Mission 17: Summer Vacation (?!)

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Ring Ma Bell-Two X)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bj-V04s5Ls

 

 

"Hyunri! Are you alright?!" Youngjae asked concernedly. You kept on pressing your stomach. "Inside my bag... There's my medicine... Take it for me... Ppali!"

"Oh, ok!" He began to search your bag. "Here it is!"

"Take out 3..." You started sweating. Youngjae let your head rested on his shoulder and fed you the pills and water.

Himchan took a peep at you two and looked away. He then widened his eyes and looked at both of you again. "Yah, what are you guys doing in the class?!" He whispered.

"She's not feeling well, Himchan. Don't think that much..."

"Ah... So, is she getting better now? Hyunri, are you...?"

You nodded and slowly got up. "Thanks a lot, Youngjae..." You then looked at your profesor.

"Oh, I forget about one more class! And that's Miss Song Jieun's class!" She smiled.

"Wow, daebak! Which means we B.A.P are all going!" Himchan laughed.

"But before that~ Class, listen..." Miss Son became strict. "Your examination will be coming~"

"MWO???!!!"

"So, fighting, guys! Let's start our lesson today..."

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Examinations were over. All of you were excited for the break. But you showed no response to it. *What kind of holidays will it be?! Ah, wasting my time!* You packed your things and waved goodbye to everyone at your house.

Students were all gathered in front of the big school building. They were busy chatting with each other and took photos together. You were playing with your phone alone. Youngjae saw you and went to you.

"Annyeong! Why you seem not interested to this vacation?" He sat beside you.

You continued to look at your phone. "Because I don't like it." You stood up and walked away.

He sighed. *Here comes her attitude again...*

"Alright, guys! Are your friends and classmated all here?" Three professors were standing in front.

"NAE!"

"If no problem, then kaja!" Mr. Ahn directed.

"LET'S GO!"

You all went into the vehicles and moved on. Inside the vehicle which you sat, there were almost ALL of your classmates. They continued to share stories. You just put on your earphones.

You looked at the screen of your MP3.

Tearfully Beautiful-Dramatic Blue

You stared at the song title. *Daehyun sang this to me before...* You looked at him. He was laughing happily with the other classmates. You ignored and closed your eyes.

Youngjae looked at you. "What songs are you listening to?"

You looked at him. "Why?"

"I'm just curious... Kekeke..." He smiled awkwardly. You took off one of the earphone and gave it to him. He tilted his head and wore it.

You’re touching, you’re tearfully beautiful, so touching
You only give me everything, I can’t repay you even if I break apart
I’ll risk everything for you – anything I can do for you, I’ll do it generously
Each time I see you, my heart is touched
My love, my touching love, I will protect you

Some of them saw what were you two doing. "Hey, don't tell me anything happened with DaeHYUNri..." They whispered among each other. "I heard someone said that they broke up..." "*gasps* What?! No way... I want them together..."

Daehyun knew what were they saying. He turned to see you. He saw you and Youngjae were sharing earphones.

Soon, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter