Chapter Forty-Seven

Everything Was Perfectly Fine Until We Met Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 47 
Okay, It's Clear

***

Without any more complications a year swiftly passed. A year where as a family our relationship was much stronger and you've finally acknowledge the three of you as a 'happy family', though your relationship status with Kim Jongin is yet to be established. In One year, adjusting yourselves in Seoul was not a problem, thanks to your family here. 

Hyomin and Luhan got married and their baby boy Jaehee was born ~ for a baby, so far his growth has been rapid and he is exactly a mini doppelganger of Luhan. well obviously his Luhan's and Hyomin-ah's kid T_T hehe sorry ~ With Hyomin's family and Jiwon eonni's family yes eonni and Kris oppa settled down too and are on the way of being parents, these guys are who supported you and stood by your side. But recently Jiwon eonni and Kris oppa left for Canada leaving you and Hyomin behind in Seoul.

In one year Exo were busy for 8 months with flying overseas for schedules such as interviews, live performances and concerts. Honestly Jongin only have four full months free were he spent most of his time with you and Taerin. While Jongin was away you on the other hand were adapting to your new life .... once again. Every now and then you would silently count down the days remaining until the truth will be announced - you've been preparing yourself for a year and you haven't mentioned to anyone because they would obviously flip if you brought it back up. 

Taerin-ah. Kim Taerin. She's now five years old and other than ballet being a hobby, she has already claimed that she wants to become a professional in ballet and you and Jongin fully support that. Once in awhile Taemin will come into the conversations .... now that you think about it you haven't contacted him since last year? same for eomma and appa .... not being in contact with family and Taemin in Japan was disappointing but It was probably for the best for me to move on dejavu ??

Recently Taerin-ah asked you about why she can't call Jongin appa in public. The moment she asked that your mind went blank even though you have already prepared yourself with answers and excuses if ever she asked. In broadcasting stations when with Jongin, Taerin was able to freely call Jongin appa. Though some idols found out and where shocked they didn't judge and gave you support. SM Entertainment in particular had your back.

Now that Taerin has brought back the question everyone has pushed aside for year, it was now time to bring the question back up. Leading to the dinner meeting tonight at your home. Within two hours the boys will come back here from China, so now it's just time to pick Taerin up from school and continue cooking ~ fighting!

"eomma ~ appa's coming back tonight right?!" Taerin-ah squealed as she entered the car. Indeed it's been a whole month since she last saw her father. The only way they've been keeping in contact is by video calling but mainly calling each other. Usually Jongin would call us around 7 am while Taerin-ah is getting ready for school which means Jongin was staying up at dawn even though his been working all day T_T

"honey ~ you were talking to your appa last night remember" you reminded. Ever since Taerin-ah was born she reminded you of Jongin in so many ways ~ in particular her personality. You quickly took a glance at you right side to see Taerin nodding "do you love appa that much??" you asked keeping your eyes on the road now. 

"ne ~ what about you eomma?" O.O about that ... "oh, I love your appa as much as you do" lies Hyorin-ah ..... the two of you haven't even opened up to each other ... aigo. "well I love appa THIS MUCH"  she expressed by flailing her arms in the air in a big circle. 

"once we get home you have straight wash up then if you want you can help eomma cook for appa and ahjussi's okay?" you beamed.


While driving back home you quickly had a stop over at a bakery for you little girl T_T ~ her excuse was that some of the bread and cake she chose was Jaehee's 'favourite' honestly a two year old??? I'm pretty sure he would prefer his baby food.

Since there wasn't much time you and Taerin were now busy at home. "sis do you need any hel- ....." Hyomin entered your house - having the priviedge of knowing your house code. As she entered your house she wanted to make sure you weren't tiring yourself but she spoke to soon. You were seen with checking up on three different pots.

"ya ya! Move I'll help you!" Hyomin yelled and pushed you away from the stove "just continue cutting the ingredients" Hyomin ordered. Taerin on the other hand was suppose to help but Pororo was on and the cake slices she bought earlier kept her busy from helping. 

"where's Luhan and Jaehee did you come here by your-" 

"where here!" Luhan called while he entered the house to and closed the door. "JAEHEEEEEEEEEEE" Taerin-ah ran towards Jaehee who was in a pram. 

"ahjussi ~ I bought Jaehee some cake ^_^" Taerin-ah bragged whilst showing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter