Mission 47: Our Life Begins

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Mr. Chu-A Pink)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z02kH0HFfY

 

 

After several days, you decided to move to Youngjae's house. You packed your things excitedly and before you left, your mother hugged you. "Do give us a call if you need anything, nae?"

"Yes, I will. Ah, I'm just STAYING there... I'll come back frequently. HERE's my house!" You laughed.

"Ah, Youngjae-sshi!" You heard Minah opened the gate.

You saw him coming to fetch you. And you smiled at him.

"I'll pass my daughter to you. Take good care of her, ok?" Your mother placed your hand on his.

"Yah, umma... The way you said seems like we're getting married..." At the same time both of you blushed.

"Ah, no more nonsense... Your boy is waiting for you... Bye~" She gently pushed you.

"Umm... Mrs. Han, we're leaving. See you!" Youngjae smiled warmly at your mother and bowed.

You got into the car as Youngjae put your luggage behind. He then went to the driver's seat and looked at you. "Your mother thought we're getting married very soon..."

"Ah, don't mind about that~" You replied shyly.

He continued to look at you.

"What?!" You asked bewilderedly.

He grinned and inched his face closer to you. Very quickly you stopped him by placing your hands against his chest. "It's ok... I can do it myself..." Your hands made their obstructive way to the seat belt.

"Done." You smiled, with his face still in front of yours.

Surprisingly he gave you a sweet kiss on your lips, leaving you wooden.. "I didn't plan to help you with the seat belt anyway..."

"Wh-what the..." Your mind went blank for a second. He chuckled and began to drive.

"Before heading to our house, we're going somewhere else."

"Where...?" You asked as you drifted into sleep.

 

"Hyunri yah..." A voice whispered into your ear and you felt something tickling your cheek.

"Hehehe... Youngjae, stop it..." You giggled.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. We're here!" Very reluctantly you opened your eyes and the first thing you saw was this.

"Youngjae... Is this..." You mumbled and saw he was already opened the car door for you.

He held your hands. "Follow me."

Youngjae pushed the door and the wind chime above your head jingled.

"Hey, Mr. Yoo." A waiter greeted him with a bright smile and he saw you. "Oh, hello, Miss Han!"

"Hi, Mingyu! How's your day?" Youngjae smiled at him. And the younger answered. "Ah, it's still the same..."

"MR. YOO!" You heard someone shouted. "Oh, my! And also future Mrs. Yoo!"

Your sight followed the source of the voice and you saw a guy with grin plastered on his face. He came towards you.

"Ah, don't you know, Mrs. Yoo?" He began. "Our Mr. Yoo always talking about you in front of us. How much he missed you... How much he loves you..."

"Seokmin-ah..." Youngjae chuckled. "Customers are waiting for you..."

The bright guy widened his eyes and turned around. "Oh, I'm coming!" You couldn't help but giggled at his cuteness.

"Where are the others?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter