Chapter Fifty-One

Everything Was Perfectly Fine Until We Met Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 51 
Making The Move??...

***

Complete Torture. One Week of being threatened and and stalked was probably deserving. Of course not everybody would accept the announcement since you stole their 'Kai Oppa' but finally it has come to a stop. To those who accepted it and supported you, you just couldn't express how happy and thankful you were towards them. 

There's one particular person who you remembered that approached you during the week. She left a deep impression "unnie - I wish you and Kai oppa all the best and your baby ..... you better not be regretting any of this. You and oppa are just meant to be" she claimed and walked away without looking back.

From that, it was time to stop hiding inside a dark corner. With Jongin's busy schedule you and Taerin were left alone at home, but no one was harmed, you would just drop her off to school and drive back home and pick her up from school again. Sometimes you would make mini stops for groceries but most of the time, Hyomin-ah would do that for you.

While you and Taerin-ah were home alone, you reassured her that everything was okay. Taerin is the energy source for both you and Jongin, if it wasn't for your daughter the two of you wouldn't have met again and ended up together ..... though you're still waiting for proposal ... ??? ahh molla ~ things are just fine right now >_< I won't expect alot.

No one should get in the way of your happiness. Jongin-ah has been handling the situation well and the same for EXO and SM Entertainment. Jongin tried clearing a few misinterpretations and slowly they forgave. "You could only start anew once everyone and everything is forgiven..." another person you remembered reassured you.

As long as Jongin's Career was fine, you were fine. That one week you experience will be memorable in both positive and negative ways. Idol life can be difficult and the fact that EXO is still pretty new, their schedules aren't jokes. If it means less family time then let it be, as long as Jongin's stable with here career.

Thanks to Taemin you have learned to be forgiving and understanding .... and there's no need to be disappointed because if Jongin promises something, he'll make sure that he won't break that promise. But it does have to arrange and schedule time for each other.

Every now and then you and Taerin would visit Jongin in his radio guest appearances and live broadcast performances. It's all worth it. Knowing that this EXO's Kai that makes all the girls out there melt with the smallest gestures is yours, and yours only. After each performances and rehearsals ... his body is aching, his tired and hungry but with you appearing wiping the beads of sweat on his forehead or popping inside the practise room for a surprise, vanishes and energizes him. 

Knowing that after a long day of work, he has someone to snuggle to and drifting of to dreamland. Waking up with someone in his arms. Kim Hyorin. The first girl he ever properly loved, first girlfriend, first kiss, first ....... hm, the girl who he gave everything to. Even if his career was at risk, it wouldn't have stopped him from sticking by his family. 


So a week has passed and in your neighborhood there is a ice skating rink, As usual it was only you and Taerin again today. "eomma ~ why aren't you and married yet?" she asked while you were skating around the rink with her. This little girl caught you of gaurd, do we need to be married to be happy right now?? because I'm okay with it .... aish Hyorin-ah T_T

"appa's busy right now and you know that baby" you smiled and continued pulling her. 

"so ...... you don't need to be married to have babies?" she asked

"m-mwoh? b-babies??? hehehe not exactly like that ... but -"

"THEN WHERE'S MY BABY BROTHER???!" she asked 

You cheeks tinted into a bright rosy tint. "eomma's not ready for that plus that means I would have to care of the baby more then you" you tired persuading

"eomma ..... I want a baby brother ...... jebal ~~~~~" she cutely whined 

"of course your eomma and I will giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter