Episode 10

My Revenge, My Love.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello readers! I just figured out earlier that the classes in S. Korea usually starts in March so I changed the dates of the few previous chapters. Sorry for the confusion it may cause.

2009, March 7th

Today is the first day of Joohyun's college life. Luckily, everything has gone smoothly after she was accepted in her new university, First, she met few new friends. Second, she found a place for her to stay while she's studying. And last, she found a part-time job which will help her earn money to provide her basic necessities.

She was walking along the corridors when people started to gather and gossip. "What's happening in here?" She asked herself. Lots of  girls were shrilling and lots of boys were envy.

"Omg! It's true! The heir of the Byun family is going to study here." One of the girls said.

"We're so lucky. He's so handsome." One of the girls replied.

"Who's that guy and it seems girls are going head over heels for him?" Joohyun thought.

Joohyun seemed to be uninterested. She walked away and started to look for her room. It was then that she bumped with Junmyeon.

"Ouch! Oh, Annyeonghaseyo." Joohyun said to him.

"Annyeong Joohyun-ssi. We bumped for the second time now. Is this fate?" Junmyeon replied as he laughed softly.

"I'm sorry for being so clumsy." Joohyun replied shyly.

"No problem. I'm in fault too. Anyways, what do you think of the campus?" Junmyeon asked.

"So far so good. I'm looking forward to study here." Joohyun replied.

"You'll like it here. Anyways, have you seen Taeyeon-noona and Sooyeon-noona?" Junmyeon asked.

"No. Honestly, I was looking for them too." Joohyun said.

"Those noonas. Maybe they are among those people who are gossiping about that rich guy." Junmyeon complained.

"Haha. It's not bad to gossip after all. They are just curious." Joohyun defended them.

"Have you found your room for your first class?" Junmyeon then changed the topic.

"No, not yet." Joohyun replied.

"Mind if I help you look for you room?" He asked.

"Sure, thank you." Joohyun replied.

They began walking as they continued to chat. Unexpected to Joohyun, she became comfortable with him now. In her entire life, there's only three boys who have got close to her. Of course, her father and her brother, And also, Baekhyun. It's almost nine years already since they have seen each other. She suddenly missed him. "Baekhyun, when will I see you again?" She thought to herself.

"Oh, it's here." Junmyeon suddenly said which made Joohyun shocked a bit.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Joohyun was embarassed.

"What made you shock like that?" Junmyeon asked.

"I was just thinking of something." She replied with her head down.

"Oh, I see. Anyways, I'll see you around. I got to go the Student's Council office. Good luck." Junmyeon lied because he knew the she  and him are sharing the same class.

Joohyun then went inside the classroom. "Wow! I never saw a classroom like this before."

Because the room is still empty, she managed to choose her seat freely. She chose to sit on the back row and she instantly grabbed her book from her bag. "Finally! I have time to read." She mumbled to herself.

She was reading her book when suddennly, someone came in running which made Joohyun shocked.

"I-I'm sorry, miss." The young man said without looking at her.

Joohyun looked at him with pity. "How come he is running on his way here? Is he a celebrity being chased by his fans for him to hide like this?" 

"Why were you running awhile ago?" Joohyun asked innocently.

"I was being chased by the students awhile ago. I saw this empty room and decided to hide here." The young man replied while panting.

"I see. Are you a celebrity or what?" Joohyun asked one more.

"No. And you don't need to know." The young man answered.

"Okay, I understand." Joohyun replied and decided to go back to read again. "What an arrogant man." Joohyun said in her mind.

Once again, they heard the fangirls screaming from the outside.

"Miss. Miss. I need to ask you a  big favor. When they come here, tell them no one's with you in this room, okay?" The young man asked her quickly and hid under the teacher's table.

After few seconds, one of the fangirls came in to the room.

"Miss, miss. Have you seen Mr. Byun here?" The girl asked.

"I'm sorry. But I am all alone here. And I don't know who are you talking about." Joohyun lied as directed by the young man.

"Okay miss. Thank you." The girl said and ran outside as fast as she can.

"So he is the famous heir they were talking about?" Joohyun realized. She then decided to slam the table which made the hiding man shocked.

"You are safe now." Joohyun told him.

The young man came out under the table and finally, both of them faced each other. They were both shocked. It's like their world stopped when they saw each other. For few seconds, the room was filled with silence as they continued to stare at each other.

"Joohyun-noona....." The young man said as if he saw a ghost.

"Baekhyun-ssi....." Joohyun called him.

"Noona....." Baekhyun shouted and ran to her. He suddenly hugged her and she hugged him back.

When they broke the hug, the two started to talk.

"It's been so long, noona. I never expected that this day will finally come." Baekhyun said.

"Noona missed you so much, Baekhyun. Wait, so you are the heir they were talking about?" Joohyun asked.

"Yes, noona. But that doesn't matter. Noona, how are you? When did you come here?" Baekhyun excitedly asked.

"I just came here few weeks ago. God, you're grown up now. You are even taller than me." Joohyun said as she ruffled his hair.

"Noona. You look so beautiful." Baekhyun replied which made Joohyun blush.

"Anyways, I bet you have a girlfriend now. I would like to meet her." Joohyun said.

"No, noona. I have no girlfriend. Remember my promise to you when we we're young?" Baekhyun said.

Joohyun suddenly remembered and became awkward. She doesn't know what to reply to him. Suddenly....

"Girls!!!! He's here." One young girl shouted.

Baekhyun and Joohyun gave each other a you-are-dead look. All the girls ran hurridly inside the room as they squealed upon seeing Baekhyun.

"Yah! He's so handsome." Random ladies were shouting.

Fortunately, one of school staffs came into the room to take Baekhyun away from those people but he grabbed Joohyun's wrist.

"Wait, where are you taking me?" Joohyun asked.

"Just come with me." Baekhyun replied.

As they went out of the room, all the girls were looking at them.

"Who's that girl and why Baekhyun is talking to her?!" One of the lady angrily said. "I'm gonna make your life miserable.


Author's Note: Sorry for the super-late update. I was so busy during the holidays and I am still busy because of school+work. Hope you still like this story guys. :/