Episode 16

My Revenge, My Love.

It is already 9 in the morning and Baekhyun is still sleeping. Probably tired because of entertaining Miyoung after her visit in their mansion last night.

"Young Master, your mom is asking for you to wake up already." The butler said as she knocked on his door.

Baekhyun woke up in an instant. "Okay. I'm coming." He lazily told the butler.

"Another day....." Baekhyun just told his self and sighed. It doesn't mean he doesn't like hanging out with Miyoung. She's actually a nice person but knowing his mom's intention, he feels like he doesn't want to be close with her that much. And it's because someone else has caught his heart.

He stood up from his bed and went to the bath room. After taking a bath, he went to the dining room and looked for something to eat.

"What would you like to eat for breakfast, Young Master?" The butler asked him.

"Rice and omelette will do. Thank you." He nicely asked the butler.

He sat down on the chair as he waited for his breakfast when his mom saw him.

"Oh, you're finally awake. So how was it hanging out with Miyoung?" His mom asked him while smirking.

"It's good. She's a nice noona." Baekhyun replied shortly.

"Keep it up, son. You have to be close with your future wife." His mom answered in relief. Probably thinking that Baekhyun was not interested in meeting Miyoung at all.

His breakfast finally came. "Here's your breakfast, Young Master." The butler said as she served the breakfast.

"Okay, son. Finish your breakfast and after that, prepare yourself as we will meet Mrs. Hwang and Miyoung." His mom told him and left.

Baekhyun just sighed. "She can't even join me as I eat my breakfast."

"Don't be sad, Young Master. Your mom is just busy." The butler comforted him.

"Thank you. You may leave now and continue what you were doing awhile ago." Baekhyun told the Butler.

He was lazily eating his breakfast. "How I wish I was just in school today. I'm missing Joohyun-noona already. I wonder what she is doing." He thought.

"Aish! I could have gotten her number!" He softly growled.

"Whose number?" Miyoung suddenly said as she appeared behind Baekhyun.

Baekhyun turned around his head to see who it was. "Oh, Miyoung-noona. It's you."

"You didn't answer my question." Miyoung whined at him.

"It's nothing, noona. Anyways, how long have you been here?" Baekhyun lied.

"Well, we just came. You know, my mom is too excited to see you mom." Miyoung said.

"Ah, I see. Well, excuse me noona, I'll just prepare myself." Baekhyun told her and went to his room.

"Aish! Another day to endure my mom." He complained as he was looking on his reflection in the mirror.

He was purposely taking it slow. He loves his mom but she's taking control of her life too much that she didn't realize Baekhyun is a grown-up man already.

He heard a loud knock from his door. "Baekhyun! What is taking you too long?"

He knew it was him mom. "Alright mom! I'm coming." He then silently chuckled.

He came out from his room. "Baekhyun, it's already 11:30 in the morning. We're already late." She scolded him.

"I'm sorry mom." He simply replied.

"Let's go. Mrs. Hwang and Miyoung are already waiting downstairs." She commanded him.

Baekhyun just followed his mom. "How I wish this day would end so soon." He silently prayed.


Meanwhile, it was already lunch break. Joohyun was sitting on the bench as she waits for her unnies. She suddenly saw Soonkyu and her group walking so she brought out a book just to ignore them. However, the group approached her.

"Oh, look who's here." Sunkyu said as she took Joohyun's book from her hands.

"How are you, Ms. Social Climber?" One of the girl hissed at her.

Joohyun remained calm and quiet. Talking with the girls would not benefit her.

"Are you mute or something? Why don't you speak?" Soonkyu yelled at her.

Joohyun still did not respond.

"Let's go girls. We're just wasting our time to this wanna-be. Joohyun, remember what I told you, stay away from Baekhyun or else, something bad will happen to you." Soonkyu whispered to her.

Soonkyu and her friends left as Taeyeon and Sooyeon came.

"What did they do to you?" Sooyeon asked as they approached Joohyun.

"Nothing, unnie. Let's just ignore them." Joohyun told them.

"But Joohyun! It looks like you're becoming Soonkyu's main target. Be careful from them." Taeyeon warned her.

"Don't worry, unnie. She cannot hurt me." Joohyun assured them.

The two older ladies just nodded at her. "Let's go eat now. I'm so hungry." Sooyeon told them.

As they were walking to the cafeteria, they bumped with Joonmyun.

"Oh, Joonmyun-ssi, where are you going?" Taeyeon asked him.

"I'm about to grab lunch from the cafeteria." Joonmyun told them.

"Why don't you join us? We're going to the cafeteria too." Sooyeon told him.

"Really? Then let's go." Joonmyun told her.

Joohyun was just quiet. Thinking why Joonmyun seemed like he's ignoring her.

They have reached the cafeteria.

"Joonmyun-ssi, why don't you treat us?" Taeyeon joked him.

"I knew it. I knew you're gonna make me treat you that's why you wanted me to come along." Joonmyun whined at them.

The girls were just laughing at him.

"I can treat Joohyun. But I cannot treat you two." Joonmyun then joked back.

"Hey, that's not fair." Taeyeon and Sooyeon both complained. Joohyun was just laughing at their playfulness.

"I'm just kidding, noonas. Okay choose what you want." Joonmyun told them.

After ordering, they spotted an empty table and sat down. Taeyeon and Sooyeon hurriedly took their seats and so, Joonmyun and Joohyun have no choice but to sit side by side. Joohyun find it awkward that Joonmyun hasn't said a single thing to her since they met awhile ago.

Joonymun was about to munch his food when he noticed the three praying. "Must be Joohyun's influence." He smiled, admiring her kindness and faith to God. He then followed them and prayed.

After praying, they started to eat. Everyone has gone silent  when they began eating. After they eat, they started to talk.

"Joohyun, what happened to Byun Baekhyun? He's been absent for two days already. I know you're quite close to him." Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know either, unnie. I heard that he's on a business trip or something through our professor though." Joohyun just simply answered.

"It would be great if he was here with us right now. I want to be friends with him." Taeyeon said.

"What's the fuss about him? I don't feel attracted to him at all." Sooyeon replied.

"Hey! I don't mean it that way. He seemed so humble and kind." Taeyeon defended.

"Aren't you guys contented with me?" Joonmyun hopped in.

"Ooh~~ Somebody's jealous." Sooyeon chuckled.

"I'm not." Joonmyun denied.

"Yeah. Try harder, Joonmyun." Sooyeon hissed.

"How about you, Joohyun? What do you think of Baekhyun?" Taeyeon asked Joohyun.

"Well, uhm. He's a kind dongsaeng." Joohyun answered.

"Is that all Joohyun?" Taeyeon smirked.

"What do you mean, Unnie? What do you expect me to say?" Joohyun innocently asked.

"Well, this unnie beside me thinks Baekhyun likes you." Sooyeon jumped in.

"Hey, you're just the same age as me." Taeyeon complained at Sooyeon.

Joohyun blushed at that moment. "Unnie, I don't think Baekhyun will like someone like me."

"Why do you think so?" Taeyeon asked.

"Cause I'm not someone popular. I'm not rich. Why would he like me?" Joohyun answered.

"Joohyun, you don't need to depreciate yourself. Even though you're not popular or rich, you're still likable. And that's because of your pure heart and unique beauty." Taeyeon told her.

"Taeyeon is right. Don't degrade yourself just because of your status in life." Sooyeon added.

"Thank you, Unnie." Joohyun told them. 

The three ladies were chitchatting when they noticed how Joonmyun became so quiet.

"Are you okay, Joonmyun?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I better go now. I have somewhere else to go." Joonmyun excused his self.

Joonmyun left. The three ladies wondered.

"What happened to him?" Taeyeon asked.

"He probably got jealous because we were talking about Baekhyun." Sooyeon told them.

Joohyun got worried. Joonmyun has been treating her different today. So she immediately thought of an excuse to follow Joonmyun.

"Oh! Unnies, I think I need to go too. I forgot I need to submit an assignment to my professor. Bye unnies." Joohyun told them as she hurriedly stood up from her seat and left.

She ran as fast as she can so she could reach Joonmyun. Good thing, he was still not far.

"Oppa!" She shouted.

Joonmyun stopped and turned around.

"Oppa! Why are you acting weird today? Did something happen?" Joohyun asked as she gasped for air.

"Me? Acting weird? Hahaha. You must be overthinking." Joonmyun told her. However, his heart is feeling otherwise.

"Oppa! Tell me. Do you have a problem?" Joohyun asked again as she was unconvinced.

"Joohyun, you are paranoid. I don't have a problem okay. Don't worry about me, okay? I need to go now. See you in class." Joonmyun said and left.

"Why does she have to make me feel special?" Joonmyun thought. "I feel like she has a crush on Baekhyun so I need to stay away from her. I don't want to be hurt."

Meanwhile, Joohyun remained standing on her spot. "What is Joonmyun-oppa's problem?" She thought.


Author's Note: Chapter 16 is here. Hope you will like it. :) Expect more SeoHo on the next chapter. However, please look forward to Baekhyun's return to school. keke. Lots of jealousy will happen. LOL.