Episode 25

My Revenge, My Love.

The morning has finally arrived and yet, Baekhyun has not sleep yet, overthinking of how to resolve his dispute with his mom over his relationship with Joohyun. Discouraged, he stood up from the bed to get his self ready for school.

As he finished preparing, he went straight to the dining room to eat his breakfast. As he was walking, he saw his mom having her breakfast and so he thought of skipping breakfast in order to avoid arguing with his mom again.

He turned his back. "Won't you eat breakfast?" His mom, asked in annoyance.

"I-I'm rushing. I'm gonna be late for my classes." He lied, in order to avoid speaking with his mom.

"I don't care if you'll avoid me for the rest of your life, stay away from that girl!" She shouted.

Baekhyun stopped and took a deep breath. "Stay away from Joohyun." He firmly replied and walked away.

His mom was shocked with his action and yelled in madness, "Baekhyun!!!"

He just left her there, and walked his way out.

"Good morning, sir."

Baekhyun looked at the person, slightly smiling.

"Is there any problem, sir?" The other person asked.

"My mom, she knows everything already." Baekhyun plainly replied.

The other person gulped, feeling bad for Baekhyun. He slowly patted the latter and gave him encouraging words, "Sir, don't worry. You will overcome this."

"Thank you for the encouragement, Butler Han." Baekhyun replied with a small smile.


"Joohyun, wake up already." Mrs. Choi tenderly whispered to her daughter.

Joohyun slowly opened her eyes and upon seeing her mom, she smiled.

"Umma..." She rose from her bed and hugged her mom tightly.

"My daughter, your aura is so different today. It feels like you're really all grown-up." Her mother said.

"Umma!" Joohyun shyly whined.

"I'm happy for you, my daughter."

"Thank you, Umma." Joohyun sweetly replied.

"Just as long as you won't forget your studies, my daughter." Mrs. Choi teasingly replied.

"Umma! I'm not yet thinking of that." Joohyun complained as she blushed.

"I'm just kidding, my daughter. Go ahead now and prepare yourself." Her mom told her.


After getting ready, Joohyun excitedly went to school. To her surprise, Baekhyun was already there. He was sitting on a bench, looking worried. She hurriedly went to him to surprise him.

"Baekhyun-ah!" Joohyun childishly chanted. Baekhyun only responded with a slight smile.

Joohyun started to worry. It's so unusual of him to respond just like that. "Baekhyun, are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" Joohyun asked as she reached out the back of her hand to his neck to feel if he's hot.

Baekhyun worried more, looking plainly to Joohyun as she checks him. "She should not know what I'm going through right now." He silently reminded his self.

"My babe is so sweet, taking care of me like this." Baekhyun cheerfully replied all of a sudden. Thinking it's the only way to conceal his emotion.

"Yah! Baekhyun! Are you just playing tricks on me?!" Joohyun said as she slapped Baekhyun's arm.

"Did I do well with my act?" Baekhyun replied.

Joohyun began frowning. "Yah! You kiddo! Don't you know how much worried I was just right now?!"

"Come on, babe. I'm just curious how will you react if you see me sad or down." Baekhyun jokingly teased.

"First, stop calling me babe. It's too mushy. Second, it's not funny at all." Joohyun began getting mad, however, looking at Baekhyun's aegyo, she began to soften. "And... And if you think you're act was effective, it was. You kiddo." She murmured softly.

"My girlfriend is so cute." Baekhyun playfully piched her cheeks.

"Yah! Baekhyun, stop it!" Joohyun complained as she started pinching his cheeks too.

"You guys are too lovey-dovey." Two girls suddenly appeared in front of them.

The two suddenly stopped and bowed in embarassment. "Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon-unnie, Sooyeon-unnie." Joohyun greeted in embarassment.

"Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon-noona, Sooyeon-noona." Baekhyun greeted.

"You guys are so cute." Taeyeon cheerfully teased them.

Since it was still early, the four of them stayed there and continued to chat. Later on, to their surprise, Joonmyun came back and joined them. Although it was awkward for him, he decided not to pursue his feeling for Joohyun because he doesn't want to lose his friendship with Joohyun.

"Oppa! You're finally back! How are you?" Joohyun eagerly asked Joonmyun.

"A little bit better now. Don't worry, I'm fine." Joonmyun assured her.

"Well, that's good for you, Joonmyun. You missed a lot." Sooyeon hopped in to the conversation.

Joonmyun just sighed. "I know, noona. I need to do a lot of catching up."

Joohyun is happy that Joonmyun is back but she still doesn't know his problems so even if he says he's fine, she knew something's wrong with him. She thought, as a friend, she needs to help him.

"It's okay, oppa. We'll be here for you. We'll help you." Joohyun told him.

"Okay guys, I think we need to get going. We're gonna be late already." Taeyeon told them. Taeyeon and Sooyeon left and so did the other three. It felt awkward for Joonmyun but he tried his best to ignore being with Baekhyun and Joohyun together.

However, without them knowing, someone is watching them from afar. "Enjoy your remaining days together, Joohyun and Baekhyun." She whispered as she grinned evilly.


Hello to all the subscribers of this story. First of all, it's been two years and I'm really sorry for not updating for too long. I wasn't really active with the site for the past two years because my life has been very busy. Honestly, I wasn't going to update this story and scrap it ultimately. However, I decided to update to see if there are people still interested to the story and also to re-introduce it to the newer SeoExo fans.