Mission 31: Preparations for the Prom

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Ma Boy 3-Electroboyz ft. Nana of After School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD78vgGW9mo

 

 

-Fast forward to the day of prom-

*What's a prom?!* Youngjae thought. Then your words appeared in his mind. "Prom is a formal dance party that is held at a high school, arasso?"

"But what can I do? I don't even have a nice suit or any suitable outfit..." He said to himself. "And look at the time now, 3 more hours to go!" He sat down on his bed and continued. "I think I can't make it..."

Someone knocked the door. "Anybody in the house? Youngjae?"

"Who is it?" Mrs. Yoo asked while opened the door. She saw five princes standing there. "Where is Youngjae?"

"Young... Youngjae?" She looked at them from head to toe.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

You were looking at yourself in the mirror of your private salon. "Any style you want, Miss Han?" The hairdresser asked. And you smiled. "It's fine. Just make sure it suits me well..."

"Alright, Miss Han. Here we go!" She took a few hair clips. You read a magazine while waiting. A picture caught your attention.

"Ah, kyeopta!" You laughed. And you blushed when it reminded the moment of you and Youngjae.

Time passed very quickly. Your mind went back to reality when you heard the voice of the hairdresser. "Done, Miss Han." You raised your head to look into the mirror. "How is it?" She asked.

"Ah, I love it! Gomawo, Gayoon unnie!" You put back the magazine and stood up. "Alright, now is the stylist's work time! Jihyun, are you ready there?" She walked to the other side of the salon.

"Nae, nae, nae! Coming..." Here came the stylist. Your face brightened. "Jihyun unnie!"

"Annyeong, Miss Han! I've already picked a few dresses for you. Which one you like?" She took five dresses with different colours seperately.

"Hmm... Can I try all?" You pointed at them and asked. "Sure! Why not?" She handed you the blue one.

"Later when I come out, I need your opinion, ok? Dear unnie?" You walked into the fitting room. Minutes passed and you stepped out. Jihyun frowned and pouted. "This one makes you looked mature... Try the pink one..."

"Huh? Oh, alright..." You grabbed the pink dress and walked into the fitting room again.

After trying four of them, you tried the last one which was in white colour. And you came out. Jihyun nodded with confidence. "This is the best!" And she gave you a thumbs up. "Jinja? I like this one too. Gomawo, Jihyun unnie!"

"No problem! Have fun at night!"

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

"Youngjae, five guys want to see you. Are they your friends?" Mrs. Yoo came to his room. "Five guys? My friends? Wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter