Mision 39: Fall For Another

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I Love You-Ali ft. Yim Jae Bum)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tT467pe-zw

 

 

"Let me help you to bring this to your room...!" The young guy took your luggage from you.

"Ah, you don't need to..." You smiled awkwardly.

"I'll show your room." He smiled back. "Just follow me... Umma, I'll bring noona to her room, ok?"

Mrs. Choi nodded. You bowed to her and followed him at the back.

"What's your name?" You asked him on the way.

"I'm Hansol." He replied you with a smile. "Hansol... Hansollie..." You laughed playfully.

"Hey, call me Hansollie will do!" He looked at you. "Yah, I'm just kidding!" You gently slapped his shoulder.

Soon, you came to your room.

"Oh my God..." Your mouth formed a 'o' shape. "Se... Seriously... Th... This is my room?!"

"Yes, it is... Anything?"

"Ah, nothing! Everything is fine... Hehe..."

"I'll leave your luggage here." He put it at the corner beside your bed. "Take a warm bath and change your clothes. We'll be waiting for you at the dining room for diner."

"Alright, thank you so much, Hansol."

"It's Hansollie." He corrected you.

"Do you want me to call you Hansollie that much?" You giggled.

"I like this name better... See you soon!" He closed the door. You stood there woodenly before you could reply him. "Ok..."

You started to walk around the bedroom with amaze. The floor was quite cold but luckily you still with your socks on. "Alright, time for a warm bath!"

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

The following days, you were getting along very well with Hansol. You thought you could forget Youngjae that simple. No. One night, you cried again.

You heard someone knocked your door. You wiped away your tears and spoke. "Come in."

"Noona..."

"Ah, Hansollie, it's you!" You smiled weakly. He went to you and sat beside you on your bed. "OMO noona, what happened? Why do your eyes seemed so red?"

"Did I? Kekeke..." You tried to laugh. "Ah, you must be kidding..."

"Aniyo, I'm not." He said in a serious tone which made your heart sank a little. "What's wrong with you, noona? Tell me... Just tell me..."

"Nothing, you don't need to think that much..." You slapped his shoulder and pretended to be alright.

"Is it related with your boyfriend...?" His question was so simple, but it hurted you a lot. Sadness overflowed you and very soon you began to cry again.

"I knew it, noona. I can see it in your eyes. You can't hide from me." He uttered confidently.

You covered your ears and begged. "Stop it, Hansol! Please stop it..." He held your hands and looked at you. "You can't keep all those pain inside your heart. You need to let it out..."

"You won't understand..." You sobbed. "You won't..."

"Why do you think so? Noona, I know that feeling... The feeling when you broke up with your loved one."

"You do?" You saw him through your blurry vision. And he nodded. "Just cry out all of your feelings... Then you'll be alright..."

You couldn't hold back anymore. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter