Episode 15

My Revenge, My Love.

"Stop giggling, Unnies!" Joohyun cutely complained to the two older ladies.

"How can we stop? This is just too much to take." Sooyeon said as she continued to giggle with Taeyeon.

"Yah! It makes me feel in love." Taeyeon agreed.

"You, unnies, are going crazy. We better go back to our classes now." Joohyun just gave up.

The three of them walked their way to their respective classes but the two were still giggling. Taeyeon and Sooyeon reached their classroom first as it was nearer than Joohyun's.

"Okay, Joohyun. We better go now. We'll see you later. And oh, introduce us to your secret admirer when you meet him." Taeyeon teased Joohyun for the last time.

"Unnies! Stop it." Joohyun complained. The two older ladies just laughed. "I'll see you later, Unnies." Joohyun said as she waved to them.

Joohyun walked to her room. While she was walking, somebody tapped her on her shoulder which made Joohyun shocked.

"Oh my!" Joohyun almost shouted as she turned back to see the person.

"Oh! Oppa! It was just you." Joohyun said as she sighed to Joonmyeon. 

"You must be drinking too much coffee." Joonmyeon laughed to her.

"No, I'm not. I just easily get shock." Joohyun defended.

"Let's go now or we will be late." Joonmyeon told her.

The two of them then walked to their room. They have a lecture but Joohyun wasn't able to listen well to their prof as she was thinking who SH could possibly be. "But I don't know anyone with this initial, not even in this class has someone named SH." She thought. Joohyun spent the whole time of the class thinking who could it be. After the class...

"Joohyun!" Joonmyeon shouted when he noticed her walking without saying goodbye.

"Oh, oppa!" Joohyun said as she came back to her senses.

"You seemed lost. Are you  okay?" Joonmyeon asked with concern.

Joohyun hesitated to say it at first but since she think he could be a trustworthy friend, she decided to tell it. "Oppa, I found a letter inside my locker. But I don't know who gave this to me."

"What kind of letter is it?" Joonmyeon asked.

"A letter from a secret admirer." Joohyun shyly admitted. "Do you know someone who's initials are SH?" Joohyun then asked.

Joonmyeon suddenly felt nervous and stuttered, "Ah, n.-no. I don't know anyone who's name is SH."

"Oppa, why are you stuttering?" Joohyun asked, innocent of the reason why he did.

"Oh, I just choked from my saliva." Joonmyeon lamely lied.

"Oh, I see." Joohyun was still innocent.

"Oops! That was close. It's too early to be revealed that I am the one." Joonmyeon scolded his self mentally.

The two continued to chat as they were walking. Later on, Taeyeon and Sooyeon saw the two of them.

"Oh, you two are together." Taeyeon teased them.

"Is he the one Joohyun?" Sooyeon followed on teasing them.

"Unnies!" Joohyun whined to them. Joonmyeon was just quiet. "How could they think it's me?" He thought.

"Where are you two going?" Taeyeon asked, stopping from teasing the two.

"Well, I need to go to my work after this. I don't know to Joonmyeon-oppa." Joohyun told them.

"I've got an idea. Why don't we hang out to the place where Joohyun works?" Sooyeon asked them.

"What unnie?" Joohyun asked in  a shock tone.

"I think that's a good idea." Taeyeon agreed.

"But unnie!" Joohyun cutely complained.

"Why Joohyun? What's the problem?" Joonmyeon asked.

"It's embarassing." Joohyun shyly said.

"No, Joohyun. Besides, we would like to see where you work. It's interesting." Taeyeon told her.

Joohyun finally agreed and they left all together to go the cafeteria where she works.


Meanwhile, Baekhyun was sitting inside the VIP room of Incheon Airport. 

"Mom, I could have gone to school this morning instead." He muttered under his breath. Actually, he actually misses his noona. He felt stupid that he didn't ask her number when he should have asked.

"Of course, you will meet your future wife. You have to look good. You have to prepare for this." His mom answered coldly.

Baekhyun just remained quiet. After all, he knows he's defeated from the start if he starts arguing with his mom. They remained sitting for few more minutes.

"7:45 PM......" Baekhyun said. Sounding like he's counting the hours they have wasted just for waiting.

A knock suddenly interrupted the silence. "Madam Byun, Mrs. Hwang and her daughter has arrived."

Smile appeared on Mrs. Byun's face. "Thank you." And then she faced Baekhyun, "They're here. Let's welcome them." She commanded him.

Baekhyun just lazily followed her. It's not that he hates his "future" wife, it's just that his attention is on someone else. The people they were waiting for has finally come.

"It's nice seeing you again, Mrs. Hwang." Mrs. Byun greeted the other lady as she gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I know, my amiga. It's nice meeting you again." Mrs. Hwang replied.

"And wow, is this Miyoung already? She's so beautiful." Mrs. Byun said as she turned her attention to the young beautiful lady.

"Thank you, Ma'am." The young lady whose name is Miyoung replied shyly. 

"You don't need to call me Ma'am, you can call me auntie or better, mom since you will be my son's future wife." Mrs. Byun told the younger lady which made the latter shy. Baekhyun, on the other hand, just gave an awkward smile.

"You don't need to worry about her shyness. She's naturally like that when she's meeting people at the first time." Mrs. Hwang replied.

"By the way, they need to introduce theirselves to one another." Mrs. Byun told referring to the two children.

"Annyeong-haseyo, Jeoneun Byun Baekhyun imnida." Baekhyun introduced first, showing his side of being a gentleman.

"Annyeong-haseyo, Jeoneun Hwang Miyoung imnida. Mannaseo bangapseumnida." Miyoung replied.

"Wow, your Korean language is still good." Mrs. Byun praised her.

"Of course, even though we lived in the Stateside, we made sure we won't lose our Korean culture in our family." Mrs. Hwang proudly boasted.

"Well, anyways, we have prepared a dinner for us in our mansion. I bet you were tired from your long trip. Let's go now." Mrs. Byun told them.

"Okay, my amiga." Mrs. Hwang agreed.

They began walking but the two younger people remained silent. For the both of them, it's awkward because they rarely know each other. It's more awkward because they are being put in an arranged marriage. Meanwhile, the two older ladies are leaving them purposely because they wanted the two to be close. They finally reached their car.

"Okay Baekhyun, Miyoung. You two can go to the other car. Me and Mrs. Hwang have lots of catching up to do." Mrs. Byun told them.

"Yes, and I think this is the right time for you two to be close." Mrs. Hwang agreed.

The two had no choice but to follow their moms' request or rather, command.

The two entered the car but none of them were speaking but both were thinking of initiating the conversation. Baekhyun, being the gentleman he is, started to speak.

"So what can you say about Korea?"

"It's still good. I actually missed it. So it's nice to be back." Miyoung replied.

"What do you mean it's nice to be back? Does it mean you used to live here?" Baekhyun asked.

"Don't you remember me? I'm that young girl who used to go to your mansion with my mom. I used to talk to you but you always ignored me." Miyoung told him.

Flash backs started coming to his mind. "Aah. I'm so sorry for forgetting. I don't really have a good memory. And oh, I'm sorry for being so mean when we we're younger." He apologized in embarassment.

Miyoung just laughed at his reaction. "Ah, I see. So that's why you also forget that I'm a noona?" She told him.

Hearing it made Baekhyun more embarrased. "Oh yeah. I'm so sorry noona." He said shyly.

"You're so cute." Miyoung just said and laughed. Baekhyun then laughed along with her.

The two were so much comfortable now than earlier. They continued to chat while heading back to Baekhyun's mansion.


Joohyun finally went home after her five-hour work. Seeing her friends in her workplace made her work much easier and fun . Before she went out of the cafeteria, she texted the three of them and thanked them for their visit. She then began walking her way to her dorm as her workplace was just a few blocks from her dorm. While she was walking.....

"You should not be walking alone on the street at this time." A deep voice told her.

Joohyun trembled upon hearing it and tried running.

"Wait, Joohyun! It's me." The young man shouted at her.

Joohyun looked behind and see the man. When she recognized him, she slowly went back nearer to the man. "Oh my! Joonmyeon-oppa, why do you have to make me shock always!" Joohyun whined at embarrassment.

Joonmyeon jsut laughed at her. "I knew you're finishing work this time so I decided to wait for you since it's already late." He told her.

"You don't need to do this, oppa. I can fend for myself." Joohyun told him.

"But still, you're my friend. I won't let anything happen to you." Joonmyeon refused her.

"Wow. That's so kind of you, oppa. Thank you." Joohyun just blushed at him.

"It's nothing." Joonmyeon sincerely replied.

The two began walking and continued to chat. Few minutes later, they arrived at her dorm.

"Thank you for your time and kindness, oppa. Goodnight. Take care." Joohyun told Joonmyeon before she entered inside.

"Anything for you, Joohyun. Goodnight." Joonmyeon told her and smiled.

Joonmyeon left and Joohyun entered the dorm. "Lord, thank You for giving me a nice Oppa like Joonmyeon-oppa." She silently prayed to God.

Suddenly, she remembered Baekhyun. "I wonder what happened to him. I hope he's doing well."

TO BE CONTINUED....


Author's Note: Chapter 15 is up and the mystery is revealed. SH is Joonmyeon. Haha. I'm sorry to those who thought it was Sehun. :p But how did he become SH? LOL. It will be revealed in the coming chapters. Watch out for it. And oh, Hwang Miyoung has come. What do you think her character in this fic will be? Well, it's already 3:37 AM in my place right now but I wanted this chapter to be out so I stayed up late just for this. I hope you'll like this chapter. ^^ Thanks.