Chapter Sixty-Three

Everything Was Perfectly Fine Until We Met Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 63
We Belong Together

***

"They grow up so quickly! ~ Rin-ah, can you watch them for a big while I take a shower please" Jongin asked while he needed to get ready for the family picnic the five of you would have. 

It's only been three months and yet the twins are growing up so quickly. They now squirm, crawl and roll around the carpet floors in the lounge. "Jongwoo ~ does noona look pretty today?" she asked twirling around in her new pink floral dress. 

The benefits of having both a baby girl and boy is that, you can purchase matching apparels for Taerin's and Hyerin's. While Jongwoo is the just the second man in household  who in the future will take of his sisters. Okay so out of the two Hyerin is the more active one while Jongwoo is the calmer one. weird right?! 

You still needed to prepare the food you were going to bring to the park and luckily Jongin walked out of the bedroom all dressed up. "okay now it's your turn, you need to prepare the food but also get ready. As fast as you could, you took a shower and dressed up in a casual pink sweater matching up with Jongin's pink button up shirt that was underneath his grey cardigan. 



"Taerin-ah, want to help eomma pack the sandwiches??" you asked and she skipped inside the kitchen and took her little stool out to pack the sandwich on the kitchen counter. 

While Taerin was packing the sandwiches you were preparing the bibimbap, packing the sides dishes for you and Jongin and packing the baby food. Luckily you prepared the cut fruits the night before.Everything was set for the picnic. You and Jongin decided to have a little family picnic in one of the parks close by where the cherry blossoms were blooming. 

Unlike Japan, the cherry blossom don't bloom for to long so now was the perfect day for the kids to go outside where it wasn't to bright and hot and enjoy the beautiful cherry blossoms.

Parking the car and walking down the path ways of the park, all the cherry blossoms had bloomed. The kids seemed to be pleased with the beautiful sight they were seeing. Now that the twins were getting bigger you were able to Jongin was able to use the twin stroller.

While taking a stroll trying to look for a good location to sit, you noticed how many families were also having their own family picnic beside a cherry blossom tree. The whole park was filled with warm apparel and the blooming trees. Within seven minute walk through the park you decided to sit close by with other families rather alienation yourselves from them. 


Jongin smoothly placed the picnic mat on the ground and you settled the twins placing them in their little seat cushions. Taerin was a tad too excited and quickly opened the fresh bento boxes where the steam was visible. "eomma you have to eat my sandwiches since I made them!" Taerin claimed. Of course you would eat your daughters own made sandwiches with she just simply layered the ingredients you had on the kitchen counter earlier. It was her efforts and love that was put into the process.

"ne, let appa try it first while I finish this" you replied back, while mixing the still fresh bibimbap. Since the twins were still full they were just crawling around on the mat, sticking close by to you and Jongin. There hasn't been that many skinship moments with Jongin since the kids were always in between. 

Taerin was eating to her content, since she eats so well she has been growing up well and healthy as well. If she didn't continue dancing .... she could have been a chubby kid for her age, which isn't bad but she eats extremely well ... 

It was quiet in a non-awkward atmosphere, enjoying the cool breeze, the natural aroma from the cherry blossoms and just the sight of other families enjoying themselves together in the park. "once the kids are old we have to have picnics more often during beautiful days like this" you claimed still looking at the landscape in front of you.

"hm, time will quickly fly and Hyerin and Jongwoo will be walking and talking and Taerin will be a big girl. This all seems too good to be real ... we're finally a complete family. By the way ... since you've already given birth we can start planning our wedding for next year?? what do you think?" Jongin asked as he was playing with Hyerin and Taerin.

"the sooner the better right, and next year the twins should be able to walk somehow?? I want our princess to be the flower girls and Jongwoo to be our ring bearer. Right Woo-ah?" you asked 

"ME AND HYERIN ARE GOING TO BE THE FLOWER GIRLS?!" Taerin squealed. You chuckled at Taerin's usual excitement and nodded "don't get to excited honey, it's still being planned" you emphasized. "still we'll be the cutest flower girls ever!"

after the meal, there wasn't much activity to do, beside give the twins their milk that was already in their baby bottles. This time Jongin was able to help so the two were being fed at the same time. "eomma, I was to be just like you in the future" Taerin spoke as she watched her parents lovingly taking care of her younger siblings. 

You looked up to Taerin who sat closer to you, the rested her head on your lap. "I want to be just like you and marry a boy like appa" You smiled at the pure and innocent girl that reminded you of yourself when you where young. "are you sure you want to marry someone like appa?" you teased

"of course! appa is the best ~~~~~ his good at everything! .... but maybe besides acting" making Jongin pout but laugh at the same time. "hm, let's just see if you can actually find someone like appa in the future .. appa is too good. There might not be a lot of men out there like me" shamelessly praising himself.

"Taerin-ah in the future once you find that special boy you will live with the rest ~~~ of your life, you'd have to make sure that he is kind and humbled" you looked at Jongin. "don't just focus on the looks" you added.

"but pretty girls and boys makes pretty babies, like eomma and appa?" she question. smart kid. "true but other than the looks your partner has to be nice, hahah you're still too young for this and you have many years to go honey" you ended the conversation.

"it's so adorable how she admits where good-looking parents" Jongin sighed in relief. "like a said, a boy has to humble ... let's just say we got lucky that the kids look like me rather than yourself or else we'd be in trouble!" you teased 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter