Chapter Sixty-Four

Everything Was Perfectly Fine Until We Met Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 64 
Like A Dream

***

The Wedding is officially getting nearer and nearer. After the long discussion with Lee Sooman-nim he gave you his blessing. His done so much for you and your family, that you couldn't express your gratitude towards him. The long discussion wasn't on the fact that he wasn't going to approve the wedding, but rather how they were going to address the truth to the rumor and also the existence of the twins Hyerin and Jongwoo.

The revealing of the twins was no surprise to the public. You're a married couple with a three children. Some anonymous comments have expressed their envy with the bubbly family image you have.

Since you and Jongin are already legally married, the news about the proper wedding seemed to have pleased the public. Of course, you and Jongin weren't just going to be married through legal documents, the two of you also have waited for the day to traditionally have a wedding celebration.

Now that the Cherry Blossoms are on it's way to bloom, the wedding is getting closer. A new year has already started and the twins are growing up well. 

Within the last few months you had prepared all the invitations, personally handling the invitations to them, you bought your dress with only letting the girls see and everyone else had purchased their garment for the celebration. Everything was now set, you have been sitting close by your allocated gate, waiting for your plane to arrive.

Your flight was scheduled to be a day before everyone elses, so your family could settle in your house that you haven't visited in awhile. Entering the plane and sitting in a four seater. Jongin seated on the right side, followed by Taerin, then the twins sharing one seat and you on the left, next to the window. 

The two hour flight felt longer then usual since the kids had each fallen asleep like a domino effect leaning onto each other, while the two at the far ends where resting on your lap and Jongin's. Getting out of the plane and walking through the corridors squeals were being heard.

You looked at Jongin with a worried face "what do we do?" you asked. "Instead of carrying the twins, let's put them in their stroller to protect them, and you carry Taerin while I'll push the stroller" Jongin ordered. The situation is still unclear but for now the safety of the twins is important. 

"Taerin-ah come on, eomma will carry you" took Taerin in your arms and walked through the automatic sliding doors revealing a crowds of fan with their cards in the air squealing. While trying to make your way through by following Jongin's lead, you suddenly surrounded by a few man that were protecting you in some way making the girls scream.

"relax, it's only us" Sehun reassured. "I thought you guys were coming a day after us?" you asked him back as you noticed the other members near Jongin. "well we knew that this was going to happen so we're here as your guardian angels" Baekhyun oppa whispered.

and they thought this would make the situation less chaotic?! huh, these oppas are honestly out of their minds. You silently scoffed and finally you were all inside a mini bus that the oppa's somehow hired? "how did you get this?" you asked Suho oppa who was seated behind you. 

"Lee Sooman-nim, he suggested that we follow you guys, it's dangerous here in Japan Hyorin" he explained .... "oppa, remember, I grew up here and Japan isn't as chaotic as Korea" you defended "but thanks, where are you all going to stay, at our house?" you asked

"we're actually staying at a hotel close by. We wouldn't want you to stress out with all of us like last time" Chanyeol oppa reminded you. Hmm, you suddenly started remembering the past with Taemin and you're little game with Jongin before.

"hm just have dinner at our place tonight at least, since you guys were our "guardian angels" you teased. "Eomma, we're going back to our old home right?" Taerin asked while she had just woken up from a nap during the ride. "yup, it's been a while since we've been there right?" you questioned back and to that Taerin just snuggled closer to you with a tight embrace. 

We went through a lot in that house a few years ago .. both good and bad memories remain in that house. One day Taerin-ah, you will understand why and how everything turned out the way it is now... All you could do was return her hug, understanding how your daughter was currently feeling. 

"sheesh everything is exactly the same ..." you mumbled as you entered your home in Japan. Suddenly the atmosphere turned quiet as everyone started to recall the past events that occurred in this very house. "uh, Jongin let's put the kids in their cribs upstairs. Guys just make yourselves comfortable" you reassured and carried Jongwoo upstairs. 

Entering your old bedroom ... it wasn't the same. It seems as though eomma had changed the bed sheets? but two cribs where placed inside your bedroom. "Jongin-ah are you sure you're not feeling awkward here?" you asked. "let's not spoil our stay here since we'll be making new memories here as a family" he claimed. You couldn't help but hug Jongin "I love you even more when you act like this, so mature and understanding baby" you mumbled into his chest. "let's go out now ~ the boys would be bored" you quickly pulled away from the hug and headed downstairs.

Since it was starting to get late, the boys had already ordered take away for everyone to eat. "oppa, I did say I was going to cook" you whined while sitting down next to Taerin on the couch. "and ... it's getting late and we're all tired and the food's already here" D.O oppa reassured. Just like that late night dinner was quiet for once since the twins were asleep. 

"we'll see you guys tomorrow again" the oppa's left. Taerin had already fallen asleep while sitting on the couch with us. During the late night meal, you and the guys actually talked about the past and how finally you and Jongin are getting married traditionally. The atmosphere and mood of the conversation turned emotional and serious. talking about the past didn't feel as awkward as you thought it would have been. You were just thankful towards them.

After tucking Taerin in her old bedroom, you and Jongin quickly jumped inside your bed. Both of your eyes were already droopy but for some reason you both couldn't sleep."I can't believe you and Taemin didn't have a kid" Jongin suddenly murmured. You sat up and looked at him confusingly "now that you've mentioned it ... we actually didn't have a child after those ..." you paused as you were uncomfortable talking about it "its just means that it wasn't meant to be with Taemin.."

"Everyday I thank him for giving you and Taerin up and for me to replace his spot. Rin-ah, in a few days will be an official married couple ... we should be having a honey moon like normal newly weds, but we're doing the complete opposite living our lives backwards." he softly chuckled

"isn't of a honey moon, we'll be taking the kids to Disney land ... just simply romantic isn't it?" you chuckled. "I just can't wait until Jongwoo and Hyerin are slighter bigger, so we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter