget about this big baby." Dojoon as he slung his arm over my shoulder.

I sneak one last look at Junhyung and smirked. He's going to give in soon.

"Okay oppa!" I nodded as I walked towards the door with him.

"Yah! You never call me oppa. Why him? Don't go out with that ert!" Junhyung snapped as he pulled me back to his side.

Dojoon pouted. "I'm not a ert! Speak for yourself. Who's the one who had lots of po-" Junhyung  put his hand on Dojoon's mouth.

The other guys laughed.

"I never seen Junhyung hyung like this!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

"Like what?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Junhyung's all flustered and sulky." Gikwang replied, smiling.

"Really? He's always like this around me. " I shrugged.

"You know, Junhyung always talk about you." Hyunseung grinned at me.

"Hyung!" Junhyung whinned.

"Then Junhyung must have miss me a lot!" I squealed as I jumped into his arms for a hug.

"Oooo!" The guys whistled.

"Junhyung turning red!" Yoseob exclaimed as he laughed.

The other guys roared with laughter as Junhyung pulled himself out of the hug.

"Yoseob, you better run." Junhyung warned him.

"Huh?" I widened my eyes as I watched Junhyung running after Yoseob.

We chuckled as we looked at them childishly chasing each other.

'Cute.' I thought as I smiled.

=====

As you can see, I at giving title. Lols.

I hope you enjoy reading my 4th chapter as much as I did. Hehe

Spread the love by subscribing and commenting.

Special thanks to my fellow subscribers and people who commented. *winks*