Episode 4

My Revenge, My Love.

2000, July 5th

"It's been a week already! Why can't you find my son yet?!" Mrs. Byun yelled to her people. She was devastated knowing that her one and only son is lost and no traces of him were left.

"I'm sorry, madam. We have tried to look in every part of the city but no one knows where the young master is." One of the people answered nervously.

Mrs. Byun got more angry hearing that there's no positive news about her son's whereabout. "All of you are stupid! Get out of my room and keep looking for my son. Or else all of you will lose your jobs! Get out!"

Mrs. Byun reached for her phone angrily. "Ms. Park! Go here in my room now! N-O-W! Right now!"

Mrs. Byun was walking back and forth, trying to calm herself. Baekhyun is the only heir of their company. She will never forgive herself if something worse happened to him. After a few minutes, her assistant, Ms. Park, arrived.

"What can I do for you, Madam?" The assistant calmly asked.

"Do anything to find my son! If you have to go to hell, then do it! I need my son back here. Do you understand?!" Mrs. Byun yelled to the innocent assistant.

"Yes, madam." Inspite of being frighten, the assistant still replied calmly.

The assistant was still standing, frozen. She was really afraid at how mad is Mrs. Byun is. This led the arrogant lady shout.

"Why are you still here?! I told you to do anything to find my son, not to stand here. Now get your face out of my office. Now!!!!!" Byun shouted again and caused the assistant to run like a doe being chased by a cheetah.


 "Noona!" Baekhyun called Joohyun who was busy reading her favorite book.

"Okay, I'm coming." Joohyun replied.

Joohyun comes to Baekhyun who was hiding his hands at the moment.

"What is it Baekhyun? And why are your hands behind your back?" Joohyun asked the younger boy.

"Tada!" Baekhyun happily shout as he revealed what he's been hiding behind. It was a card with a boy and a girl drawn on it.

*

Dear Seohyun-noona,

               I am really grateful to meet a great person like you. Thank you for taking care of me and for understanding me. I hope I was really your brother so that I have felt what it feels like to have someone to watch for me. Even if I grow up already, I will never forget you. I love you noona. ^_^

                                                                                                                                                         Baekhyun

*

"Aww! Noona is touched. You're welcome Baekhyun. Just call noona and I'll always be there." Joohyun, who was really touched, was already in tears.

"Noona, don't cry." Baekyun said as he wiped her cheeks.

Not knowing, a young boy was already staring at them angrily. He then approached them and pushed Baekhyun away from Joohyun.

"Now you're taking away my sister from me!" Jongin shouted to Baekhyun who was frozen.

"Jongin, stop it! That's not nice!" Joohyun told her younger brother.

"He's the reason why we lost our dad. And you still take care of him? He should have died instead." Jongin answered back to Joohyun.

Joohyun was shocked with Jongin's last words. "Jongin, what did you say? What did you say?!" Joohyun was already starting to raise her voice. Jongin froze with how his sister almost lose her patience with him.

"Jongin, what you said earlier is not good at all, apologize to Baekhyun, now." Joohyun said in a commanding tone.

Jongin doesn't want to apologize. In his mind, why would he apologize to someone who caused their dad's death. He was still glaring at Baekhyun furiously.

"I said,  apologize to him!" Joohyun commanded Jongin.

Jongin was already tearing up. How could his sister takes Baekhyun's side instead of him. "Fine! I'm sorry!" Jongin yelled to Baekhyun and went out of room.

Baekhyun is still frozen. It is difficult for him to handle all the things that happened.

"Don't mind him. I'll talk to him later. I'm sorry for my brother's act towards you." Joohyun said as she comforted Baekhyun.

Later on, Joohyun went to Jongin's room. She saw Jongin lying on his bed.

"Jongin, noona's here." Joohyun said in a calm tone.

"I don't need you here. Get out!" Jongin told her.

"Jongin, look at noona. I am still your noona and I did that because what you said is wrong." Joohyun explained to him.

"How wrong is it to say I wish dad wasn't hit by that car?!" Jongin replied.

"But it is still not right to say that you wished Baekhyun should've died instead." Joohyun was trying to make him understand.

Jongin was still not listening to her. 

"Look Jongin. I know you still blame him for dad's death but do you think he wanted it? Baekhyun is just a child. Like you, it is hard for him too. If you can't accept him, then just don't do harm on him. Just ignore him okay?" Joohyun asked Jongin.

"But noona, look. He is taking you away from me." Jongin said and sounded jealous.

"Of course, not. You will be my baby brother forever. Come her, hug noona." Joohyun told Jongin.

"Noona!" Jongin then cheerfully ran to her and hugged her.


A/N: Sorry for not updating for a long long time. Just got my vacation from work now so I was finally able to update. Hope you'll like it. :)