Episode 18

My Revenge, My Love.

Baekhyun run as fast as he could after seeing Joohyun whispering to Joonmyun. He didn't even care if people see him crying. All he wants to do is to forget everything.

"Oppa! I must follow Baekhyun." Joohyun told Joonmyun and ran off.

Joohyun ran and followed Baekhyun. "Baekhyun! Wait for me!" Joohyun shouted at the top of her lungs, ignoring the people that were around.

Baekhyun ignored her so she ran to catch him up. It was hard for her to catch him but she did. Even Joohyun couldn't understand how she managed to catch him.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Joohyun said, exhaustion was obvious in her tone as she gasped for air.

"Just go back to him! Anyways, you like him!" Baekhyun yelled at her.

"I don't understand you. What are you saying?!" Joohyun raised up her voice too.

"Don't try to deny it! I saw it with my own eyes!" Baekhyun shouted once again.

"Could you please calm down?! What did you saw? Me whispering to Joonmyun-oppa? How childish, Baekhyun!" Joohyun is starting to get irritated with Baekhyun's outburst.

Baekhyun then grabbed Joohyun as tight as he can.

"Where are you taking me? Could you please let go of me?! It hurts." Joohyun yelled at him.

 He took her to a place where people couldn't see or hear them.

"Oh, so now, you're taking me to this place because you've seen how people looked at us! You started this, Baekhyun! You and your childish attitude." Joohyun rolled her eyes at him as she folded her arms.

Baekhyun doesn't care anymore of her harsh words against him. "Why noona? Why?" He cried so hard.

"What's up with you, Baekhyun? Why are you acting this way?" Joohyun is still angry at him.

"Why did you like him?" Baekhyun asked.

Joohyun's frown is suddenly gone and was about to laugh. "Wait, what? Did you say I like Joonmyun oppa?" She asked him and laughed.

"Why are you laughing noona?" Baekhyun started to wonder why she suddenly laughed.

"You were acting this way because of this? You didn't even ask me what we were doing." She continued to laugh.

"Just answer me, noona." Baekhyun cannot stand her jokes anymore.

"Oppa and I are just friends. What were you thinking? That we are a couple? Oh my God." Joohyun told him, still laughing.

Baekhyun suddenly became embarassed and quiet.

"Hey, why did you suddenly become quiet?" Joohyun asked as she finally stopped to laugh.

"But wait, somebody showed me a picture of you and Joonmyun-hyung holding hands together. What is the meaning of that?" Baekhyun asked her again.

Joohyun took a second to remember when did she and Joonmyun held hands. She finally remembered it. "Wait, you're talking about me and Joonmyun running late to our class, right?" Joohyun asked Baekhyun.

Baekhyun then tried to remember the picture. "Let me see, the picture was blurry and from the look of it, you two were having big steps." Baekhyun describe the images.

"I knew it. Yes, I grabbed Joonmyun-oppa's hand as we were already about 15 minutes late from class. I didn't notice it too until we reached the room. We even got embarassed from it." Joohyun told him.

Baekhyun felt even more embarassed. He felt guilty that he was thinking without even asking her properly.

"I'm so sorry, noona. It's just that I got...." Baekhyun said but suddenly stopped.

"Got what, Byun Baekhyun-ssi?" Joohyun asked.

Baekhyun felt shy to admit it but he has no reason to hide it anymore. "I'm jealous, noona." He firmly said.

"Why are you jealous? You will still be my dongsaeng even though I got a new oppa." Joohyun assured him.

Baekhyun then finally took the chance and gathered his courage. "Noona, I don't want to be just your dongsaeng."

Joohyun's face suddenly turned serious. "Wh-what do you mean?" She stuttered.

"Do you remember when we were children and I told you that I like you. I mean it, noona. And now that we have grown up, I'm gonna prove it to you." Baekhyun told Joohyun.

Joohyun suddenly felt her heart beating faster. "That's not a good joke, Baekhyun." She said and was about to leave.

"I'm gonna make you mine, noona." Baekhyun huskily whispered to Joohyun and laughed.

"Stop it." Joohyun said but she was blushing. She then ran away from him. 

Baekhyun remained still and laughed hard but later on, he followed his noona.

Joohyun returned to her room. The professor noticed she just came in. "Why are you late?" 

Joohyun was about to answer. But suddenly,

"I'm sorry, prof. We needed to talk. Please forgive her." Baekhyun suddenly appeared on the door and gave a wink to Joohyun.

The professor immediately forgive them for being late. "Okay, you two may sit down."

Joohyun was startled with Baekhyun's action. The class began to gossip about Baekhyun's affection towards her.

"Stop it, class." The professor commanded and went back to lecturing.

Joonmyun remained quiet but he thought of an idea. He grabbed a paper and pen and wrote something.

"What did happen to you and Baekhyun-ssi?" He wrote and passed it to Joohyun.

Joohyun just stared at it and gave gesture to Joonmyun that she will just tell it to him later.

Baekhyun saw them conversing but just shrugged it off, knowing that the two are just friends. However, he knows that Joonmyun also like Joohyun. So he felt like he was a treat.

The class ended. Joonmyun hurriedly asked Joohyun, "What happened?"

However, even before Joohyun could answer, Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere.

"Noona, let's go eat something." Baekhyun called Joohyun.

Joonmyun and Baekhyun were giving each other a deadly stare. However, Joohyun did not see it.

"It's okay, Joohyun. Go with him." Joonmyun calmly told her.

"Are you sure, oppa?" Joohyun asked.

"Yes, go with him. Anyways, I'm sure you missed him too. He's gone for so long." Joonmyun assured her.

"Okay, oppa. I'll see you later." Joohyun told him.

Joohyun left with Baekhyun. Joonmyun, on the other hand, left the place with a heavy heart.

"What do you want to eat, noona?" Baekhyun asked.

"Anything will do, Baekhyun." Joohyun shyly said.

"Don't you miss me, noona?" Baekhyun asked as he noticed Joohyun suddenly became awkward with him.

"Of course, I missed you." Joohyun said as she slapped Baekhyun's shoulder softly.

Joohyun doesn't know but her heart beats fast when she is with Baekhyun. She always feels nervous and alert. It started since he formally confessed to her.

The two left the university and went to a near bubble tea shop. Little did they know, someone was watching them from afar.

"If my plan didn't work this time, I'm sure the next one will." She smirked and left the scene.

After they ordered, they sat down on a table. The two began to tell stories of what they have been doing for the past week of not seeing each other. Baekhyun suddenly thought of an idea.

"Noona, there is something wrong with my phone." He blurted out of nowhere.

"Why?" Joohyun, who was confused, asked.

"It doesn't have your number on it." Baekhyun said.

"Urgh. So cheesy." Joohyun whined at him.

"But wait, noona, I forgot to ask what is your number before. Can we exchange numbers?" Baekhyun asked.

The two exchanged numbers.

"Now, I have your number. My phone's fixed." Baekhyun said proudly.

"Stop it with your pick-up lines." Joohyun told him.

"Noona?" Baekhyun cut her.

"What is it this time?" Joohyun replied.

"I never knew angel could fly this low." Baekhyun told her.

"Baekhyun...." Joohyun complained.

"Okay, noona. I'll stop." Baekhyun just laughed at her.

The two just finished their food and went back to school. When they got back,

"Oh, Baekhyun, I forgot I need to get something from my locker." Joohyun told him.

"I'll come with you, noona." Baekhyun offered.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Joohyun just chuckled.

When they got into the locker room, Joohyun opened her locker. A blue-colored envelope fell out from it,

"What's that, noona?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh, i-it's nothing." Joohyun said as she hurriedly hid the letter.

"Okay, noona." Baekhyun answered. But at the back of his mind, "What is that and why is noona hiding it from me?"


Author's Note: 18 is up. I hope you like it. :)