Episode 21

My Revenge, My Love.

The truth has been revealed. Joohyun's secret admirer is Kim Joonmyun. The gentleman was unable to speak upon the discovery of his deep secret. Frozen in his position, the two older ladies began interrogating him.

"Since when, Joonmyun?" Sooyeon asked.

"How?" Taeyeon followed.

They were talking to him but Joonmyun remained oblivious to his surroundings. All he was thinking was what will happen if Joohyun finds out his identity.

"Kim Joonmyun!" Taeyeon raised her voice in order to get his attention. "Did I really need to raise my voice just to get your attention?" Taeyeon asked as Joonmyun reacted to her shout.

"Before I tell you everything, will you promise to keep this from Joohyun?" Joonmyun finally spoke.

The two ladies looked at each other saying to each other that they will remain mum about his secret.

"Before you two met Joohyun, I already have met her in this university. Since then, I developed some kind of admiration to her. I shrugged it off, thinking it's just a simple crush. But I never thought that it will come to this." He carefully explained.

"But how did you become SH? Isn't your name's initial J.M.?" Taeyeon curiously asked.

He revealed, "I thought using my name's initial would be too obvious. That's why I thought of using my nickname that only my relatives and old friends call me."

"So what does SH means?" Sooyeon quickly followed up.

"I am called Suho by them because I am their guardian. I always help them when they are in need." He admitted.

"Well, if you're really sincere to Joohyun, why don't you confess to her?" Taeyeon asked.

"I am afraid. I don't know how she will response and I'm fearing I might ruin our good relationship as friends." He said.

"But Joonmyun, you need to man up if you really want to prove her that you deserve her. Writing letters are romantic, but are you going to just sweet letter to her for the rest of your life?" Sooyeon pointed firmly.

That's when realization hit him. "Am I going to hide under the name SH for the rest of my life?"

"As your friend, we will support you in pursuing you love for Joohyun. But it doesn't mean that you don't need to prove yourself to us. We, as Joohyun's unnies, shall protect her from her lovers and suitors." Taeyeon strongly said.

"Right!" Sooyeon seconded. "It's up to you if how will you pursue but I wish you luck. You better be thankful that you're my friend. You have an advantage over her other suitors, and that includes Byun Baekhyun." 

"Byun Baekhyun?" Joonmyun asked, sounding innocent.

"Don't you feel it, Joonmyun? You have a deeper feeling for Joohyun, right? Y you must also know the other men who also feel the same way for her." Sooyeon explained thoroughly.

"I actually know it." He confessed. "That's one of the reason why I don't want to reveal my identity. Because I feel like I have nothing against him. He's rich, he's intelligent, he's goodlooking and ultimately, he knows her more than I do." He said, sounding like he's defeated.

"That's why love is a battlefield. It's either you fight for it or surrender from it. It's a matter of choice." Taeyeon pointed out.

Joonmyun took a second to think. "Should I surrender or should I fight?" 

Just as when he is about to speak, he saw Joohyun approaching them. He felt even more nervous that she might have heard what they were talking about.

"O-Oh! Joohyun! There you are, did you just arrived?" Taeyeon cheerfully greeted Joohyun.

"Yes, I did! By the way, what are you guys doing in front of my locker?" Joohyun asked as she was curious of their small gathering in front of her locker.

The three began to panic mentally. "Ah! It's just that we unexpectedly met here and ironically, it's in front of your locker." Taeyeon quickly thought of a reason, a fake one.

The two other people sighed mentally in relief. It's not that they want to lie to her, but it's not the right time for her to found out yet. Joohyun remained oblivious, probably because of her innocence.

The bell finally rang. It's already the start of the classes. Sooyeon, being supportive of Joonmyun for Joohyun, quickly thought of an idea.

"Joonmyun, Joohyun. You two must go now, you might be late. Me and Taeyeon will go now too." She looked sharply at Joonmyun and gave him a look of "You-can-do-it!" look.

Sooyeon and Taeyeon left first. The older lady silently scolded the younger one. "Hey, what did you just do!" 

"It's for Joonmyun's sake." The latter defended. Sooyeon is actually rooting Joonmyun for Joohyun. For her, Joonmyun is the one who suits for Joohyun. Not Baekhyun.

Meanwhile, the two same-age friend began walking to their classroom. None of them were speaking. Million thoughts are bothering Joonmyun, all of them are about Joohyun. Joohyun felt awkward too. She is feeling something weird, it's just that she can't figure out what it was.

When they come to the room, everyone was already present. However, one person caught Joohyun's attention. "Why is he gloomy today?" She wondered.

Baekhyun was lifelessly sitting on his seat. Thinking deeply about Joohyun, specifically her safety since his mom has found out about her. "For sure, mom's going to talk to Joohyun once she saw her personally." He worried.

He saw the two figures coming in the room. He felt so jealous and worried at the same time. "Why does my situation has to be this hard?" He silently complained.

God knows how much he wanted to be with Joohyun. Talk to her, laugh with her, walk with her, do everything with her. However, he felt so controlled. He felt like a bird imprisoned in a cage, not able to fly as high as he can and wherever he can.

As usual, his unusual actions caught his professor's attention again. "Are you okay, Mr. Byun?" 

"May I go to the clinic and ask for a medicine? I am actually not feeling really good." He lied.

"Please go ahead, Mr. Byun. Do you need an assistance?" His professor asked.

Just as when he was about to say no, Joohyun raised up her arms and said, "I'll assist him."

Everyone in the class was shocked by her, including her own seatmate Joonmyun. "Okay, Ms. Choi, please assist Mr. Byun to the clinic." The professor said.

"Excuse me, oppa. I need to assist Baekhyun." Joohyun told Joonmyun. He just flashed her a fake smile.

Baekhyun was hesitating whether to allow Joohyun to come with him or not. He was actually afraid that her mom might really do something to Joohyun if he won't stay away from her. However, his heart tells him otherwise. He tried to stop himself from giving in but it's too late. Joohyun was already infront of him, offering an assistance.

He gave in. He took her hand and gripped to it so tight. All the students, specifically the girls, in the class were gossiping due to their sweetness. Well, except to one jealous man who remained silent upon seeing their affection to one another.

The two came out from their room. Baekhyun, who was in doubt at first, is now in heaven for he is with his love. Joohyun, on the other hand, is so confused to why Baekhyun is acting that way.

"Baekhyun, do you have a problem?" She initiated to talk.

Baekhyun did not reply. Joohyun felt a little bit betrayed. "Won't you open up to noona?" She asked.

"Noona, I... I love you." Baekhyun confessed.

Joohyun was shocked with his sudden and frank confession. However, she cannot deny that she blushed and her heart beats even faster. Upon noticing it, Baekhyun gripped tighter on Joohyun's hand and grabbed her. They ran as fast as they can and went to their secret spot. The school's garden.

"Why did you take me here?" Joohyun wondered.

"Noona, let's just relax here for a while and forget about the world. Let's just think about you and me." Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and started to meditate. Joohyun just looked at him with wonder. "I never realized he is this handsome." She thought as she admire his good looking appearance. She shook her head. "Joohyun, what were you thinking?" She mentally scolded herself.

She thought of imitating Baekhyun and started to meditate. The weird thing is, she is thinking of her and Baekhyun. It's new to her. She doesn't know exactly what she feels. But she liked it. For the first time, she felt what love is. She thought it was just an illusion but this time, it felt so real. She was denying it at first, but she couldn't lie to herself. She loves Baekhyun.

Both of them are still in their own worlds. However, none of them knows that they are thinking about the same thing: Growing old together. With their eyes closes, they said to one another,

"I love you, Joohyun-noona."

"I love you too, Byun Baekhyun.


Author's Note: I couldn't wait to update so here is the latest chapter. ^^ What can you say about it?