Episode 12

My Revenge, My Love.

The ceremony ended. Students has started to leave the area and started looking for their respective rooms. Joohyun is still not familiar with the campus so she felt afraid that she might not be able to come in time for her very first class as a college student. The good thing is, her knight and shining armor is just by her side.

"Uhm... Baekhyun. May I ask you a question?" Joohyun shyly asked him.

"Yes, noona?" Baekhyun asked.

"Do you, by any chance, know where Room 120-C is? Well, actually, I have been there but I forgot it again because the school is too big." Joohyun told him.

"Of course, noona. Let's go. I'll take you there." He coolly answered.

As they were walking, Joohyun decided to converse with him. "Wait, you're just also a new student here right? How come you already know where my room is?"

"Theres' two reason. First. even though this is my first year as a student here, I used to go here because my mom and the president of this school are colleagues. That's probably the reason why my mom forced me to study here even though I have the chance to study in a more expensive and prestigious university. Second, don't you remember that you were in your room when I accidentally barged in and hid under the table?" Baekhyun answered her.

"Aah...." Joohyun was unable to say more as she was embarassed and mentally facepalmed herself. "How could I forget?"

As they were walking, people on their way were looking at them, specifically, Baekhyun's admirers. Joohyun knows that Baekhyun is really popular in the campus and she felt afraid that she might ravish his image. She was thinking if she should stay close with him or not. She was thinking a lot that she did not noticed she also passed by her room.

"Noona. Noona!" Baekhyun shouted as he was calling her.

Joohyun fell back to her senses. "Uhm. Aah!!!" She shyly squealed in embarassment and walked back to where Baekhyun was standing.

"Are you okay, Noona?" Baekhyun worryingly asked her.

"Uhm, yeah. I was just thinking of something. I'm sorry." Joohyun answered in shyness. "Uhm, well yeah, see you around. Thanks for helping me. Bye." She awkwardly told him.

She hurridly went inside the room and find one vacant seat from the back row. She was rushing because she was t0o embarassed to Baekhyun. She did not notice that a familiar person was also in the same class.

"Hi. Joohyun-ssi." The man greeted him.

Joohyun then looked at the person and was surprised. "Oh! Hello, Joonmyeon-oppa."

"You looked so tensed. Did something happen outside?" He curiously asked.

"Ah. Nothing oppa." She shyly chuckled.

"Well, it's great to be in the same class with you. Not to mention, you're also my seatmate in this class. At least, I won't be alone now." Junmyeon happily said.

"Why oppa? I thought you were friends with Taeyeon-unnie and Sooyeon-unnie?" Joohyun asked.

"Yeah, but they're older than me. I don't have the same class with them. If you don't know, I'm also a freshman here." Junmyeon told her.

"Oh, I thought you have the same age as them since you were friends with them. How old are you, oppa?" 

"I'm 18. And you are?" Junmyeon replied.

"Really oppa? We share the same age then. I'm also 18." Joohyun cheerfully answered.

"That's  great. We could be great friends." Joonmyeon answered.

"Friends?" Joohyun happily said as she offer him a pinky promise.

"Best friends." Joonmyeon answered and sealed the promise.

As they were conversing, their professor finally came in. "Okay, good morning class. I'm your Biology professor. My name is Park Minseok. How is your first day going so far?" The professor excitedly asked.

"Great!" The class answered.

"It's great to hear that. Well, I think it's time for our introduction. I would gladly ask the people in the back row to do the honor. Mister?" The professor told the class.

As the student started introducing theirselves, Joohyun was shaking. Joonmyeon noticed it and whispered to her, "Don't be nervous, it's just an introduction." He chuckled.

"But oppa, I am so shy." Joohyun whispered.

"You're gonna be fine." Joonmyeon assured her.

After the first three students, it was finally Joonmyeon's turn. "Hi, good morning everyone. My name is Kim Joonmyeon. I'm 18 years old. I hope to get along with you. Have a great day."

Some of the girls were gossiping. "Oh my gosh, he's so handsome." Joonmyeon just shyly smiled at them.

It's finally Joohyun turn. "Hello. Good morning. My name is Choi Joohyun. I'm 18 years old. I'm aspiring to be a successful doctor one day. I hope we could be great friends. Thank you."

"Thank you, Ms. Choi. You're such a pretty lady." Their professor complimented her. The boys in the class agreed and also find her cute and pretty.

"Thank you." She shyly answered.

The introduction proceeded until it was finished. After that, the chancellor entered their room and whispered to their professor. After that, the chancellor asked the class. "Good morning class. I'm Mr. Lee, the chancellor of your university.  I hope you enjoy studying here and if you need help, my office is just on the first floor of this building, okay? I hope you all study well and have a great day. I shall leave now. Mr. Park, take care of them."

Mr. Lee left and the class resumed. "Okay, class. I have an announcement to make. We have one new student coming in, please welcome him, Mr. Byun Baekhyun."

The class was in awe as Baekhyun came in class. Meanwhile, Joohyun was shocked until she realized that Baekhyun asked the chancellor to put him on the same classes as her. "How could I forget?" She mentally scolded herself.

"Good morning everyone. I am Byun Baekhyun. Please treat me well." He said as he introduced himself and suddenly gave a wink to Joohyun.

Joohyun was shocked and suddenly, all the envy fangirls looked at her. Joohyun was not able to do something but to bow down.

"Okay Mr. Byun. You may sit on the vacant seat here in front." Their professor told him.

Baekhyun was disappointed that he doesn't sit beside Joohyun and it was obvious on his face.

"Do you know him?" Joonymeon curiously asked her.

"Long story." Joohyun answered.

The professor noticed them and asked them. "Would you like to share what you to are talking about?"

"Uh, nothing. Sorry sir." Joonmyeon answered.

Unknown to them, Baekhyun was looking at them. Jealousy was written on his face.

The class went on. After an hour, the class is finally finished. "Okay class. Nice meeting you all. Class dismissed." The professor said.

Joohyun and Joonmyeon walked out together from the room. Baekhyun was so jealous so he decided to follow them.

"Noona!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Ye-yes?" Joohyun stuttered.

"It seems like you're avoiding me. Did I do anything wrong?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, nothing. It's just that I'm so shy about what happened." Joohyun answered.

"Don't be shy to me, noona." Baekhyun told her and act cutely.

"Baekhyun, stop it." Joohyun whined at him.

Joohyun suddenly Joonmyeon. "Oh, by the way, Baekhyun, this is my friend, Kim Joonmyeon."

"Nice meeting you, Baekhyun-ssi." Joonmyeon said and offered him a hand shake.

Baekhyun was jealous, however, he tried to keep his composure. "Hi, nice meeting you too. Joonmyeon-hyung." and took his hand for a hand shake.

Although he was smiling, inside his mind, "Is it possible that he also likes Joohyun?"


Author's Note: Finally, after a long time of hiatus, I am back. To all of the people who waited for this chapter, thank you and sorry for the super long wait. Hope you like it. ^_^