Episode 11

My Revenge, My Love.

Joohyun was surprised when Baekhyun grabbed her wrist and took her with him as they ran away from the crowd.

"Wait, where are you taking me?" Joohyun asked Baekhyun.

"Just come with me, noona. Don't worry." Baekhyun assured her.

"O-okay." Joohyun answered.

They continued walking as none of them was aware they were holding each other's hands. Joohyun felt so happy she met him once again. Baekhyun, on the other hand, felt it was magical. He already lost his hopes of seeing her once again. In addition to that, his mother has already set him for an arranged marriage with his mother's close friend who also owns a prominent business. However, since fate has brought them back together, he felt that Joohyun is the one for him. He then decided that he will tell it to his mom later on.

"Finally, we're here." Baekhyun said while gasping.

"Why are we here?" Joohyun asked.

"Just follow me." Baekhyun replied shortly.

They went inside a private room and stayed there while waiting for someone. After few more minutes of waiting, the person they were waiting for has arrived.

"Good morning Mr. Byun." The older man greeted and was surprised when he saw Joohyun. "And oh, good morning too, Ms. Choi. I didn't know you two knew each other." The older man greeted her as he chuckled.

"Long story, Mr. Lee." Baekhyun replied to the chancellor, the person who also helped Joohyun in her enrollment.

"Anyways, I am truly sorry for the commotion earlier. I assure you it won't happen again." Mr. Lee said as he bowed down to the young heir.

"I understand that, Mr. Lee. It's not a problem. Actually, I went here to discuss you an important matter." Baekhyun told the chancellor.

"What is that, Mr. Byun?" Mr. Lee asked.

"I want to be in the same classes as Mr. Choi Joohyun." Baekhyun answered firmly, yet he was excited inside.

Joohyun who was just listening to their serious conversation was shocked. 

"What?" Joohyun and the chancellor asked in unison.

"I want to be in your classes, noona." Baekhyun told Joohyun. "May I, Mr. Lee?" Baekhyun then turned to the older man as he looked to him  like he was anticipating for a specific answer.

"It will be my pleasure to fix it for you, Mr. Byun." Mr. Lee then answered.

Baekhyun sighed in relief and suddenly hugged Joohyun due to his excitement. "Noona! I will be in the same class as you." He exclaimed.

Both Joohyun and the older man were shocked with Baekhyun's actions. The chancellor then cleared his throat to distract the two of them.

"I'm sorry to ask but I wonder how you two know each other. May I ask?" Mr. Lee asked them.

"Actually Mr. Lee, Joohyun and I have known each other since we were young. Her family was the one who took care of me when I was involved in a vehicle accident." Baekhyun answered the older man to satisfy his curiosity.

"Oh, I see. Now I know why I feel comfortable with you, Ms. Choi. I knew you're a kind-hearted person." Mr. Lee sincerely said as he smiled to Joohyun.

"Uhm, thank you Sir. I feel so flattered." Joohyun awkwardly replied as she was not used in receiving compliments.

"Anyways, the assembly will begin in few minutes. It will be on the school ground. I'll see you there." Mr. Lee said and went out of the room.

"Noona, aren't you excited to be in the same class with me?" Baekhyun asked as he noticed Joohyun was quiet.

"Of course, I'm excited. It's just that I am not used in receiving compliments. I felt shy about it." Joohyun answered even though it was not the real reason. Well, partly, it is. But the main thing that's bothering her is her heartbeat. "Why does my heart beats so fast?" She asked in her mind. 

"Well, be used to it noona. I will be feeding you lots of compliments." Baekhyun told her.

"Aish, stop being too mushy, Baekhyun." Joohyun whined to him.

"You're so cute." Baekhyun said as he laughed. "Let's go, noona. We'll be late to the assembly." He then said as he grabbed her hands which made Joohyun's heart beats even faster.

They were walking with their hands still holding to each other. As they reached the ground, people were looking at them. Some were surprised. Some were even frowning. But some were also smiling.

"Joohyun-ah!" As two girls approached them.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo. Taeyeon-noona, Sooyeon-noona. By the way, this is Baekhyun, he is my friend." Joohyun said enthusiastically.

"Anyyeonghaseyo noonas." Baekhyun greeted them cheerfully.

"Annyeong Baekhyun-ssi. We know you already." Taeyeon chuckled as she replied to the famous heir.

"Gosh Joohyun. You never told us you two knew each other." Sooyeon told Joohyun.

"Noona. Stop it. It's embarrasing." Joohyun whined to her older sister.

"Come on, let's go." Taeyeon asked them.

"Oh God, how could that poor girl possibly be close with Baekhyun-oppa." Some of the girls were gossiping.

Joohyun felt uneasy about it but good thing, Baekhyun was on her side. "Nevermind them, noona." He whispered to her.

"Thank you, Baekhyun." Joohyun shyly replied.

The speaker then began the introductory speech. Oblivious to Joohyun, Baekhyun was staring to her like there's no one else around them.

"Noona, I'm so happy that I finally found you. I've been waiting for this day to come. My dreams has come true. To see you once again. Now, I will never let you go." Baekhyun said to his self.


Hello my readers. I'm finally back. Sorry to keep you waiting for too long. I've been too busy with my life. Chapter 11 is up, what can you say about it? ^^