Chapter Sixty-One

Everything Was Perfectly Fine Until We Met Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 61
Bloom

***

Months has passed and the twin's are one month away until they are born. For the past few months, filming for Hello Baby has been extended. Thanks to the wonderful response and high percentage of views from the fans, the season has been extended longer than SNSD's season for Hello Baby.

During these months your contact with Zelo has lessened because he is finally signed under a label to debut. That little boy who's taller than you is a step closer to his dream. Once in awhile you give each other updates about training and the pregnancy. 

Now that you're close to your delivery date the size of your belly is no joke that all you've been doing is lying down majority of your time. For the past months your mother in law and mother has taken turns taking care of you, whether it's doing the laundry, pre-making side dishes and food for you to quickly cook. The twin's has made you're body become weaker and lazier. 

Since you can't be too lazy at home, while you're home alone you do yoga for pregnancies which are benefit for the delivery.  Though it was embarrassing and tiring you were at home, until you got caught one month with your mother barging into the house T_T and ever since then the eomma's worked out with you to keep you company.

"Hyorin-ah, should we call the family to eat here tonight?" eomma asked while taking a break from the yoga session. Funny since all my mothers did was encourage me and helped out but I did the workout!!!, while fanning yourself with your hand you thought about dinner ... "do I have to do the preparing??" you asked

"well you could help a little like setting the table right? for now just wash up and take a nap" Jongin's eomma helped you up from the couch and headed back to the kitchen with your mother "she's so cute during her pregnancy, I feel as though I'm taking care of a baby" his mother sighed cheerfully. 

"I don't think I'd consider my baby Hyorin as a baby once those twins are out. She'll be a mother of three now ... it's hard to believe sometimes" you mother added while they continued preparing dinner for later. "Since my two other daughters are out of the country Hyorin is my baby, a cuter and a mature baby compared to my Jong-Jongie. I'm glad they ended up together" 

"I'm glad things turned out how it is now. I still apologies for the drama with Taerin and keeping her as a secret" your mother apologise as her guilt still remained. They didn't want to see their daughter struggle as a teenage mother without them, while there a country apart they couldn't look after their teenage Hyorin back then. Seeing the amount of stress their daughter went through her emotions were like roller coasters. 

"our daughter has been through a lot, sacrificing for my Jongin. Both our families have through a lot but the past is past, we're one big happy family now. Don't forget I've forgiven a long time ago, during that time I don't think I would have been able to take the news of my youngest child to be a father" Jongin's mother answered.

"but with the twins .... will the press find out? This household has been quiet for a long time already but what if they find out?" Jongin's mother worried

"I think we should just ask the kids once we're all together but I can reassure that they'll keep it as a secret for now" your mother reassured Jongin's mother. "Hyorin-ah can you notify everyone that dinner is here tonight!" you heard your mum yell as you walked out of the bathroom.

You quickly dressed up into warm layers with an orange cardigan on top. Typing down the message for Luhan who's currently busy with producing, Hyomin's who's currently taking care of Jaehee, your father in law and appa. Scrolling down the contact list and selected the family contact you pressed the send button and walk outside of the bedroom.


"what are you doing here? you should be resting" you mum scolded you. "geez, I was just checking up and I already sent a message to everyone. Just call me if you need me" instead of walking back in the bedroom you decided to watch some tv in the lounge.

"eommmma ~ do me a favour please and bring some snacks here" you ordered. In seconds a bowl was roughly placed on the coffee table in front of you "here your Highness" your mum sarcastically said and gave you a playful glare "well you said to rest eomma ~" you teased making your mum scoff and dramatically walk back to the kitchen.

"she's lucky where here until she gives birth" you mother sighed making Jongin's mother laugh. "when do you think they'll get married .. like the full ceremony?" your mother asked. Not that being married by papers is a bad thing since you and Taemin were married through papers but an officially ceremony and renewal of vows would be good.

"From what I know they're already engaged" you mothers eyes enlarged from shock "really?" you mother asked unable to process the news. "the ring has been on her finger for awhile already" Jongin's mum laughed "you have a lot to ask and updated with later during dinner.

You've finally finished watching the drama you needed to catch up on and moved into the bedroom as your eyes started to droop. Your phone rang notifying that you that some baby was calling you. You hesitated to pick up because you knew that this baby was going to whine once you pick up.

First you lied down and pressed the answer button and the loud speaker button. "hello?" you asked while looking up at the ceiling. "why are they coming there ~~~~~~~~~ didn't we have dinner at Hyomin's house last week?" rolling your eyes you rubbed your temples 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter