Chapter One

Everything Was Perfectly Fine Until We Met Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 
How it all Started

***

For the past year you have been training hard as an SM Trainee. You moved from Japan to Korea, leaving your parents and your twin sister Hyomin behind. Your parents are both Korean but for your dad's business you all had to move to Japan when you and your twin were 5 years old. Practically growing up in Japan, you and Hyomin were still fluent in Korean and now fluent in Japanese. At your 14th birthday which was during your school break your parent's gave you and Hyomin a birthday gift to go to any country around the world. You decided to go back to Seoul and Hyomin decided to go to London.

After long nine years you were finally back at home. You're parents made you stay at your cousin Kim Jiwon's apartment.  Because you left Korea at an early age you couldn't remember alot, but from research and Jiwon you were able to explore the best places in Seoul. Jiwon eonni's apartment building was actually near the big Entertainment companies like YG, JYP & SM. Hmm.. 


 
"Hyorin ah - wake up" Jiwon eonni called as she was opening the blinds of the window that was above your bed. From the sudden brightness from the broad daylight your eyes were being blinded and made it even more difficult to open them. You tried moving your body around to avoid the bright sunlight but it didn't work. You were still lying on your bed but you were now awake.

"Hyorin-ah I'll be heading out to work now, the foods there, my numbers there, the computers there, i'll be back just before 9 pm okay" eonni tried reassuring as she was hesitant to leave you alone.

"eonni - I know I know, you don't have to worry about me I'm a big girl now. Just go to work now before you're late" you reassured. Jiwon eonni just nodded and left your bedroom and in a few minutes you hear the front door of the apartment close.

You got up minutes later as your body finally responded and you went to the bathroom to get dressed. For your first solo adventure you wore a purple striped sweater with shorts and a light purple bag and shoes.


Thankfully Jiwon eonni lived close by Myeondong ~ you just had to walk for to get to the shopping mall. After 4 hours of shopping yours arms were now full of  shopping bags, your arms could no longer hold any more weight and your legs were about to give up so you decided to go back home. As you were walking out of the mall and heading out to the traffics lights a person suddenly called for you. You hoped that the person wasn't calling for you so you ignored it and impatiently waited for the green light to allow you to cross the traffic lights. In what felt like minutes the walking sign finally flash green though as you were about to take a step forward to cross the street you wrist was being held back. 

You quickly turned around a loosen your grip from the man, you tried your best to act calm as the man finally let go of you. But he made sure that you weren't going to run away as he held out a card. You generously took the card and looked back up at him.

"agassi ~ I would like to introduce myself as SM Entertainment Talent Scout Lee Jeongmin" he introduced and held out his hand, you shook his hand and smiled. "Kim Hyorin ibnida ~" you introduced yourself "uhm Lee Jeongmin-ssi how can I help you?" you asked not having a clue. You did consider once on becoming an idol but you were pretty sure that you had to audition for it .... was this a scam?!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter