Mission 30: Welcome Home, Umma

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You reached there in time. You handed the camera to Youngjae and he left to somewhere. You sat down and ordered some drinks while waiting for the two. Soon, they came.

"Umma, noona's there!" So Hwan saw you and pointed towards you. They sat down with you in the same table. A waiter came and handed them the menu.

"I already ordered." You uttered. "What do you guys want? I'll pay this time!"

"Umm... I want orange juice... How about you, umma?" So Hwan looked at the menu then his mother. "Hmm... I would like to have some lemon tea..."

You turned around and faced the waiter. "Orange juice and lemon tea, please." He took the menu and bowed. "Nae, please wait for a while."

"It's really surprise that you want to meet us, Hyunri..." Yeong Hee smiled at you.

"Ah, I feel bored sometimes..." You smiled back. You looked around. There were many people everywhere. You took out your phone and sent Youngjae a message.

To: Youngjae

Are you ready there? It's almost time to attack.

From: Hyunri

Minutes later, your phone rang and you took a look at it.

To: Hyunri

No problem, jagi.

From: Youngjae

*Here we go...* You let out a smile. There were televisions in the cafe. Some of the customers were enjoying the programmes. But in a split of second those programmes turned into something. SOMETHING creepy.

 

"Yah, HAN So Hwan... What do you think about our plan by now?"

"Actually I'm not so satisfied... Han Hyunri seemed started to doubt us... I know it by looking at her eyes on me... We have to act realer..."

"Yeah, she is doubting us... But what can she do?! We know Han Jo Won well! He will NEVER EVER give anything to a DAUGHTER... What he wants is a SON... And that's you..."

"Me?! Oh, please... You must be kidding... I'm not his son anyway... The whole family is now fooled by me with just a tiny hair used... Oh, my, I'm so brilliant!"

 

"What's that?!" All people widened their eyes and frowned. "Yah, I still want to watch the final episode of the drama!"

"Wait, did I just hear Han Jo Won and Han Hyunri?!"

"Who are these two?! What are they doing?!" The cafe started to become noiser.

Both Yeong Hee and So Hwan stood up and looked around. They then looked at you. "Han Hyunri, what are those?!"

"You mean those?" You looked towards one of the televisions. "Ah, they are obviously two of you! Nonsense..."

"Yah, Han Hyunri! What have you done?!"

"Me?" You shrugged your shoulder. "I don't know... But can you two please turn around?"

They turned around and shocked to see polices behind them. "Sir, please get them!" You shouted.

Polices handcuffed them and they glared at you. "HAN HYUNRI!"

"Yes?" You smirked. "Both of you lied to my appa. And you still dare to take away his property! I just found out that both of you are part of the Marcus's Group! Great acting huh? But you failed in my hand!" You did a thumbs down.

"Miss Han, we are currently working hard to catch all of the members of the group. Thanks to you for helpin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter