Mission 37: The Pain of Seperation

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yesterday-Song Ji Eun of Secret ft. Hwanhee of FTTS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUQtJPTLAAM

 

 

"Ah, I have to leave now..." Youngjae looked at his watch and stood up.

Miyeon quickly grabbed his arm. "But oppa, I haven't finish my words..."

"I already explained all of it for you... The rest you have to figure out yourself..." Youngjae said as he tried to leave. "But oppa... OPPA!" She shouted as she hugged him. "You can't go to see Han Hyunri!"

Youngjae widened his eyes. He then hugged her back. "I'm sorry, Miyeon. You can't act like that, Miyeon. Please... I have to go..." He saw you standing outside of the shop. "Hyunri!"

You were very mad and you ran away. "Hyunri!" He pushed Miyeon until she fell sat on the floor. He then rushed out of the shop to chase you.

Miyeon sat on the floor and bit her lip. *I hate you, HAN HYUNRI... I HATE YOU!!!* She thought. A guy approached her and helped her to get up. "Don't touch me!" She shouted at him.

 

"Hyunri! Hyunri!" He grabbed your hand to stop you. "Hyunri, things isn't what you expect!"

You pushed his hand away. "I expect you two are just talking about something secret... Things isn't what I expect? Then what? She is your girlfriend also?!"

"Aniya! Don't think that much!"

"Then tell me. Why did she hug you?!"

"I myself also don't know, ok?! She was the one who did that so unexpectedly!"

"Yoo Youngjae, I lost all of my mood now because of you... I'm so tired... I think I'll just go back home and rest..." You sighed and turned around to walk away.

"Hyunri! Han Hyunri!" You heard Youngjae calling your name but you ignored him.

It continued to snow.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

The next morning, the sound of your ringtone woke you up. You received a text message from Youngjae.

To: Hyunri

Jagiya. I'm so sorry about yesterday. Can you come to my house? I miss you so much.

From: Youngjae

"Pabo..." You let out a fainted smile and went to the washroom.

After you had your breakfast, you slowly walked to his house with Pipi. As you reached, you tied Pipi at the gate and you walked in. You saw Youngjae was waving at you. You tried to smile but you couldn't whenever you thought of the scene yesterday.

"Hey..." He greeted you. "..." You just nodded. "Nobody's home?"

"Appa went for work, and umma went out to buy some groceries. Why won't you come in first?" He brought you into his room. You sat on his bed. *I once stayed here...*

"Anything you want to tell me before I leave?" You asked him in a serious tone.

He sat beside you. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter