Mission 22: Those Memories Between You and I

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HAN SO HWAN, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!" You shouted at him. But you couldn't get rid of his strong arms at all.

"Noona, you are mine..." He whispered and planted a kiss on your ear. "YAH! GET AWAY FROM ME!" You hit his shoulders again and again.

He stared at you. "You know what, Han Hyunri? There is only ME in appa's eyes... You... Out..."

You widened your eyes and glared at him. "Mwo?!" He didn't reply but just looked at you with a evil smile.

Someone knocked the door. "So Hwan? Hyunri? Are you two inside?!" The voice was Minah's.

So Hwan frowned and took a deep breath. "You're so lucky, Han Hyunri... You'll get it next time..." He kissed your ear again and made you let out a soft shriek. He opened the door and saw Minah. "What are you two doing?" She asked concernedly. "I heard Hyunri screamed just now!"

"Nothing... We are playing some interactive games, right? Noona?" He looked at you with a bright smile. You said nothing. "I'll go for a walk... We play it again NEXT TIME. Alright, noona?" He smirked and left.

After he went out, you felt both of your legs senseless and fell sat on the floor. "OMO Hyunri! Are you ok? You seem pale!"

You replied with a weak voice. "I want to be alone..."

"Miss...? Anything happened...?"

"Just leave me alone..."

"Oh, alright... Call me whenever you need to~" Minah bowed and left the room. You were really alone. The room was totally quiet. There was a cool breeze entering the room through the window and messed your hair. You hugged your knees and began to cry.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

(Sung Si Kyung You Are My Spring-Music Box Version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p-VUIGpdpY

 

 

Daehyun was with Minjoo. He was looking at the girl who was sleeping. He gazed at her with full of eagerness that she would remember him as she woke up. But he knew that it was just a reverie. Soon, she slowly opened her eyes. She saw Daehyun. "Oh, it's you again..."

He nodded and helped her to get up. She looked at him and smiled. "What brings you here?"

"Because I miss you so much, girl..." He went closer to her and kissed her forehead which made her heart fluttered. She blushed madly and uttered. "Daehyun..."

"So, you remember my name?" He released her and asked.

"Why not? You just told me last time... Hehe..."

Daehyun smiled warmly. "Yes, anything?"

"Can you say something to... Umm... I mean... Stimulate my memory...?"

Daehyun looked at her for a while. "You own a floral shop... I used to go there a few years ago... We met there and our relationship started there..."

"Jinja...? How come I don't have any impression on it...?!" She touched her head with both of her hands. "Say some more..."

He continued. "You live alone. Your parents passed away after the accident."

"My parents passed away...?! How could it be?!" Tears started to fill her eyes. "Anything else between us?"

"I love you."

"Nae?"

"I always say this to you those years..."

She held his hands which made his heart thumped a thousand time faster. "Can you bring me home for a while? I want to see the house... Maybe I can rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter