Episode 13

My Revenge, My Love.

Growing up without a father and a sole child, he was lonely. He didn't have friends to confide his problems. He didn't have friends to laugh with. He only has his mother. But his mother was too busy with their business. They would always see each other, but they don't really talk. However, as a mother, she took control of his decisions and his life. And Baekhyun would just follow whatever his mom orders him.

Baekhyun went with a smile on his face which made the people in their mansion wonder. "Looks like our Young Master has finally made some friends." One of their maids whisphered to the another maid.

"Well, it's good for him. Sometimes, I feel bad for him because he's so alone. He's so kind he doesn't even deserve to feel it." Another maid whispered.

"Good afternoon!" Baekhyun greeted the maids cheerfully.

"Good afternoon, sir. Looks like you've enjoyed your first day." One of the maids replied.

"Well, yeah, I finally found her." Baekhyun proudly told them.

The maids were shock. "Sir, who did you find?" One of the maid asked.

"The one who took care of me when I was almost hit by a car. I found her. We're going together on the same school and at the same class." Baekhyun told them.

"That's good for you sir. I hope you will not feel lonely from now on." One of the maid told him.

"Thanks." Baekhyun said with a sincere smile.

"What do you want for dinner sir?" The maid asked.

"Anything will do. Thank you." Baekhyun said and left to change his clothes.

After dinner, Baekhyun was inside his room. He was actually waiting for his mom because he wanted to tell her about Joohyun and his plans. After waiting for about two hours, somebody knocked on his door.

"Come in." Baekhyun commanded.

"Sir, your mom wants to talk to you. She's waiting for you in her office." The maid told her.

"Okay. Thank you. I'll be going in a few minutes. You may leave." Baekhyun calmly told the maid.

The maid left and Baekhyun was thinking of the perfect words to say. "I can do this!" He cheered hisself and left his room.

He finally reached his mom's office. "Mom, I want to tell you something."

"I want to tell something to you first." His mom said.

"Okay, mom. What is it?" Baekhyun asked her.

"You know, me and Mrs. Hwang are close friends right? When you were still young, we had made a deal." His mom told him.

"So what's the point of saying this?" He asked.

"Well, Mrs. Hwang's daughter will come here tomorrow for a week vacation. I want you to meet her." His mom commanded him.

"Why would I need to meet her?" Baekhyun is already getting irritated because his mom is beating around the bush.

"You and Mrs. Hwang's daughter are in an arranged marriage deal." His mom finally answered.

"What?! But I don't even know her." Baekhyun complained.

"No buts. I have already contacted your school and excused you. I'm going now. I want to sleep. And oh, whatever you want to say, jsut say it to me tomorrow. Goodnight son." She told him as she reached for him and kissed his forehead.

Baekhyun was dumbfounded. He lifelessly went back to his room. His mind were filled with thoughts. "Should I follow my mom's decision or my heart? What about Joohyun? I love her. I can't let go of her again."

He laid down on his bed and thought of an idea. "I will just follow what my mom has told me to do this week and after that, I will tell her that I am in love with someone else."


Joohyun woke up early. She actually felt tired because after classes, she still needs to work on her part-time job which would help her on her expenses.In addition to that, it still hard for her because she's used to waking up seeing her mom and her brother. Now that she's alone, she can't help but feel home sick.

She lazily took a bath and ate her breakfast. After that, she left the dorm and walked her way to school which was just near to her dorm. When she reached their classroom, no one was inside so she thought it was a perfect time to read. She was so immersed in reading that she didn't notice she was no longer alone in the room.

"What a great book you got there, Joohyun." The man greeted her.

"Oh my. Joonmyeon-oppa. I didn't know you're already here. I almost had a heart attack." Joohyun said in a shock tone which suprised Joonmyeon.

"You looked so shocked. I honestly thought you would just remain calm." Joonmyeon told her.

"Well, it's because I'm only like this to people who knows me." Joohyun admitted.

"Wait, does that mean you're already comfortable with me?" Joonmyeon asked.

"Well, yes oppa." Joohyun shyly admmitted.

Joonmyeon just smiled and thought, "This might be a perfect opportunity for us to grow closer."

Suddenly, Joohyun remembered something. "Oppa, remember the first day, you showed me that this is my classroom? How come you never told me that you are going to be my classmate?"

"Oh, that one, I wanted to surprise you." Joonmyeon said.

"Ah...." Joohyun can't find the words to say.

"So, you're also interested in literacy?" Joonmyeon tried to break the awkwardness.

"Ah yes. I always read whenever I get the chance to. Do you like reading too?" Joohyun asked as her eyes sparkled.

"Yeah, I actually like reading when I do nothing." Joonmyeon told her.

"That's great, oppa!" Joohyun said in excitement.

"We could be book buddies." Joonmyeon told her.

"Of course, oppa!" Joohyun agreed.

They began reading the book Joohyun was reading. Both of them were so fond of reading that they didn't notice that the number of people going inside the classroom is slowly growing.

It's finally 8 in the morning and their professor has arrived. But Joohyun noticed something. Baekhyun is still not present. Everyone were wondering where he is.

"Okay class. If you notice, Mr. Byun Baekhyun is not present today because he will be gone for a week for a business trip. Now let's proceed to our lecture." The professor told the curious students.

Joohyun was wondering why Baekhyun never told her about the said business trip. "Oh well, it's must be something urgent." She thought.

Joonmyeon, on the other hand, felt lucky that Baekhyun is not there. "God, I may sound so bad but I feel so lucky right now. Thank You." He silently prayed.

The lecture went on but Joohyun wasn't able to concentrate. "He should have at least called me." "But wait, I forgot we haven't exchanged contacts yet." She continuously talked to herself mentally.

Joonmyeon noticed it and so, he passed a paper to Joohyun. "Focus." was written on it. Joohyun just shyly smiled at him.

And so, the day just went on with Joohyun thinking or rather worried about Baekhyun. She was walking alone on the hallway when she accidentally bumped someone.

"Ouch! You better watch where you walk." The irritated lady shouted to Joohyun.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Joohyun said while she was trembling.

"Oh, look who's here. She's the lady Baekhyun pulled when we were chasing him." One of the friend said.

"Oh yeah. Hey lady, tell me how are you related to Byun Baekhyun?" The lady asked in a scary manner.

"He-he's my friend." Joohyun stuttered.

"Oh, but you don't look rich. Look lady, if you don't want to get in trouble, you better stay away from him." The lady warned her.

Joohyun just stood there and remained frozen. "Sunkyu, let's get out of here. We're just wasting our time to this wanna-be." One of the friend said.

Joohyun remained frozen until.....

"Joohyun, are you fine?" Sooyeon asked.

"Ah, unnie, yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking of something." Joohyun lied.

"You wanna join us for break? We're heading to the canteen." Taeyeon offered.

"Sure, unnie." Joohyun replied but she sounded tense.

Taeyeon and Sooyeon looked to each other like they were saying, "She has a problem. Let's help her."

TO BE CONTINUED.....


Author's Note: I give you Chapter 13. How was it? Hope you all like it. More revelations will come to the next chapter. So please wait for it. ^^