Episode 14

My Revenge, My Love.

Joohyun, Taeyeon, and Sooyeon went to the cafeteria. Though she tried her best to keep her composure, the two older ladies noticed that Joohyun has a problem. When they reached the cafeteria...

"Joohyun, what would you like to eat? It's my treat." Taeyeon told her with a smile.

"Unnie, I'm fine. I'm not hungry anyways. You two can eat." Joohyun shyly rejected.

"No way, Joohyun. We will feel bad if we were eating and you're just there, watching us eat. Come on, Joohyun. Don't be shy to us." Sooyeon told her.

"Uhm, okay unnie. I'll just get the cheapest one." Joohyun told her.

"No, Joohyun. Eat what you really want. Don't be shy to me." Taeyeon convinced her.

Joohyun took a minute to choose. Though it was a burden to her since she doesn't really want to rely on others, she doesn't wanna make her unnies feel bad too. "Ah! I want that one." She exclaimed as she saw a meal of rice and vegetables.

"Is that what you really want? How about drinks?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, unnie. I'm fine with that. That is what I eat most of the time when I was still home." Joohyun shyly told them.

"Well, we'll go with that too." Sooyeon exclaimed.

"What? You are eating those too?" Joohyun said in a shock tone.

"Of course, Joohyun. Not because we grew up in the city means we don't eat vegetables too." Taeyeon told her.

"But unnies, you don't need to do this if you don't want to make me feel bad. Eat whatever you're comfortable to eat with." Joohyun was unconviced with them.

"No, Joohyun. We like this too. Besides, vegetables are healthy. It's good for diet too. Right Taeyeon?" Sooyeon said.

"Yeah! Look Joohyun. Don't be shy to us. We're sisters right?" Taeyeon said.

Joohyun then hugged both of them and said, "I'm so thankful to God He has given me two beautiful and kind unnies here. Thank you Unnies."

"Oh, our maknae is so sweet. You will be always welcome Joohyun." Taeyeon said.

When they finished ordering, they looked for a vacant table. Luckily, they were able to find one despite of the rush in the cafeteria.

"OMG! I thought we will never find a seat. Let's eat." Sooyeon told them.

As the two were about to eat, they noticed Joohyun doing the sign of the cross and prayed. The two of them look at each other and felt ashamed so they did the same thing and prayed. Whey they finished praying...

"Let's eat well." Joohyun cutely said.

The two older ladies just laughed.

"You're cute Joohyun and so well-mannered." Taeyeon told her.

"We will learn a lot from you." Sooyeon followed.

"How is that possible, Unnie?" Joohyun asked.

"You will be a good influence to us." Sooyeon said and smiled.

They were busy eating that they suddenly become quiet. After they finished their meal...

"Thank you Unnies for the treat. It was so delicious." Joohyun told them.

"No problem, Joohyun. But wait, I want to ask you one question." Taeyeon said.

"What is that, Unnie?" Joohyun said and she suddenly felt nervous.

"We actually saw you standing frozen awhile ago in the hallway? What happened?" Taeyeon asked.

Joohyun was shocked and caught off-guarded. "Ah... Uhm... It's nothing, Unnie." She lied and bowed her head down.

"Look, Joohyun. We're your unnies. Don't be afraid to open up to us. Come on, Joohyun, tell us." Sooyeon convinced Joohyun.

"Unnie...." Joohyun whined.

"Does Soonkyu has something to do with this?" Sooyeon frankly told her.

Joohyun became more shocked. "Ha-how did you know it Unnie?" She stuttered.

"Well, we saw her group walking away from you. We just pretended we didn't see anything. Now tell us." Sooyeon finally admitted.

"Well, it's because I wasn't looking to where I was walking so I bumped with her." She said referring to Soonkyu.

"And?" Taeyeon asked for more.

"Well, she told me to look where I am walking." Joohyun hesitantly told them.

"Okay. But from the look of it, it seems to me that her anger to you was more than that, Joohyun. Tell us more." Sooyeon told her, sounding unconvinced.

Joohyun took a second to think. "Should I tell them about Baekhyun?" 

But before she could say it, "Does it involved Byun Baekhyun?" Sooyeon frankly told her.

Joohyun was shocked once again, "How could she read my mind?" She thought to herself.

"Ye-yes." Joohyun finally confessed.

"I knew it. That Soonkyu is going too much." Sooyeon said, sounding like she's going to get mad.

"Unnies, I'm confused. Why is she telling me to go away from Baekhyun? Are they dating?" Joohyun asked them.

"No, they are not and I don't think Soonkyu is Baekhyun-ssi's type. Soonkyu is well-known here in our university for being a big fan of Byun Baekhyun. She actually has a huge crush on him so she always bullies those girls who try to get close to him." Taeyeon told her.

"So I'm warning you, Joohyun. Be careful from her, she can do anything to you." Sooyeon warned her.

"I see, Unnie. Thank you. I'll be careful from her. I'll try not be near to her." Joohyun assured them.

"But Joohyun, there is one thing I am really curious about. How are you related to Byun Baekhyun and why does it seems to us that you two are really close?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well, it's a long story Unnie. If you know it, Byun Baekhyun was involved in a car accident when he was young. It was actually our family who took care of him. He stayed with us for about a month so we became close when we were young." Joohyun shared.

Flash backs suddenly came to her mind and her eyes began to tear up.

"Joohyun, are you okay?" Sooyeon asked as she was handing Joohyun a hanky.

"Ye-yes, Unnie. It's just that I suddenly remember my father." Joohyun said as her tears began to flow.

Taeyeon also began to have flash  blacks. She suddenly remembered....

"So does it mean that it was your father who saved him from the accident?" Taeyeon asked in a shock tone.

"Ye-yes, it's my father." Joohyun said as she continued to cry.

"How did you know it?" Sooyeon jumped in.

"I saw it on the news when I was young. Remember when Baekhyun was finally found by his mom, they appeared on the TV and Baekhyun told the story about the accident?" Taeyeon told Sooyeon.

"I don't know. I didn't see it." Sooyeon replied.

Joohyun continued to cry. Pains and sorrows from the accident felt like fresh again. As the two unnies noticed it, they stood from their seat and hugged Joohyun tightly.

"Don't cry. Your unnies are here to help you and make you happy." Taeyeon comforted her.

"Thank you, Unnies." Joohyun hugged them tightly back.

Joohyun took a moment to calm down. Thanks to her unnies, the pain she felt was not as much as she felt before. They finally left the cafeteria. As they were walking toward to their respective classrooms.

"Oh wait, Unnies. I need to get something from my locker." Joohyun told them.

"Okay, we'll come with you. We might get something to from ours." Taeyeon said.

They walked their way to the locker area. When Joohyun opened her locker, she was shocked when she saw a blue-colored envelope inside of it.

"Who dropped this here?" She said as she was taking it from the locker.

"What is that?" Taeyeon asked.

"A letter?" Joohyun replied.

"Open it. Open it." Sooyeon eagerly said.

She slowly opened it and the three of them read it.

"Hi Joohyun-ssi! ~ I don't have the courage to tell to you who I am right now. I am afraid you might reject me when I tell you that I like you. And I think this is the only way I can express what I feel for you. I hope we can be closer when you finally know who I am. Your secret admirer ~SH~" 

The two older girls began to squeal when they read the letter. "I'm wondering who is this person?" Taeyeon said and giggled.

"Our Joohyun is having a secret admirer." Sooyeon then softly slapped Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Unnies!" Joohyun whined. Inside her mind, she thought "SH? Who's this?"

TO BE CONTINUED....


Author's Note: Chapter 14 is up? How did you like it? Full of TaeSeoSic right? I really love them three together because they are my top three singers in SNSD. LOL. And who do you think SH is? LOL. SPOILER ALERT: Hwang Miyoung's coming out soon. Watch out for it. ^^ keke.