Episode 20

My Revenge, My Love.

A smirk appeared on the young lady's face as she reached the mansion of the Byun family.

"Let's see if that girl can still come near to Baekhyun after I do this." She cursed on her breath.

She delicately pressed the door bell. Few seconds after, a guard responded to her,

"Who is this and what is your purpose of visiting Madame Byun?"

"I am Lee Soonkyu and I am here to tell her something important." The girl introduced herself.

"Please hold on a second." The guard replied.

The guard hurriedly went to Mrs. Byun to tell who the person is.

"Madame Byun, she introduced herself as Lee Soonkyu." The guard informed her.

"Who is she? What does she need from me?" The lady asked.

"She told me, it's something important." The guard replied.

The lady irked upon hearing the guard's replied. "Stupid! You should have asked for a specific reason! It's something important?! That's the exact reason those other people tell you when they look for me!" She yelled to the guard.

The poor guard was unable to answer. "Idiot! Bring me to her!" She commanded.

The guard carefully escorted Mrs. Byun as they go the gate of her mansion. The lady, who was waiting outside, smiled upon seeing her.

"Hi. Good afternoon, Mrs. Byun. I am Lee Soonkyu. I'm so honored to meet you." She greeted.

"Stop it with all the non-sense. What do you want?!" The older lady hissed.

Soonkyu, being the fighter she is, chuckled. "Are you sure I need something from you? It might be you who will need me." She mocked the older lady.

Upon seeing the younger girl's action, Mrs. Byun became irritated. "No one ever dared to speak to me like that!" She yelled.

"Calm down, Madame Byun. What will you say if you see these photos?" Soonkyu replied as she showed the photographs to Mrs. Byun.

Mrs. Byun got shocked upon seeing it. "Who is that lady? Why is she with my son?" She stuttered.

"I am not telling you, Madame Byun." Soonkyu refused.

"I said tell it to me!" Mrs. Byun yelled.

"Then, pay the price!" Soonkyu yelled back to the older lady.

Mrs. Byun hesitated to agree with Soonkyu at first. However, she is really eager to learn who is in the photo with Baekhyun.

"What's your price?" Mrs. Byun calmly said as she sighed.

"1 billion Won." Soonkyu bravely said.

"Deal." Mrs. Byun finally agreed. "That's all she is asking for?! She's so easy." Mrs. Byun mocked Soonkyu mentally.

They came inside the mansion to talk. Mrs. Byun brought Soonkyu to her office.

"You may now begin." Mrs. Byun commanded Soonkyu to tell her the truth as she was scanning the photographs.

"That girl's name is Choi Joohyun who goes to the same school with Baekhyun. I don't really know her that much but all I know is she is really close with your son." Soonkyu started.

"Wait, did you say her name is Choi Joohyun? Her name sounds so familiar." Mrs. Byun wondered, trying to remember where and when did she hear the familiar name.

Soonkyu was about to speak again but suddenly, "You may go. What I have heard is enough." Mrs. Byun told her.

"Okay. But where is my price?" Soonkyu said.

"Butler Shim, the check please." Mrs. Byun called the butler firmly and handed the check to Soonkyu. "Now, you may go."

Soonkyu smiled upon seeing the amount of the check. "Thank you, Madame Byun. Just call me if you need some more information." 

Mrs. Byun just faked a smile at her.


Baekhyun went home happily after visiting Joohyun's dorm and meeting the Choi family after many years. He didn't even care of the reason why his mom wanted him to go home immediately. However, when he got home,

"Young Master! Good thing you're here already. Your mom is absolutely mad right now. Please go to her now." The butler nervously told him.

Baekhyun's smile on his face faded and turned into a serious one. "Thank you." He calmly replied. He immediately went to the office of his mom.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Mrs. Byun angrily shouted at him as she threw the photographs on his face.

Baekhyun was shocked and slowly picked up the photographs on the floor. Upon seeing it,

"Who took these photos?" He nervously said.

"It doesn't matter! Now tell me! Who's this girl?! Tell me!" His mom yelled louder, pretending she doesn't know Joohyun's identity yet.

"Don't do anything to her, Umma!" Baekhyun denied to tell her as he knows what hes going to do with Joohyun.

"Then stay away from her!" She commanded her.

"No, Umma! No!" Baekhyun disagreed and left her mom angrily.

"That girl will suffer from this." Mrs. Byun cursed under her breath.

Baekhyun walked lifelessly to his room. "How did mom find out about Joohyun? What she's going to do with her?" He was thinking to him self.


"Umma, I have one question for you." Joohyun told her mom in curiousity.

"What is that, Joohyun?" Her mom, who was busy washing the dishes, looked at her and asked.

"Is Jongin no longer mad at Baekhyun?" She asked her.

"I was actually thinking about that awhile ago. Because he treated Baekhyun well. I was even shocked but I just never said anything. Well, I think, he has forgiven him based on how he treated Baekhyun awhile ago." Her mom told her.

"I was so shocked awhile ago, Umma. I thought he would be mad awhile ago when he saw Baekhyun." Joohyun replied.

"We should just be glad that Jongin has moved on." Her mom just told her.

"I hope so." Joohyun sighed.

"Wait, Joohyun, I want to ask you something." Mrs. Choi asked this time, grinning.

"Umma, why are you grinning?" Joohyun whined.

Mrs. Choi just continued to grin. Joohyun finally got what her mom is saying.

"Umma! If you're thinking if me and Baekhyun are in a relationship. Stop being delusional please." Joohyun told her mom.

"You two look good together." Her mom began teasing her which made Joohyun blushed.

"Omo! Omo! You're blushing." Her mom more.

"Stop it, Umma." Joohyun ran and hid herself in embarassment.

"My daughter is in love." Her mom just continued to as she follows her to her bed.

As the mother and daughter were playing with one another. The youngest member of the family just remained silent on the sofa where he was laying as they thought he was already sleeping.

"There's no way that Baekhyun will be part of our family. My family." He silently cursed.


For some reasons, Taeyeon and Sooyeon both came early to school.

"Oh Taeyeon-ah! You came so early today. What miracle has brought you this early here?" Sooyeon mocked the older lady.

"Look who's talking." Taeyeon said and rolled her eyes.

"I'm just kidding. Can you come with me to the locker room? I actually forgot my book in my locker thats why I came early today. I don't want to be scolded by Professor Im for not doing my homework. So I'm doing it while I still have time." Sooyeon asked her.

"I knew it! You lazy girl." Taeyeon laughed at her.

"I won't be surprised if you didn't do yours too." Sooyeon replied.

Taeyeon laughed even louder. "We are really meant to be. You're right."

"Let's go now while we have time." Sooyeon asked Taeyeon.

The two girls walked their way to the locker room. As they came inside, they were shocked when they saw the person inside,

"Joonmyun?" The two girls said in unison.

Joonmyun was shocked too and became speechless.

"What are you doing in front of Joohyun's locker?" Sooyeon asked. Joonmyun remained silent.

They wondered until Taeyeon remembered something,

"You are.... You are Joohyun's admirer?" Taeyeon asked in awe.


Author's Note: The twentieth chapter is up. So many things happened right? Will this be the start of the trials? I hope you'll like this chapter. ^^ Please continue supporting my fic. Thank you so much. :)