Episode 22

My Revenge, My Love.

Baekhyun opened his eyes upon hearing Joohyun and smiled like an idiot. "What did you say, noona?" He asked while grinning.

Joohyun got her senses back after hearing him. "Oh my God, what did I just say?" She mentally scolded herself.

"I-It's nothing." Joohyun replied as she tried not to look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun just continued to grin.

"But noona! I heard you said something." He complained as he poked her arms.

"Hey, Baekhyun. Stop it, will you? I said it's nothing." Joohyun denied once again, but the blush on her face says otherwise.

"Are you blushing, my beautiful noona?" Baekhyun began to tease.

"I'm not!" Joohyun replied as she hid her face from him. She then stood up and tried to leave him but Baekhyun quickly grabbed her arms, causing her to fall nearer to him. Now, their faces are just few centimeters away from each other. Baekhyun then looked at her with sincerity.

"Noona, I love you and I really do."

Joohyun tried to hide it but her face blushed even more. She avoided his sincere gaze at her and bit her lower lip.

"Noona, will you look at me?" Baekhyun seriously said.

"I don't like." Joohyun muttered.

Baekhyun had no choice but to make her look at him, eye-to-eye. He carefully caressed her face.

"Now, noona, tell me what you have just said awhile ago." He seriously asked.

Joohyun hesitated at first. "Byun Baekhyun, what are you doing to me? Why am I feeling like this?" She mentally said. Her heart has betrayed her. She tried to stop it, but she can't. She has fallen for him, completely.

Baekhyun pretended to be disappointed. He slowly removed his hands from her face and acted sad. Joohyun, upon noticing it,

"Wait."

Baekhyun smiled victoriously before he looked at her again. "What is that, noona?" He began acting cold again.

"I-I...." She began to stutter. Baekhyun pretended to be impatient and stood up, attempting to leave her alone.

"I think I like you!" Joohyun yelled at him swiftly with all her courage.

Baekhyun turned around. "That is not what I have heard earlier." He childishly complained.

"But Baekhyun, it's just the same!" Joohyun is giving up at his childishness.

"Same with what?" He quickly asked.

Joohyun was caught red-handed. She mentally facepalmed herself. Baekhyun, indeed, won this childish fight.

"Same with love." She shyly murmured.

"But I like the latter one better. Come on, noona. Say it." Baekhyun whined at her.

"So childish." She mentally laughed at him. "I've said it already." She said as she stuck out her tongue.

"Be serious, noona." Baekhyun complained as he noticed she is acting childish too.

"I'm serious." She whined back.

"About what? That you love me too?" Baekhyun began teasing.

Joohyun was shocked with his assumption, making her eyes open so wide. "Assuming." She tried to diss him.

Baekhyun slowly approached Joohyun's side and faced her ears as he seductively whispered, "You cannot take your words back anymore, noona. You're officially mine now, noona." 

Joohyun tried to hide it but she blushed in embarassment upon hearing him.

"Yah! Stay away from me, you ert!" She said as she slowly slapped his arm.

"What's ert in that, noona?" Baekhyun answered back.

"The way you whispered!" She replied.

"Oh, noona. You should not be thinking of it that way." Baekhyun replied, teasing her that she was not supposed to think of erted stuffs.

Joohyun yelled upon hearing him. "Yah! You'll get it from me, Byun Baekhyun!" She yelled at him.

"You already got me, noona. All of me." He more.

"Eew! That's too mushy, Baekhyun." She acted like she was disgusted with him.

"But I know, you like it too, noona." He replied, continuously teasing her.

"Are you going to tease me all day?" Joohyun asked him, pretending to be getting irritated already.

Baekhyun suddenly behaved. "I'll stop it, noona." He said like he was child getting scolded by his parent.

"Good boy." Joohyun triumphantly said, finally getting revenge from all his teasings.

"But noona, I have one question." Baekhyun slowly asked.

"What is that?" Joohyun asked as he looked at him.

"Are we... Are we official now?" Baekhyun nervously said.

Joohyun took a second to think. She loves him but she is afraid to commit yet. At the same time, she felt like she doesn't want him to be sad since he is already happy with their feelings for one another.

"Yes." She firmly replied, looking at him with sincerity.

Baekhyun grinned widely as he stood up and shouted repeatedly, "Yes! Noona is now my girlfriend!"

"Hey, Baekhyun. Be quiet. Someone might hear you." Joohyun was nervously asking him to be quiet.

Baekhyun instantly listened to her. "Noona, you don't know how happy I am right now." He said as if he won a lottery.

Joohyun blushed upon hearing his reaction. "I am happy too, Baekhyun." She shyly said.

The two people are probably in their own world as they never noticed someone was listening to them.

"I must forget her now." The person said as tears began to flow on his cheeks.


The two new couple left their 'secret' place and went to eat their lunch.

"Uhm, Baekhyun. Can I ask you a favor?" Joohyun carefully said.

"What is that, my honey babe?" Baekhyun replied.

Joohyun frowned upon hearing him. "Stop calling me honey babe!" She whined.

"But couples are supposed to have nicknames for one another." Baekhyun protested.

"But none of those things, Baekhyun." Joohyun disagreed.

"Then what do you want, noona?" Baekhyun gave up at her stubbornness.

Joohyun thought for a second. "Hmm, how about I call you, Baekhyunnie?" Joohyun smiled upon suggesting it.

"But noona, that is too girly." Baekhyun frowned this time.

"Baekhyunnie...." Joohyun sweetly said as she started to play with him.

Baekhyun felt shivered upon hearing her sweet call. "Okay, if that's what you want, noona." He said as he admitted that he lost the game. "But what should I call you, noona?"

"Uhm, you can call me Hyunnie if you like." Joohyun said.

"Hyunnie?" Baekhyun said as he started to think whether he should call her that or not.

"Hyunnie sounds cute, Hyunnie." He agreed. "So what favor would you like, my Hyunnie?" He sweetly asked.

"Can we keep our relationship a secret?" Joohyun asked as she looked at him.

Baekhyun sulked upon hearing her favor. "Why, noona?" Baekhyun sounded disappointed.

"I don't want to cause you harm. If they found out that you were dating me, I'm sure lots of people will dissent our relationship. I don't want to ruin your image, oppa." Joohyun explained.

"But Hyunnie, I don't care about other people. I only care about you." Baekhyun whined.

"But it will be better if we just keep it. Does your mom even know about me? She might not like me for you even though she knows me." Joohyun conviced him more.

Baekhyun suddenly remembered his mom, she opposed to Joohyun in favor of Miyoung. "Okay, noona. If that's what you want." He sighed.

They continued walking until they reached the canteen, they spotted Taeyeon, Sooyeon and Joonmyun on one table.

"Unnies! Oppa!" Joohyun excitedly called them. The three looked at her with anxiousness.

"Oh! Hi Joohyunie. Come, sit with us. Call Baekhyun and tell him to sit with us." Taeyeon casually told her.

Joohyun left and called Baekhyun.On the other hand, Taeyeon and Sooyeon both looked at Joonmyun with sympathy. Sooyeon grabbed his hand and held it tight. "You can do this." She mouthed him.

Joohyun and Baekhyun came to the table. "Annyeong haseyo Taeyeon-noona, Sooyeon-noona and Joonmyun-hyung." He cheerfully greeted them.

"Annyeong, Baekhyun-ssi." Taeyeon replied on behalf of the three of them as the other two just smiled at him.

"Are you feeling okay now? We heard you were not feeling good earlier." Sooyeon asked.

"Ah, yes noona. I'm feeling better now." Baekhyun replied.

"That's good to hear, then." Taeyeon said.

"Thank you, noona." 

Meanwhile, Joohyun noticed that Joonmyun is acting strange. Sooyeon noticed that Joohyun was looking at him.

"Oh, would you want to order your lunch now?" She hurriedly asked.

"Oh yeah, noona. Joohyun-noona, let's go order now." Baekhyun said.

The two left again to order their lunch. Taeyeon and Sooyeon quickly turned their attention to Joonmyun.

"Joonmyun, you're too obvious." Taeyeon told him.

Joonmyun remained silent. He was really hurt finding out the truth.

"Joonmyun, if you don't want Joohyun to know what your feeling, then at least pretend that you are fine and just smiled. Look at you, you're sulking." Sooyeon adviced him.

Joonmyun let out a sigh. "Okay noona, I'll try it." He said and flashed a fake smile.

"Good." The two older ladies to him.

The couple came back, talking sweetly to one another.

"Wow! You two looks like a new couple the way you talk." Taeyeon said.

Joohyun and Baekhyun looked at each other. "No, we are not, unnie." Joohyun replied.

"Yeah, noona, we are just close like this." Baekhyun followed.

Joohyun noticed Joonmyun was still quiet. And so, she initiated to talk to him.

"Oppa, how was class awhile ago? What did we miss?" 

Joonmyun was astonished. "We... We.. We did.. We did nothing." He said.

"Hyung, why are you stuttering? Is there something wrong?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh, no. There's nothing wrong. I was just thinking about something. Excuse me." He said as he stood up and left.

Taeyeon and Sooyeon looked at each other. Joohyun noticed that something's wrong. "Unnies, Baekhyun. I'll just follow oppa. Excuse me."

Joohyun stood up to follow Joonmyun. Although Baekhyun felt jealous about it, he understood that he's also her friend. "Okay, noona. Come back soon, okay?" He said.

Joohyun got out of the cafeteria and saw Joonmyun walking. "Oppa!" She shouted.

He looked at her with sadness. "I must ignore her from now on." He thought as he looked away and continued to walk.

Joohyun wondered why he ignored her. She ran as fast as she can to reach him.

"Oppa! Wait for me!" Joohyun yelled. Joonmyun stopped from walking, but not looking at her.

"Oppa, are you ignoring me? What is the problem?" She said as she was panting.

Joonmyun turned around to look at her. "No, Joohyun. I am not ignoring you. I just have a problem." He firmly said. Trying to stop his tears from falling.

"Oppa, I'm your friend. You can confide on me." Joohyun said as she patted his shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm just a friend to you. It hurts me more." He mentally told her. "No, Joohyun. I can do this. I don't want to get you involved. Please give me some time alone." He said as he turned his back on her.

As he was about to walk away, "Oppa, I'm just here for you if you need me." She told him. And there, his tears started to fall. He walked away as fast as he can, hoping Joohyun did not see it.

Joohyun, on the other hand, felt sad for him. "If only I could help him." She murmured under her breath.

She lifelessly went back to the cafeteria.

"Joohyun! You're back. How's Joonmyun?" Sooyeon asked upon seeing her.

"He's not okay. He has a problem but he won't tell me." Joohyun replied, obviously worrying about him.

Sooyeon and Taeyeon looked to each other. "Don't worry, we'll try to talk to him."

"Come on, noona. Sit here. Finish your food already." Baekhyun called her.

Joohyun sat down beside him. "But I lost my appetite already." She said.

"But noona, you have to eat. You need to take care of your body." Baekhyun told her.

Joohyun flashed a small smile at him. "Thanks Baekhyun." She told him and continued to eat.

Everything has gone awkward after Joonmyun walked out. Baekhyun, being a man too, knew that Joonmyun like Joohyun. So he felt it might have something to do with him and Joohyun. "He was treating Joohyun cold lately like what he did awhile ago. Does it have something to do with her and me?" He thought.

Joohyun was also thinking about Joonmyun. "What is oppa's problem? Why won't he let me know?" 

As the four were seated on the table, they were unaware somebody was already spying on them. "Enjoy your remaining happy moments with him, Joohyun."


Author's Note: Okay, so Chapter 22 is uploaded. How do you like it? ^^ *Spoiler Alert* Sehun's character will come out soon. I don't know what chapter it is, but I'm assuring you, he's appearance is approaching near. ;)