The competition

I want you! NO, Not you!

This fifth chapter is specially for DumbBunny! ^^

Sorry for the late update 

--------------------------

"Come here and sing!" Junhyung pleaded as he pulled me towards the microphone.

"Shiro!" I protested as I folded my arms stubbornly.

"Please? Do it for me." He gave me his puppy face.

Aish! How do I end up here, in this situation. This babo! Why did he have to suggest karaoke-ing? I knew it! Now I had to participate in their silly competition. I hate competition and I thought I had already made it clear to him.

Serve him right for choosing me as his singing partner. Not that I at singing of course. I mean I'm pretty good. In fact,I'm totally awesome at it( not that I'm bragging) and Junhyung knew it.  I'm not going to give in to him no matter what face he made to persuade me.

"You're going to lose Junhyung!" Dojoon taunted him as he high-fived with his singing partner Hyunseung.

Junhyung ignored him and whispered to me loudly," I'll treat you to ice-cream with the money we won later."

Ice-cream? Did someone said ice-cream? Damn Junhyung for knowing my weakness. Too bad I'm going to ask for the most expensive ice-cream there.

"Arasso! Just keep your promise and stop making that face." I gave in as I stepped forward to the microphones. I rolled my eyes as I pass one microphone to Junhyung who was grinning broadly at me. ' I'll back off so you can live better' appeared on the screen.

"Yay! Be prepared to lose everyone!" Junhyung announced as he grinned widely at me.

 I shook my head and took a deep breath. I begun singing when the music starts.

I'll back off so you can live
Say it directly
Looking at me
Say it looking into my eyes
Did you just say you wanted to break up?
Did you want to end it with me?
(I know) You probably got a lady
(I know) You probably got sick of me
even though the tears are rushing to me

The cheers that the others made quieted down. While I was singing, I saw Yoseob's and Dongwoon had their jaw dropped. The others simply just stared at me gobsmacked. I signaled Junhyung and he began rapping. By the time we finished singing the song, the silence was still there. Yoseob was the one who snapped everyone out of their daze by clearing his throat. Dongwoon realized that it was his turn to speak and broke the silence.

"Congrats to Junhyung hyung and Eunjung noona! You won!"

I smiled as Junhyung held out his hand. "Money!" he demanded.

"Hyung, you cheated! You only sang 5-6 lines and let Eunjung-ah sing them all!" Gikwang protested.

"At least I sing. Now, don't be a baby. Give me the prize money!"

"Aish. Alright.. Alright.." Gikwang grumbled as he took out 1 000 won.

" Now, the rest of you?" Junhyung stretched out his hand to them.

The others defeatedly hand over the money except Dongwoon. Junhyung raised his eyebrow at Dongwoon.

"What? I'm just a judge."

"So since you already had the money, you can pay for the karaoke bill. Bye!"  Hyunseung shrugged as he walked out of the room, followed by the rest.

"Wait. What?"

"It means you're paying for the room babo!" I muttered.

"What? I won the competition!" I gave him a look. "I mean we won the competition!" he added quickly.

"I can't believe those jerks! They're going to get it," he mumbled darkly to himself as he paid for the karaoke bill.

 

========

So what do you think of this chapter?
If only I can sing like G.na, that would be my dream come true. hehe