Episode 5

My Revenge, My Love.

2000, July 26th

It is now almost a month after Mr. Choi passed away. Also, it is also almost a month now that Baekhyun has been with them. Mrs. Byun has been searching for his son in any way she can. She had even went to ask every TV station to help her find her son. However, since the Choi family lives in a province, they are unaware that Baekhyun has been shown in television for numerous time.

Baekhyun, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy his stay with the Choi family. Especially with Joohyun who is continuously taking care of him. Mrs. Choi also treated him like he's her real son. However, Jongin is still cold towards him. The good thing is Jongin learned how to calm down his anger towards him. He is still angry to Baekhyun but because of Joohyun's advice to him, he just tries his best to avoid Baekhyun.

One day, Joohyun was sitting on a bench near the small playground in their town. She was busy reading her books as usual. It was until someone covered her eyes from behind.

"Waaaaaa! Who's this?!" Joohyun asked in a shocked tone.

"It's me, Noona!" Baekhyun then revealed and gave Seohyun a flower.

"Wow! This smells so good! What is this for?" Joohyun happily told Baekhyun while she was smelling the flower.

"It's nothing, Noona. Do you like it?" Baekhyun asked while he was blushing.

"Of course, anything from you." Joohyun answered.

Joohyun did not notice how the words carelessly slipped from . This made Baekhyun blush even more. And Joohyun, on the other hand, was embarassed. 

"I like you, noona!" Baekhyun suddenly told her which caused her to froze.

"Noona?" Baekhyun called once again as she was out of her self.

"Ye-yes? Why Baekhyun?" Joohyun who was blushing replied.

"I said I like you noona." Baekhyun told her once again.

"Eh? You're too young to like someone." Joohyun tried to stop Baekhyun.

"Do you know noona? You're really different from those children I met in my school. All of them wanted to be friends with me because I am rich. They always ask me for foods and toys. But you, noona, you are really different." Baekhyun told her.

Joohyun blushed even more than she was earlier. "Eh? Do you want to eat ice cream?" She tried to change the topic.

"Noona, if we ever grow up, will you go on a date with me?" Baekhyun still sticked to the topic.

Joohyun was in shock. How in the world Baekhyun is asking her those kinds of question. "What? You kid. You're still young to talk about those things."

"Noona, I like you. Someday, when I'm already grown, I'm gonna prove that to you." Baekhyun insisted.

 "Aish! You're weird." Joohyun told him.

"Come on, noona! You told me that you're gonna treat me an ice cream right? Let's go. Let's go." Baekhyun said as he grabbed her hand!


Meanwhile, Mrs. Byun was inside her office. She was sitting in her seat as she smokes her cigarette. She is so stressed looking for her son. As she gulped her last glass of her champagne, she suddenly received a call.

"Good afternoon, Madam. We just received a call about the possible location of Baekhyun's wherabout." Her assistant, Ms. Park, told her.

"Is that true? May I talk to that person?" Mrs. Byun eagerly asked her assistant.

Ms. Park went to her office and handed her the phone.

"Hello, I heard you know where my son is?" Mrs. Byun asked the person on the other line without even asking the person name.

"Yes, I know where he is. I actually live in that place. He is in Sangok-ri, under the care of the Choi family." The person on the other line said.

"What is your name again? We will be there as soon as we can. Can you please assist us once we get there?" Mrs. Byun, who is known for being an arrogant lady, became a kind one.

"Sure, madam. By the way, I am Oh Seungho. Please call me once you reach Sangok-ri so that we could meet and go to Choi family.

The call ended. Mrs. Byun then commanded her assistant. "Call my driver. We'll be going in Sangok-ri now. Understood?" 

"Yes madam." Her assistant replied and went out of the room immediately. Mrs. Byun sighed in relief. Finally, she could see her son again.

After an hour and a half of travelling, they finally arrived.

"Mr. Oh, we are here now. Where are you?" Mrs. Byun called the informant.

"Okay madame. This is just a small town so just wait for me. I'll be there." The informant told her.

After few minutes, the informant arrived. "Wow! You're really fast! Now, tell me where my son is?" Mrs. Byun asked him.

"But madam. How about the compensation?" The informant asked eagerly.

"Don't worry. I'm a credible person." Mrs. Byun replied. "People nowadays are being ran by money. Pathetic." She said on her mind.

They begin walking towards Choi resident. "Is this where my child is staying? It's so dirty." Mrs. Byun thought to herself.

"Mrs. Choi! Mrs. Choi!" The informant began to call.

Mrs. Choi opened the door. "Oh, Mr. Oh! What brings you here?" 

"Someone's looking for you." Mr. Oh said as Mrs. Byun appeared from behind.

"Are you the one who's taking care of Baekhyun right now?" Mrs. Byun asked right away.