Mission 15: Well, Sometimes We Can't Predict Everything

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The Story Only I Didn't Know-IU)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSS0_hvZ-Jk

 

 

-Flashback for previous chapter-

Youngjae came to you. "I'm so sorry, Hyunri! I..." And he saw Daehyun.

Daehyun saw him too. "Why are you here with Hyunri?"

-End of flashback-

 

"Why are you two being together?" He continued.

You looked at the basket. "Who are you going to visit...?"

He widened his eyes and cleared his throat. "It's... It's none of your business... I'm asking you... Why are you two being together?!"

"Then should I say it's none of your business too?! Jung Daehyun, are you keeping any secret from me?"

"FINE! I want to visit my ex-girlfriend, satisfied?!" He glared at you and walked away. You shouted. "Yah, Jung Daehyun!"

You grabbed your fist tightly and followed him. You saw him entered a ward. Inside, there was a girl lying peacefully on the bed. You stopped beside the door. Youngjae too.

"I think... We should leave..." You whispered and poked his arm.

"Alright..." He took a peep at Daehyun and left with you.

 

In the ward, Daehyun placed the basket at the small side table. He went to the window and pulled up the curtains. Fresh air entered the room making the atmosphere cooler. Then, he sat down beside the girl.

"Annyeong, Minjoo... I'm Daehyun..." He smiled weakly.

The girl was still lying without any move. Her hair was long and wavy, her skin was milky and her eyelashes were long too. But her lips seemed pale. Daehyun removed her bang which covered her forehead.

"I'm so sorry... I shouldn't get mad at you that time... It was all my fault... I'm the one who caused this... I..." He choked back his tears and took a deep breath. "Minjoo, do you still remember? The moment we laughed together... The moment we sang together..." Then he thought of you. *Hyunri... I shouted at her just now... She must be very mad... I have to apologize...*

He rushed out of the room to look for you, but failed. *Maybe I can explain to her tomorrow at school...*

 

You were still thinking of the incident just now. *Ex-girlfriend?! Since he misses her, then why is he getting along with me?! Why did he confess to me?! Am I being played by him?!*

Youngjae went to you. "Umm..." You turned and stared at him. "Waeyo?!" He stunned for a while and replied. "Lunch is ready..." You blinked. "Ah, ok..."

 

Youngjae's father was back from work for a while to have his lunch. All of you sat together. It was freakingly silent for a while until Mr. Yoo opened his mouth.

"It's been such a lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter