Mission 45: The Wedding Photo

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Romantic Street-Girls' Generation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i9j7NF_2hQ

 

 

"How did you know..." You asked faintly.

"I sent him a message, Hyunri..."

 

-Flashback-

Minah saw you packing your things as she was going to knock the door. *I can't believe Hyunri is leaving Youngjae...*

When you left the room, she slipped in, checking your phone and began to search for Youngjae's number.

"...812... Done!" She whispered and quickly put back your phone. Then she slipped out of your room without anyone's attention.

Minah went to her own room and started to text Youngjae.

Han Hyunri is leaving for New York tomorrow.

She bit her lips as she pressed the 'send' button. And she stared into the air for a few minutes.

-End of flashback-

 

"How come he didn't appear when I was ready to depart?" You grabbed her hands and sniffed.

"I also don't know..." She looked into your teary eyes. "OMO Why did you cry, Hyunri? You seemed to cry a lot these days... Cheer up, Hyunri! Think about something else nice..."

You laughed a bit. "Well, at least he is back into my arms now..."

You saw Minah's face turned into 'O_O' and you giggled. "Seriously, Miss Han Hyunri?! Youngjae and you...?!"

You nodded and she gasped. "I don't know about this at all!"

"He confessed to me just now... Ah, it's such a long story..." You giggled again and wiped away your tears. At the same time you blushed.

"Oh my, what a red tomato! Tell me your story when you're ready, ok? I'm going to do my work, bye!" Minah waved to you cutely and she left.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

A few days had passed when you received a message from Daehyun.

To: Hyunri

Mind to come for my wedding photo shooting? Wait ya~ ^^

From: Daehyun

"Oh, wedding photoshoot... Sure..." You said to the screen. "WHAT?! WEDDING?!"

Before you could react, you received another message from your boyfriend.

To: My baby Hyunri

Better get prepared now. I'll be reaching in fifteen minutes. Saranghaeyo! <3

From: Youngjae

"Whoa what's happening? Ah, I'll ask Youngjae later!" You stumbled into your wardrobe and came out after ten minutes. You looked at your white blouse with red stripes. "I think this should be look nice on me... Whatever! It's almost time!"

You rushed downstairs while everyone was looking at you. "Where are you going, Hyunri?"

"Daehyun is getting married! Wow! Cool, man!" You kept on exclaiming. "I'm going out with Youngjae, bye!"

All of them stared at you blankly. And your father spoke. "I still remember I forced Hyunri to marry Daehyun... Haha..." He let out a low chuckle.

"But now she's happy with Youngjae! How sweet!" Your mother smiled warmly.

"Yeah... Actualy she has the priority to choose the person she really loves..." Your father said, looking at you who was nervously waiting for Youngjae as you were going for a date.

So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter