Chapter Sixty-Two

Everything Was Perfectly Fine Until We Met Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 62 
Call You Mine

***

Curious about that specific thing we've wanted to tell the whole family a month ago? Unfortunately this isn't the right time since stress is not allowed!

A month quickly passed and for the past three days you've been in the hospital, lying down in your personal ward in a hospital, located close by your apartment. Three days ago you were in a delivery theater for 7 hours, giving birth for the second time could have been easier for you but the fact that they were twins you were in a slight panic mode. 

During the delivery, both your eomma's, Jongin and Hyomin were by your side. Majority of the seven hours was the amount of prep time you had and pain from your contractions. Thanks to your mini panic attack you couldn't help but slow down the delivery process wasting time whining.

"Mrs Kim, please inhale and exhale in a normal pace" you remembered how the doctor was starting to loose their patience

"honey ~ you should be fine with this, just think of it as one of our yoga session" both eomma's tried to calm you down. I guess the only way you went through the delivery was by squeezing the hell out of Jongin's hand to the point were his poor hand turned white from the blood you prevented from rushing through.

Everyone else was outside waiting for the good news. Since it was just passed midnight Taerin had fallen asleep with on her grandfather's lap while Luhan stayed back at home with Jaehee. You insisted for your appa's to take Taerin home, but the little princess was being stubborn since she wanted to see her baby sister and brother.

You and the twins were separated into your own resting wards. Once you opened your eyes thanks to the the afternoon sunlight, seeping through the organza fabric hung above the window, you woke up and found everyone sitting by your bed with their heads downs taking a rest "eomma..." you've finally spoke which quietly woke your mum only.

"hey honey, I'm so proud of you. You did a very good job last night" your mother praised as she tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear "I told you would get through this .. both the kids are healthy and are in great condition. I couldn't be anymore prouder of you, wait here and I'll get your breakfast" quickly rushing out the room returned quiet.

Jongin who was still holding on your hand had his head rested on the edge of the bed. With your other hand you gently his hair and noticed the bruised hand he hand. Immediately but slowly Jongin woke up and with his droopy eyes he smiled "good morning Rin-ah, are you feeling better?" he asked while he got up to peck you on the lips. Since your energy still needed to be regain you just replied with a soft smile and a nod.

"how are they?" you were able to ask. "they're both healthy, cute, adorable ... how did we even create these good looking babies?" he joked. Suddenly your mother came and woke everyone up in the room. Taerin also came back from a little stroll at a close by park with her grandfathers. 

"eomma! you're awake!!" Taerin happily skipped towards your bed. You noticed how she was afraid to approach you but you openly extended your arms for her to snuggled into. "how is my princess?" you asked. "we saw them!!!!! they're so cute eomma I can't believe I have a baby sister and brother now!!!" the princess continued to squeal out loud "you have to see them! eomma quickly!!" 

"Taerin-ah just wait a bit. Eomma is excited too but I need to eat first to gain more energy okay?" you persuaded with her agreeing and sat beside you and helped feed you a few bites until you were content with the amount of food you had just consumed. Even though you weren't a great fan of hospital food you were able to eat everything since you were so hungry.

Finally, you asked the nurse to bring the twins for your first official meeting, you quickly remembered how you heard their cries when they were first born. The feeling of being reassured that the kids are fine. You were starting to get emotional even before the kids were brought to your room. 

The door barged open and two little carriages were brought inside the room beside your bed. You couldn't control the tears that were gathering in your eyes. Two little beautiful new borns in front of your eyes, and they were yours and Jongin's. Everyone was happy seeing your tears of joy and gathered around with a little family group hug welcoming Kim Hyerin and Kim Jongwoo.

After three days you were finally discharged after, both your eomma's decided to take turns for a week to help you and Jongin take care of the twins. Today, the five of you were home together. Hello Baby had already finished and EXO was on a six month hiatus, which meant Jongin was able to be by your side for the next six months to take care of the twins. 

Of course you didn't want to make your princess jealous, so you both had equal attention but of course Taerin being your understanding princess she was being a very kind noona and eonni. Seeing her fascinated with her two baby sibling and acting mature was an adorable picture. With today just having us at home Jongin took the courage to do all the daddy things his official "first father experiences" seeing the EXO's dancing machine who is full of confidence be nervous around his two new borns. 

You kept a close eye on Jongin today, watching him give them their first bath at home, changing their diapers and dressing them up in a cute matching baby one-piece that was given from Hyomin.

"I love mum & dad" you heard Jongin read out loud with a fatherly smile creeping onto his face. Everything was a new experience for him. From being by your side to give birth and to taking care of his kids that a small yet adorable. Taking care of Taerin was completely different from this, Taerin was able to talk and walk but once Hyerin or Jongwoo started to cry he would get so startled and look at you with a panic expression that was truly adorable from this charismatic man "Rin-ah.... help" he called numerous times.

Of course he didn't know that the twins were hungry .... "I'll take care of them for now, take a break while cooking a meal for Taerin to eat please, the kids are hungry so yeah.." without it being awkward Jongin finally understood the situation and left the room, and was spending time with Taerin-ah in the lounge. 

"appa is doing a good job right Hyerin-ah??" you asked while you were feeding Hyerin-ah first. Sigh, having twins is twice as tiring in taking care of a new born. "Jongwoo-ah, being understanding with appa okay? you too Hyerin-ah. Appa i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter