Mission 49: Six Months Later

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you please go faster, Himchan hyung?" Daehyun urged.

"I've tried my best! Don't force me to go against the traffic rule." Himchan frowned.

"Minjoo yah, try to endure ok? We're almost there!" Jora turned around to take a look at her friend.

Minjoo didn't reply. She COULDN'T reply. All she could think about was the contraction.

"How I wish I'm the one to cover you..." Daehyun held her hand and kissed the ring at her finger. She slightly raised her head to see his teary eyes, and she let out a fainted smile.

 

Before that, four of them were having their tea break at Youngjae's cafe. It just happened so sudden when Minjoo felt a strong pain in her stomach.

"Yeobo ah, are you ok?" Daehyun held her hands. She closed her eyes tight and shook her head. Sweat began to gather at her forehead.

Himchan put down his Americano. "Daehyun, when is the due date given?"

"It's tomorrow." The younger answered.

"Then we have to send her to the hospital. Now. Kaja!" Jora stood up.

 

As they reached, nurses rushed around them and the couple was brought to the labor room. The doctor checked her situation and said. "It's time for her. Do you want to go in with her, Mr. Jung?"

"Sure." He nodded and took a last glance at the other two before following the team at the back.

 

"Are you ready, Mrs. Jung? 1, 2, 3, PUSH!" The doctor directed.

Minjoo screamed as she tried to follow the doctor's words. Daehyun who was beside her had his arm being grabbed by his wife and the next moment, he felt pain. Minjoo was biting at his arm causing him to scream as well.

 

"Did I hear Daehyun's loud scream?" Himchan asked.

"No, I didn't. You must hear it wrongly." Jora laughed.

"Hmm... Maybe." He rested his head on Jora's while she leaned on his shoulder.

 

"Breath in, breath out. PUSH!!" Daehyun screamed again as the pain at his arm was overwhelming.

After several times of pushing, baby's crying was heard. Minjoo sighed in relief and smiled weakly.

"You may now wait at the outside, Mr. Jung." The nurse opened the door for him. He just nodded and walked away.

Daehyun saw the two were sleeping. Jora opened her eyes slowly and saw him. "Ah, Daehyun!" She stood up so suddenly causing Himchan to fall off the chair. Almost.

Himchan went to him and held his shoulder. "Yah, why are your eyes red? Don't tell me you cried just now."

Daehyun didn't reply. He just rested his forehead on Himchan's shoulder and groaned. Jora noticed the injury at his arm and giggled softly.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

That night, Youngjae was doing something on the bed while you were bathing. As you opened the door, he quickly hid everything before you could see it.

"Yah, what are you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter