Mission 24: What Have I Done?!

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Talkin' Bout Love-J Rabbit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btws-HbRBBU

 

 

*Did I hear it wrongly?!* You widened your eyes and removed one of your hand gently from his palms. "What did you say just now?" You whispered and brushed his soft hair with your fingers.

You leaned in and looked at him carefully. "Han Hyunri..." You heard him still mumbling your name, with his fingers intertwining with yours.

His face was so flawless. *Are you an angel? Yes, you must be... An angel sent by the God with the task to protect me...* Unknowingly, you kissed your finger and pressed it on his lips. Then you smiled. "How I wish I can hear your true confession..."

 

You felt something was burning on your skin. You opened your eyes and saw the sun was shining so brightly beyond the sky. And you realised Youngjae was gone. After changing into your school uniform, you stepped out of the room.

"Ah, Hyunri, finally! Come on, have some breakfast!" Youngjae pulled out a chair beside him and motioned you to sit down. "Nae." You replied slowly.

You took a bite of your bread and peeped at him. He was thinking of something while staring at the wall. *What is he thinking?*

"Youngjae-ah, is Hyunri...?" His mother came out from the kitchen and saw you. "Oh, here you are! I just thought if Youngjae could wake you up..."

You nodded. "Good morning, Mrs. Yoo..." And you continued eating.

"Hey, Youngjae! What are you pondering? Youngjae? Youngjae?" His mother was calling him but he didn't give any respond. You poke his arm and he looked at you. "Waeyo?"

"Your mother is talking to you!" You frowned. He turned to look at his mother. "Ah, yes, anything, umma? Mianhae..."

Mrs. Yoo folded her arms and answered. "Why aren't you focusing early in the morning? How are you going to concentrate during lessons?"

"I'm sorry, umma... I'll listen carefully to what our professor say later..."

His mother sighed and walked away. "Yah, Yoo Youngjae. What happened to you?" You asked intentionally.

"Nothing much..." He looked at the clock. "OMO It's almost time!"

"Oh, yes!" You took the last bite and rushed to school with him.

 

Both of you reached in the same style, of course, with your arms still around his waist and your eyes were shut tightly.

"Yah, pabo! We're here!" Youngjae urged you. Reluctantly you opened your eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter