Episode 17

My Revenge, My Love.

Joohyun quickly thought of an idea. "Maybe I should follow Joonmyeon oppa."

Joonmyeon told them that he has to go somewhere and do something important. However, he lied to them. He went to the hidden garden of their university.

"What is oppa doing here?" Joohyun thought as she watched him from afar.

Joonmyeon is so confused at the moment. He don't know if he will push on secretly courting Joohyun or not. He then grabbed a pen and a paper.

"I don't know if I should push this one-sided love through. I'm afraid to be rejected. I'm afraid to be hurt. Should I remain close to her or should I stay away from her?"

Something distracted him from his deep thoughts when he heard something moving behind the bushes.

"Is anyone out there?" Joonmyeon shouted.

Joohyun then began panicking as she covered to prevent herself from making more sounds. She sighed in relief that Joonmyeon did not see her. However, when she took a glance to where Joonmyeon was sitting, he was gone.

She lifted from her squat position as she took a look to where Joonmyeon was. To her surprise....

"What are you doing behind the bushes?" Joonmyeon asked in a deep voice while smirking.

Joohyun screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Calm down, Joohyun. It's me." Joonmyeon calmed her down.

Joohyun became quiet as she realized that it was Joonmyeon. However, knowing it was him, she screamed once again.

"Hey, why are you screaming? Calm down. Calm down." Joonmyeon ordered her.

Joohyun can't help it anymore. She attempted to run. However, Joonmyeon grabbed her wrist quickly.

"Hey, where are you going?" Joonmyeon asked.

"Oppa, I'm so sorry. This is so embarassing. I'm sorry if I was spying on you." Joohyun said with her head down. Embarassment was obvious in her voice.

Joonmyeon just laughed  as loud as he can, obviously teasing Joohyun.

"Oppa! Stop laughing!" Joohyun whined.

"You're so cute." Joonmyeon told Joohyun.

"Oppa, you're lying." Joohyun said in disbelief.

"I'm not. Seriously, you're so cute when you're embarassed." Joonmyeon said as he continued to laugh.

Joohyun find Joonmyeon's laugh funny and rare. Not knowing, she ended up laughing with him. The two continued to laugh until their stomach aches.

"Oppa. I can't do this anymore. We better stop laughing already." Joohyun said.

"I know, Joohyun. My stomach aches already." Joonmyeon agreed.

The two then suddenly stopped laughing as they cleared their throat and forget the funny thing that happened.

"That was good. I haven't laughed in a long time." Joonmyeon said.

"Me too, oppa." Joohyun replied.

The two became silent. It was until Joonmyeon looked at his watch. "It's 1:44 already........ Oh no! Joohyun, we're 14 minutes late already." Joonmyeon nervously told her.

"Oh no, Oppa! We're dead! Let's go!" Joohyun panicked. Unknowingly, she grabbed Joonmyeon's hand as she told him to run on their class.

Joonmyeon felt like the world stopped. He let her dragged him as they ran to their room. He felt so happy. "Maybe, there is still a chance." He thought.

As they were running, they did not noticed somebody was looking at them fiercely. "So Seo Joohyun, you're not only hitting on Baekhyun. You will be dead." The lady said as she took out her phone and took photos of Joohyun and Joonmyeon running together while holding hands.

After minutes of running, the two reached their room. "Sorry, we're late." They apologized in unison.

"It's okay. You may take your seat." Their professor said.

Joohyun and Joonmyeon sat down on their respective seats. Both were gasping for air. The two then looked at each other and smiled.


It's been a week since Baekhyun has not attended class. Since then, Joohyun and Joonmyeon became closer than before. Taeyeon and Sooyeon would tease them as a couple but the two would just shrug it off. Well, at least, Joohyun. Joonmyeon felt like fate is turning on his side. He felt so happy that he has become closer to Joohyun. He is contented with their friendship but of course, he is still secretly admiring her.

Joohyun, on the other hand, is still receiving letters from her secret admirer who's hiding in the alias, SH. And everyday, she would receive teasings from her beloved unnies. Well, she is not complaining that she has a secret admirer, but it's also creeping her out.

"Why don't he just introduce his self to me, Unnie?" Joohyun was asking the two older ladies.

"Maybe he's just not yet prepared to introduce his self to you." Sooyeon answered.

"Yeah, don't be so excited to meet him, Joohyun. In right time, you will meet him." Taeyeon followed.

"Unnie! I'm not excited. I'm just curious of his identity." Joohyun whined.

"Well, why don't we take a guess? I bet he's rich, handsome and well-mannered." Taeyeon said.

"Oh my God. That's my ideal type of guy." Sooyeon added.

"Well unnies. I don't really have an ideal type. I don't mind him being rich or handsome, but I would like someone who's well-mannered." Joohyun said.

"Like me?" Joonmyeon, who was just listening to the girls, jumped into the conversation.

"Oh my Gosh. You're so full of yourself." Sooyeon teased the younger boy.

"Nice try, Joonmyeon." Taeyeon followed. 

Joohyun just laughed at them.

"These noonas. Why do you like to tease me always?" Joonmyeon complained.

Taeyeon and Sooyeon just sticked out their tongues to him.

"Yeah, so mature of you, noonas." Joonmyeon sarcastically remarked.

"You're welcome." Sooyeon joked for the last time.

They were just laughing until Taeyeon remembered something.

"Joohyun, it's been a week since Baekhyun is gone. Any news about him?"

"Well, our professor said he is expected to come back tomorrow." Joohyun replied.

"Don't you miss him?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well, of course, I miss him. But because you're all here, I don't feel so lonely. So thank you unnies and oppa for taking care of me." Joohyun told them.

"Taeyeon, why does it seems to me that you like Joohyun with Baekhyun too much?" Sooyeon asked.

"Well, they look cute together." Taeyeon shortly answered.

"But look, you don't even know him that much. What if he just hurt our maknae?" Sooyeon asked back.

"Wait... wait unnie. What are you two talking about? Are you guys pairing me with Baekhyun?" Joohyun asked nervously.

"Well, her. Not me." Sooyeon said as she pointed to Taeyeon.

"Unnie, Baekhyun and I are just friends. Stop it. I don't even know who he likes." Joohyun told them. 

"But what if Baekhyun likes you?" Taeyeon asked.

"I-I don't know unnie. I cannot answer that right now." Joohyun answered.

Taeyeon noticed that Joonmyeon became quiet again. "How about you, Joonmyeon? Do you like like someone?"

Joonmyeon almost caught red-handed with the way he reacted. "No-no. I don't like someone right now." He stuttered.

"Why so nervous, Joonmyeon?" Sooyeon laughed at him.

"You guys are so sudden and frank." Joonmyeon defended.

The girls just laughed at him while he was flustered.

"Aish! Let's just go now. It's almost 1:30 already." Joonmyeon just told them.

"Yeah, let's go now." Taeyeon agreed.

Taeyeon and Sooyeon parted ways with Joonmyun and Joohyun. As they were walking...

"It seems like you like someone, Oppa." Joohyun told him.

"How did you say?" Joonmyun asked.

"I just feel it. Well oppa, whoever she is, she is a lucky girl." Joohyun told him.

Joonmyeon blushed upon hearing it. "You will meet her soon, Joohyun."


Baekhyun woke up so early today. Of course, he is excited to go back to school again. After week of not attending school, he is going back since Mrs. Hwang and Miyoung has gone back to America. Well, he's not really excited to go back to school, but more excited that he can see his Joohyun noona again.

"Oh, Baekhyun, you woke up early today. Good morning." The butler greeted him.

"Yes, I'm excited to go back to school." Baekhyun answered and smiled.

Baekhyun hurriedly ate his breakfast and went to school.

"7:45.... Just in time...." Baekhyun said as he looked at his watch.

He was walking as fast as he can to reach his room and see Joohyun. But..

"Baekhyun-ssi!" A girl shouted from his back.

"Ye-yes? Do I know you?" He asked back.

"No, Baekhyun-ssi. Anyways, I'm Lee Sunkyu. You may not know me but I'm just concern about you." The girl, whose name is Sunkyu, told him. "You need to look at this."

"What is it?" He asked as he grabbed her phone.

When he saw the content of the phone, tears suddenly formed in his eyes. "Joohyun noona.... and Joonmyeon-hyung....." That's all he could say.

"I'm sorry if this hurts you. But I just wanted to help." Sunkyu said as she took back her phone and walked away.

"My plans are working." She thought as she flashed a smirk while walking away.

Baekhyun, on the other hand, walked to his room lifeless. His world fell apart seeing the pictures of Joohyun and Joonmyun holding hands. When he reached the room, he was even more hurt when he saw Joohyun and Joonmyeon whispering to each other. 

"Joohyun noona." He stuttered.


Author's Note: I am so excited to update so here is Chapter 17. Yeah. Baekhyun is back. But what will happen now? keke. Watch out for it. ^^