Mission 09: New Guest Arrived??

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Story-Shayne)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULeb8up6Xek

 

 

After breakfast, you sat at the living room, picking a magazine to read. You were just simply flipping the pages. And something caught your attention.

 

Mrs. Han was admitted in the hospital as the result of accident for further therapy.

 

"Umma…?" Tears started to flow down. "Ah, this is a very old magazine, why is it still here?"

You put the magazine away and stared to the air blankly. *Is umma fine now...? I think I should find some time to visit her... How about now? Since I'm free... *

You packed your things and went outside of the house. "Later when my appa come back, just tell him I'm going to the library..."

"But... How can you tell lies to Mr. Han?" Minah asked.

You smiled. "I have to... Bye!" You went into the car. "To the hospital."

"Nae, Miss."

 

-Hyunri’s P.O.V-

Again. The cold white building again. Why am I have to enter? Why umma have to suffer this?

I step in. The first thing I felt is the cool breath of the surrounding air. I frowned when I smelled the peculiar smell of antiseptic and medicine. I held the bag tightly in my hands and walked to the ward marked 7A. I slightly opened the door and peeped. Same. It is just the same. Umma is lying on the bed like other days. Slowly I walk in and show my best smile to the sleeping umma.

"Umma, it's your Hyunri..." I say as I put down the bag.

A nurse come in. "Ah, Hyunri. You're here!"

"Yes, I am. Hyosung unnie." I grinned. "Is my umma getting better recently?"

She sighed. "I don't think so. But don't worry, she doesn't get both better or worse."

"Ah, alright..." I lowered my head.

"Do you want to spend your time with Mrs. Han? If yes, I will be leaving now."

"Nae. Thanks a lot, Hyosung unnie."

She smiles and closes the door. Leaving two of us in the cold room.

I sat down and held umma’s hands. "Umma... Do you hear me? I miss you... You know what? I have a boyfriend now... He is Jung Daehyun, the eldest son of Mr. Jung who owns the Jung’s Company. You should know him well, right? But I don't think I love him... I just being forced to follow appa’s order... Gwenchana, Minah said relationship will grow slowly. Don’t you think so too, umma? And my new semester is great. I meet new friends. My tablemate this year is nice. His name is Yoo Youngjae... Do you want to meet him? Kekeke..."

Soon, Hyosung unnie come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter