Episode 9

My Revenge, My Love.

2009, February 28th

The hug lasted for few seconds until Joohyun realized it and broke it.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't intend to do it. I just got excited." She was shyly saying.

Awkwardness surrounded them since then. Junmyeon was obviously blushing while Joohyun was embarassed.

"A-anyway, thank you for the help. I guess I'll see you around then." Joohyun stuttered as she said it.

"Wai-wait! So does that mean we are friends now?" Junmyeon shyly asked.

Joohyun was astounded. She doesn't know how to answer him. "Since he's a kind guy, why not?" Joohyun thought to herself.

"Yes, of course. I'll be glad too." Joohyun tried to sound composed.

"Thank you." Junmyeon was still shy.

"Okay then. See you around." Joohyun told him.

Joohyun then continued to walk around the campus for her to be more familiar with her new surroundings. Her eyes were filled with amazement with how everything is different from her hometown. Her excitement went even higher when she reached the library. "I probably must look for something to read." She murmured to herself.

When she came inside, she saw Taeyeon with her friend. She was shy to approach them but Taeyeon saw her.

"Joohyun-ssi!!!" She shouted as if she was not in the library.

"Sssshhhhh!!!" The librarian then told them.

"Sorry....." Taeyeon whispered as she was sitting. Embarassment was obvious in her eyes.

Then Joohyun came to them, "Annyeong! Taeyeon-unnie."

"Annyeong! By the way, I want you to meet my friend, Sooyeon." Taeyeon told her.

"Annyeong Sooyeon-sunbaenim." Joohyun said as she bowed down to her. 

"Annyeong Joohyun-ssi. Taeyeon is right. You look pretty." Sooyeon complimented her.

"Tha-thank you. But you're prettier than I do." Joohyun said humbly.

"I thought she looked cold but she's as kind as Taeyeon-unnie." Joohyun thought to herself.

Joohyun just remained standing there. There's still awkwardness but good thing, the two older lady are really kind to her. "Please sit, Joohyun-ssi. And by the way, you can call me Unnie too since you call Taeyeon unnie." Sooyeon cheerfully told her.

"Thank you, Unnie." Joohyun answered and smiled as she sat down.

"So how are you doing so far, Joohyun? Did you manage to finish all your requirements?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, Unnie. Thanks to the guy who helped me finished it." Joohyun said as she remembered what happened earlier between her and Junmyeon.

"What's his name?" Taeyeon asked once again.

"Jun......" Joohyun was cut as she Junmyeon walking towards them. 

"Annyeong sunbaenims! And oh, hi Joohyun. I never thought you would be with these two people." Junmyeon told them.

"You two knew each other?" Sooyeon asked.

"He was the one who helped me earlier." Joohyun replied.

"Oh, what a coincidence. Since you two knew each other already, I guess we don't need to introduce you to each other." Taeyeon said.

Junmyeon then sat down with them. Joohyun is still embarassed to Junmyeon about what she accidentally did earlier. Junymeon was just grinning at how cute she is when she is embarassed. Sooyeon and Taeyeon then noticed something different.

"Why are you grinning like that, Junmyeon?" Sooyeon asked.

"Ah, it's nothing. I just remembered something." Junmyeon replied.

"Junmyeon must be in love." Sooyeon then whispered to Taeyeon which made the two lady smirk.

"So Joohyun-ssi, did you have any boyfriend before?" Taeyeon asked.

"No!!!" Joohyun replied in a loud voice as she was surprised with the sudden question.

"Ssshh!" The librarian warned again.

"I mean, no. I'm sorry. I was surprised with the question." Joohyun said as she lowered her head.

"You're cute." Sooyeon said as she giggled with Taeyeon softly. Joohyun blushed with the compliment.

"I see. That's why you looked so innocent when I first saw you." Taeyeon told her.

"Come on, guys! I'm hungry. Let's go to the canteen." Sooyeon asked them.

Joohyun felt shy. She doesn't have much money to spend. Good thing she's a scholar so she doesn't need to pay for her tuition but her daily needs are not included. She suddenly remembered she needs to look for a part-time job which will help her provide her own foods and basic necessities.

"Uhm. Just go ahead, Unnies. I don't have money." Joohyun told them.

"No way. You have to come with us. We don't want to leave a friend alone. It's my treat." Sooyeon told her.

Joohyun felt so touched. They just met yet they treat her like they have known each other for a long time. "Thank you, Unnie." That's all that she could say.

"Will you also treat me?" Junmyeon suddenly said.

"Pay for your own. You're even richer than I do." Sooyeon told him which made everyone laugh.

"You're mean." Junmyeon said and acted cutely.

"I'm just kidding." Sooyeon said as she continued to laugh.

They went out from the library and went to the canteen.

"Wow! This is so huge." Joohyun said in amazement.

Taeyeon and Sooyeon just agreed with her while Junmyeon was just looking at her, smiling. "She's so cute." He thought.

"Let's fall in line now. Joohyun, choose everything you want. My treat." Sooyeon said and smiled to Joohyun.

"Thank you again, Unnie." Joohyun replied.

After they ordered, they looked for a table. Then they began eating and chatting. The canteen is currently full of people since it's the last day of enrollment so it was noisy as expected. But then, they stopped chatting when a petite girl entered the canteen squealing.

"Aaaaaahh!!!!!" The girl continued to squeal, stealing attention from other people, including the group of Joohyun.

"Sunkyu, why are you so noisy?" The other girl asked.

"The heir of the Byuns is confirmed to be studying here." The noisy girl whose name is Sunkyu replied.

"What???" The other girls said in unison and squeal.

"Why are they noisy? And who are they?" Joohyun asked Taeyeon, Sooyeon and Junmyeon.

"Ah, they are the queenkas of this university. They are really rich and popular. The girl who was shouting was Sunkyu. She's the niece of SM Enterntainment's CEO." Taeyeon replied.

"I'm warning you, Joohyun-ssi. Don't ever interact with them. They are bad." Sooyeon followed.

"But why are they squealing like that? Are there any celebrities studying here?" Joohyun asked.

"Not really but it is rumored that the heir of Byun Company is going to study here." Taeyeon replied.

"Byun? That sounds familiar to me?" Joohyun asked herself.