Chapter Fifty-Two

Everything Was Perfectly Fine Until We Met Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 52 
Letting Loose?!..

***

As Hyomin left the apartment, I was all alone sitting on the couch dumbfounded. tskkkk I shouldn't wait for the moment?! T__T this girl ... my track of blanking out finally broke as the door opened with a smiling Taerin and kkamjong. 

"you're home now how was it baby~~~" you pulled your tired princess into your arms. Taerin hugged you back, wrapping her arms around your neck and hiding her face on the crook of your neck "arraseo, while you take a bath eomma will message your body after a long hour of ballet arraseo?" you claimed and smiled as you felt Taerin nod.

Jongin sat down next to you and rested his head on your shoulder. "aren't you going to ask me about my day?" he asked. 

"hmmm, nope" you replied. Jongin sat back up "wae ~~~~~~ I'm tired too .... maybe you can-"

"Taerin-ah it's time for your bath now ~ bali so we can eat and finish your homework" you picked Taerin up and walked into the hallway to the bathroom.

"tsk ... avoiding me now huh Kim Hyorin" Jongin spoke to himself. Jongin got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen "YEOBO! I'LL COOK DINNER TONIGHT" you heard him yell from the kitchen.

"YA I CAN HEAR YOU! YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT!" you replied back. 

"eomma .... you're hurting my ears" Taerin pouted while covering both her ears. 

"mian .... appa is just ... urghhh ~ let's rinse your hair now" 

Meanwhile Jongin was busily preparing dinner when and idea popped into his mind. He began dialing a number on his phone and immediately the receiver picked up "do me a favour and keep Taerin with you for the night" on the other line of the phone was left speechless. 

"now?? weird .. I wanted to take Taerin here to play with Jaehee .... arraseo I'll be there soon" As the phone call ended Jongin could not contain and hid his smile. 

After giving Taerin a bath and dressing her up, the two of you walked back into the kitchen and sat on the counter top watching Jongin cook. "Taerin-ah, Hyomin imo wants you to sleepover tonight and play with Jaehee, she'll be coming soon so hurry and pack your things" Jongin informed without looking up from the stove. 

Taerin darted back into her bedroom while you on the other hand sighed. Jongin then turned around looking at you "is something wrong?? Jaehee must be missing Hyomin for her to call me" 

"ahhh so Hyomin-ah called you. tsks" you replied keeping your cool. aishhh :(((((( wae Hyomin-ahhh!!!!!!!!

"EOMMMMA ~~~~~~ HELP ME PACK" Taerin broke the awkwardness between you and Jongin. Jongin cocked his head indicating to help Taerin pack T_T just as you were walking towards her bedroom the doorbell rang. 

"eomma ~ I miss Jaehee-ah and imo and samchon KYAAAAAA excited bali bali I can hear imo already" Taerin squealed while jumping around energetically. 

Jongin welcomed Hyomin inside "I owe you one for keeping Taerin tonight .." he mumbled

"tsk ... of course you do but It's cool, I miss my niece anyways" Hyomin scoffed

Taerin's back pack was now packed and the two of you were walking out into the kitchen. "there's my beautiful niece!!!" Hyomin crouched down and opened her arm wide for Taerin to jump into. 

With Hyomin's back facing facing Jongin she was hugging her niece, you were standing in front of the two watching while she mouthed 'Jongin called just then for this' ending it with a wink. tsk unbelievable what's up with everyone in this household! 

"imo ~~~~~~ I want to see Jaehee now~" Taerin pulled away from the hug and started dragging Hyomin out with her.

"aigo ~ my baby niece misses our Jaehee, arraseo let's go now" Hyomin took Taerin's back pack and hugged you before leaving. Leaning close to your ear she whispered "he really did call, it shocked me ... so good luck?" and she pulled away and greeted farewell while Taerin quickly hugged you and Jongin. 

The front door was now closed. The house was only left with the two of you ..... you tried your best keeping your cool and stood next to Jongin who was still busily preparing dinner. "when are you going to be done kkamjong-ah??" you rested your chin on his shoulder and pouted. 

"soon, uhm mind dressing up abit just for tonight??" he suggested

"wae ~~" you pouted once again

"just do it ~ arraseo" he finished with a sweet kiss on the cheek. There was no point into dragging the conversation any longer so you walked back into your bedroom to change into something nice.

 show some more skin and legs ..... be y. Aigo you're like a housewife from the 50's. Your body is still great, there's no need to be insecure.....

The conversation between you and Hyomin was ringing through your mind. Choosing what to wear was difficult. You wanted to attract Jongin without having to try to hard .... or not having to put that much effort yet blow him away. 


After trying out several clothing pieces you finally decided on wearing a yellow lace dress. Scrap y. You wanted to bring back the Hyorin from five years ago that Jongin first met. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter