Final: Just the Two of Us

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I Love You-Narsha ft. Miryo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPVWCrA_oms

 

 

You heard the wind rustled the leaves. But your mind was still tangled in the dreamland. Dazedly you felt someone kissed your nose and you smiled lazily. You then turned to the other side and very soon drifted into a heavy slumber.

 

Dreamily you heard your phone buzzing on the table beside your bed. You frowned and gathered all of your strength to stretch your hand towards the phone.

You felt your eyelids were so heavy that you opened your eyes reluctantly. You unlocked the screen and the selca of you two appeared as the wallpaper of your phone. You saw an icon at the corner. Oh, a text message from Youngjae.

Good morning, sleepyhead! Guess what I've prepared for you? Now get up and meet me at the fountain garden. Love you! <3

Sleepily you rubbed your eyes and placed the phone back. "Uhh..." You groaned and got up from the bed. Your feet touched the cold floor and a fresh sensation met the cells of your whole body.

 

After cleaning up yourself, you grabbed a checkered blouse and a khaki skirt. Slowly stepping out of the wardrobe, you then walked to the glass table which was placed at the centre of your bedroom. You took a look at the photo of Youngjae and you as you reached for your beanie.

*What is he going to do?* You thought and put on the beanie.

Noise of puppy barking was heard. You turned around and saw Pipi making its way towards you. It was holding a rose with its mouth.

Pipi hopped into your embrace and pointed its mouth at you. "GAWD!" You exclaimed. "Why are you holding this? It will hurt you!"

Very quickly you took the rose away from it. You gently put the puppy on the floor as you studied the stalk. "Luckily the thorn was all cut or else... Where did you get this?"

Pipi let out a soft whimper and ran away. "Yah,where are you going?" Seconds later, it came back with a ball in its mouth. It wiggled as it rolled the ball to you.

"Pipi yah, mommy can't play with you now. Mommy need to meet your daddy in time. I'll just play with you later when I'm back, ok? By the way, you haven't tell me where did you get the rose!" You its fur.

Surprisingly Pipi ignored you by taking the ball and went back to its doghouse. "So you are not going to tell me?" You pouted. "Whatever."

 

You stepped out of the house straightaway to the 'stalls street'. When you walked through a stall selling accessories, a middle-aged man came out and smiled to you.

"Good morning, ahjussi." You greeted him with a nod.

He handed a rose to you. "Here you go, Miss Han. May you have a nice day."

"Ah..." You bewildered. "Thank you. hehe..."

As you passed by the another stall selling groceries, a young lady went to you and handed you another rose. "Good morning, Miss Han."

"Thank you so much." You looked at her weirdly.

Later, a little boy ran to you. "Noona, this is for you." He tiptoed to giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter