Episode 19

My Revenge, My Love.

Baekhyun couldn't concentrate on the class after Joohyun's suspicious action. All he is thinking is what the letter contains and why does Joohyun hides it from him. Even the professor called his attention for not being attentive in their lessons.

"Mr. Byun, is something bothering you that makes you lost in your own little world and could not focus in class?" 

"No, it's nothing. I'm sorry." He timidly replied.

Joohyun suddenly became worried when she heard the teacher called Baekhyun's attention. She kept thinking of what could possibly caused his strange actions. She suddenly remembered the letter. "Does it have something to do with the letter?"

Joohyun, like Baekhyun, suddenly got lost in her own world. Lucky for her, she wasn't caught by their professor. However, it was Joonmyun who caught her gazing. He tried to knock some sense into her by poking her. Joohyun, as always, got shocked by him again which caught the attention of the class, including Baekhyun.

"Mr. Kim, Ms. Choi, would you like to share to us what you two were talking about?" Their professor asked.

"I'm sorry, prof. It was nothing." Joonmyun apologized.

Joohyun remained silent and instead of looking at the professor, she looked to Baekhyun. Their stares last for few seconds until Baekhyun broke the eye contact.

"Maybe I should tell him the truth." Joohyun mentally told herself.

When their class ended, Joonmyun quickly turned to Joohyun and apologized. "I'm sorry if you got scolded by Ms. Im because of me."

"It's okay, oppa. By the way, I need to go now oppa. I need to talk to someone and it's very important. I'll see you later oppa." Joohyun said and left.

"I bet it's Baekhyun-ssi again." He sadly thought and left too.

Joohyun looked for Baekhyun as he just left the room without even saying goodbye to her. She reached for her phone and called him.

"Baekhyun, answer the phone please."

"The number you have reached is not in service. Please check the number and dial again." 

Joohyun once again dialed his number as she started to walk and look for him. She abruptly remembered the place where Baekhyun took her when they talked. "He must be there." And she was not wrong, he was sitting there, thinking very deeply.

"Baekhyun." She called him. He looked at her briefly and continued to look away.

"I know you're upset over that letter. Baekhyun, we need to talk." She told him.

"Not unless you're willing to tell me what is that letter and why are you hiding it from me." Baekhyun answered childishly without looking at her.

"Okay, I'll tell it to you." Joohyun gave up at his stubborness.

Joohyun cautiously took out the letter from her bag.

"Here, read it. And after that, don't you dare laugh at me. Or else, I'll break you in two." She warned him.

Baekhyun slowly read the letter words by words. In just a matter of few seconds,

"SH? Who's this person?" He asked.

"I don't know, oppa. I don't know anyone whose initial is SH." She told him.

"This is it? And you warned me not to laugh." Baekhyun mockingly said.

"Well, it's because I'm not the type of girl who would you expect to have a secret admirer." Joohyun defended.

"What do you mean? I could write you thousands of admiration letters if you wish." Baekhyun coolly said.

"Stop being so cheesy, Mr. Byun Baekhyun." She mocked him.

"I'm not being cheesy. I'm serious." Baekhyun whined.

Joohyun felt her heart beating fast again with his words but she tried to shtug it off. "Let's go now. We might be late already."


Today is Joohyun's day-off from her work so she thought of going home early to do her homework and clean her room. As she was about to go out of the gate,

"Joohyun-noona!"

"Baekhyun!" She called back.

"You're going home already?" He asked.

"Uhm. Yes. Why?"

"I'll walk you home." 

The two started to walk until they reached Joohyun's dorm.

"Oh Joohyun. Finally, you're here. There are people who are waiting for you upstairs." Her dorm mate told her.

Joohyun was wondering of who the people could be and hurriedly went up. Baekhyun followed her.

"Umma! Jongin!" She shouted as she saw the two people patiently waiting for her.

"Joohyun, my daughter!" Her mom ran to her and hugged her.

"Noona!" Jongin did the same too like her mom.

"I missed you both." Joohyun said and hugged them back tightly.

"So how's school? Are you doing great?" Her mom anticipatedly asked her.

"Yes, umma. I'm doing good. I have met some great friends." Joohyun answered.

They continued to chat until Jongin noticed the man who was silently watching them from afar.

"Who's that, noona?" Jongin asked.

Joohyun turned around and remembered that Baekhyun was with her.

"Oh wait, umma! I have one more good news for you. I'll introduce you to someone." Joohyun excitedly said.

Joohyun ran to Baekhyun. "Baekhyun, Umma and Jongin are here. Come!" She excitedly told him and grabbed him.

"O-okay." He awkwardly replied as he let her dragged him.

"Umma! Jongin! Can you remember him?" Joohyun asked her mom and brother.

Mrs. Choi was trying to remember the boy while Jongin remembered him. He was staring at him. "Oh, the boy who killed my dad." He mentally hissed.

"Wait, are you Baekhyun?" Mrs. Choi asked.

"You remembered me, umma?" Baekhyun asked eagerly.

"Of course, I will never forget you." Mrs. Choi said as she hugged him.

"I missed you." Baekhyun said.

"I missed you too. You're so grown up now." Mrs. Choi replied.

The two continued to hug for seconds.

"Baekhyun, you remember him? He's Jongin." Mrs. Choi introduced the younger boy.

"Yes, umma. Hi Jongin-ssi." He awkwardly greeted him.

Jongin acted casually. "Hi Baekhyun-hyung. Long time no see." He smiled to him.

Baekhyun wondered. "He's no longer mad at me?"

"Let's come inside and eat. We have lots of catching up to do." Joohyun excitedly said.

They came inside the room and started to chat.

"How did you two became classmates? You have almost one year gap in age right?" Mrs. Choi wondered.

"Uhm. It's because I asked our Chancellor if he could put me on the same classes with Joohyun noona since we're on the same year." Baekhyun explained.

"You probably must be hitting on my sister." Jongin mentally mocked him.

"The world is really small. We never thought we would see you again after your mom took you back from us." Mrs. Choi stated.

"I can't believe it either. I never thought I'll meet Joohyun noona again and go to the same school with her." Baekhyun added.

They continued to chat until Baekhyun's phone rang. "Hello mom?" 

"Go home now! We have something important to talk about!" Her mom commanded him.

"Umma, Joohyun, Jongin. I need to go home now. I have an important matter to discuss with my mom. Anyways, it was so great to be with you again. I missed you." He told them.

"Oh okay. Visit us again next time again." Mrs. Choi told him.

"I'll him out, umma." Jongin volunteered.

Jongin escorted him out. "Thank you, Jongin-ssi. It's nice to see you again." Baekhyun told him.

"You're welcome. It was nice to see you once again." Jongin replied.

Baekhyun left. 

"You probably thought I have forgotten everything already. Watch out, Byun Baekhyun. I'm not yet done with you."


Author's Note: Yay! Chapter 19 is up. Mrs. Choi's and Jongin's sudden appearance is unexpected right? Does trouble ring a bell? LOL. And what do you think Baekhyun and his mom will discuss? Watch out for it. ^^ I am also excited for the next chapter since lots of things will happen. Oops! I might spill it. LOL. :p