Chapter Fifty-Six

Everything Was Perfectly Fine Until We Met Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 56 
Oops!?

***

5:50 am?!!!! While your husband has been peacefully sleeping, you on the hand could not sleep no matter what. It has been a week since the announcement of EXO's first variety show.

Hello Baby was scheduled to be recorded every Thursday's, but that was in three days. Today was the recording for Idol Army though EXO aren't the mc's, to your relief their only a guest for a new girl group ... tsk, let's just see what happens when I'm in the filming set for the show. 

You quickly got up and did you daily morning routines, making Taerin's lunch box, preparing breakfast, packing Taerin's bag. Even after doing three quarters of your morning chores already you still had an hour to spare. It was still early to wake your baby princess up so... for now let's do some research on this girl group for Idol Army ...

Reading through their profile your expression started to frown. These girls were all pretty. Crayon Pop, what an interesting group name.

"eomma ~ why didn't you wake me up!" startling you, you quickly turned to see Taerin standing behind you rubbing her drowsy eyes that are yet to wake up. 

You quickly closed the tab and turned of the computer. "Taerin-ah, it's only 7am? you should be sleeping still" you persuaded but your daughter didn't budge in defeat you sighed "how about you cuddle with eomma and baby on the couch?" you stretched your arms out widely for you daughter to run into. 

"eomma ~ if you carry me we'll hurt baby" and instead your daughter grabbed onto your hand and pulled you to the couch with her. Snuggling close to each other, you draped the fleecy blanket over your bodies slowly snoozing off once again. 

Meanwhile in your bedroom Jongin was being greeted with the annoying buzzing noise that wouldn't stop. "aish" he reached his hand out around the bed looking for that hand phone of yours. While looking for the phone he noticed the empty spot next to him on the bed. 

Sitting up, all blank he looked around the bedroom and the bathroom door to see if you were in sight. Bathroom lights were off and your handbag was still on top of the vanity table. She's still here a smile crept onto his sleepy face, now all he had to do was turn of that annoying alarm on your phone. 

Walking out of the bedroom and out of the hallway, he took a peek in Taerin's bedroom: empty. Then the bathroom: empty ... strange there's no sight of any of them but it's extremely quiet still. Just as he reached the end of the hallway and into the lounge he spotted the two important girls in his life cuddling together on the couch. 

Quietly making his way closer to the pair, he tippy toed and leaned closer and kissed their cheek. Taerin slightly stirred while you were now awake. Finding Jongin's lips inches away from yours. Without a word or reaction, you quickly closed the gap and gave you husband a morning kiss, a short sweet kiss with a simple "good morning ~" greeting

You finally sat up got the bathtub ready for Taerin. "Jongin-ah, you should quickly get ready for you schedule today" you reminded "breakfast is on the table so you can eat, you don't have to wait for us" 

Making sure the temperature for the bath water was nice and warm, you quickly woke up Taerin and carried her. As Taerin was now all dressed up and heading towards the dinning table for breakfast, Jongin got up from the couch and sat down in the dinning table too "you didn't eat yet?" you asked while placing his coffee and Taerin's warm milk on the table.

"Even if you told me too, I'd always wait for the two of you" he smiled "after you drop Taerin off to school you're going to visit the set right?" 

"yup, actually. I'm going to head home, dress up a bit then come to visit okay" 

The three of you were now outside of the building, walking towards your car, "oh they're here to pick me up" Jongin pointed at the familiar black van, the door slid open and you were greeted with the happy but exhausted oppa's

"good morning oppa ~" you greeted

"mmmm morning" they greet back lousily 

"well I'll see you guys soon, I'm just going to drop Taerin off to school" you jumped back inside the drivers seat and drove out of the car park while the van went the opposite way to the studio. 

"Hyung, Crayon pop noona's ... they're all really pretty" 

"what wrong with them older then you Sehun-ah? We thought you liked noona's?" his hyungs questioned at the confusing maknae

"nothing, I'm just starting to like people younger then me now" the maknae pouted

"wait, hyung! there's only five of them! while there's six of us" Chanyeol pointed out dramatically

"I guess there will be a boy and boy couple during the show. Remember in 2pm sunbae's series?" Suho clarified

"Jongin-ah, is Hyorin okay with todays schedule?" D.O asked

"she's okay why??"

"well she's pregnant remember, I heard they tend to get very emotional and random mood swings?" 

"hm, you're also curious about that? so am I ... but so far nothing weird has happened yet, ah hyung can we talk about something else ... this is awkward"

"don't worry I'd rather be in the guy/guy couple" Kai added

"hyung ~ let's just not go for the same person please" the maknae pleaded and the drive to the studio passed by quickly

"ANNYEONGHASAEYO ~ CRAYON POP IBNIDA" 

"WE ARE ONE, ANNYEONGHASAEYO, EXO IBNIDA" 

"okay let's start filming now" the PD cheered, wishing both rookies luck in their recording today.


"hm, this obviously makes me look like a mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter