Chapter Thirty-One

Everything Was Perfectly Fine Until We Met Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31
 Debut (Part Three)

***

In Cue you and Taemin entered EXO's waiting room and found Taerin-ah hiding behind Hyomin-ah. 

"appa ~" Taerin ran to Taemin and he carried her. 

"CONGRATULATIONS ~" you beamed causing the exo members to be surprised by your presence

"YOU'RE HERE ~~~~~" Sehun beamed, he was just about to hug you but he saw Taemin and bowed to him

"annyeonghasaeyo ~ EXO maknae nun ... Sehun ibnida" he introduced himself "you must be Hyorin's husband Taemin right?" Sehun asked 

"ah ne annyeonghasaeyo ~ I guess you know the whole family then if Hyorin's been talking about us" he smiled and shook hands with Sehun

"do .. do you mind if I hug you wife quickly?" Sehun asked and his hyung just face palmed themselves literally from embarrassment from their 4D maknae

Taemin chuckled "you didn't have to ask" he replied and Sehun quickly gave you a tight hug

Each member introduced themselves individually to your family (well to Taemin and Taerin-ah in particular), now last was Jongin to introduced. "annyeonghasaeyo EXO member Kim Jongin ibnida ~ but call me Kai" he introduced shaking Taemin's hand. 

*he did mean it when he said that he would let go" you smiled inside watching your husband and Taemin get along. "so who's this little cutie ~" Chanyeol asked pretending he didn't know who Taerin-ah was. 

Taemin placed Taerin on the floor to make her stand up walked towards Chanyeol who was crouching down to meet her level, a few meters away she stopped and bowed "Lee Taerin ibnida, this is my eomma *pointing her finger at you* and this is my appa *she pointed at Taemin*" she giggled

"aigo ~ kyeoppta, can I have a hug?" he smiled like the usual ert. Taerin-ah turned around and looked at you and you nodded and she walked into Chanyeol's embrace "yaaaa ~ she's really pretty you can obviously tell that you and Taemin are her parents" Chanyeol complimented

"Kai ajusshi looks like appa" Taerin pointed at Jongin

"oh ... she's right .... wah such coincidence" Sehun stated 

Taemin just smiled as he was unable to open his mouth even though he wanted too. "Jongin-ssi, Taerin wants you to carry her" Taemin finally spoke and Jongin nodded and took Taerin-ah from Chanyeol's arms.

While Taemin was silently watching you were doing the same feeling nervous for some odd reason, Hyomin held onto your hands and squeezed it to reassure you.

"EXO ~ please head to the stage it's your turn" one of the staff announced, Jongin gave Taerin-ah back to Taemin and quickly fixed his clothes before leaving the waiting room, the boys did their little chant and wished each other the best of luck. 

"fighting guys ~" you cheered, Taerin-ah did the same "fighting ajusshi" she waved. Rather then being energized from you, Taerin-ah made them all energized and excited. "Taerin-ah just watch us ajusshi look cool on the stage arraseo?" Baekhyun smiled.

Suho and D.O lightly pinched Taerin's cheeks "you're our source of good luck Taerin-ah fighting ~" the rest of the boys cheered to Taerin-ah. *waah ~ these guys totally ignored my cheer for them* you sighed. Everyone was walking out of the waiting room and only you and Jongin were left behind, you quickly grabbed onto Jongin's wrist and pulled him back. 

"congratulations' Jongin-ah ~ this is it ~ you're debut" you smiled and hugged him 

"for a being a friend who also supported me for this ~ I'll make sure to do well on the first stage" he smiled and the two of you walked out and headed to the stage. While EXO were preparing backstage you, Taemin, Taerin and Hyomin was seated at the front row of the stage. As EXO stood on the stage the fans went ballistic ~ chants were being screamed and gosh .. eottoke ~ Taerin-ah was getting a little annoyed. 

Taemin was holding on to Taerin-ah and was comforting her "we have to cheer for EXO ajusshi arraseo ~" he reassured and the boys were now performing, Taerin-ah obediently listened to Taemin's words and started cheering for EXO, Taemin was being supportive too and cheered and nodded to the beat of their debut song. You held onto Taemin's hands and leaned on his shoulder "gomawo ~" you smiled looking at him. 

"anything for you yeobo ~" he smiled 

 

(Jongin's POV)

As a little hand tugged onto my pants, I quickly looked down and found a little girl and ..... she looked like me? - wait .. It's Taemin's and Hyorin's daughter. When she realised that I wasn't her appa she hid behind Hyomin who was also in the waiting room with us. 

*What is Taerin-ah doing here without Hyorin and Taemin?* I thought looking around and to everyone's surprised Hyorin-ah came inside and greeted us congratulations out loud. *oh - she's here?* I smiled as I saw Hyorin again but then I saw Taemin and I quickly faded my smile. 

Us members each introduced ourselves individually and Taemin was actually very kind. Hyorin was right, she's happy right now, but she did look slightly nervous ... well from my observation that is. 

"Kai ajusshi looks like appa" Taerin pointed at me *kyeopta ~ she's acts exactly like Hyorin-ah* 

Everyone in the waiting were fascinated by the statement, but haha she's obviously Taemin's daughter I admit there is a resemblance between me and Taemin. 

Just as we were called to head to the stage for our debut stage everyone was walking out of the waiting room with me being the last to walk out I was left behind along with Hyorin-ah, as I was about to walk out to catch up with the other guys she grabbed onto my wrist to pull me back. 

  I turned around to look at her and she congratulated me ... Hmm we'll this is what I wanted, I wanted to debut and the day has finally come. The four years of training has finally rewarded me with debuting ~    Hearing her encourage me while giving me a friendly hug motivated me to do well.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter