Mission 21: 100% Proven

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae was anxious. He didn't know what to do at the first moment but later he quickly pressed the emergency call button. Doctors rushed in and told him to wait outside.

Youngjae walked back and forth nervously. *Is Mrs. Han going to wake up very soon...? I hope so!*

After some time, doctors came out and smiled to him. "You may go in now. Mrs. Han is already awake. It's totally a miracle!" Youngjae widened his eyes. "OMO Jinja?! Thank you so much, doctor!"

"Nae. Please contact her family." The doctors and him bowed to each other. Youngjae went into the room and saw Mrs. Han who was still dazing. He went to her. "Annyeong again, Mrs. Han... Are you feeling better...?"

She looked at him. "Who are you... Where are the others?" Youngjae smiled and replied. "Umm... I'm Hyunri's friend, Yoo Youngjae... And I come alone today... Oh, I'll call Hyunri and Mr. Han right now!" He took out his phone and started to dial your number.

 

Your phone rang and you answered. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah, Hyunri! Your mother woke! Come here now... Ppali!"

"Are you kidding, Yoo Youngjae?! I'm coming!" You grabbed your coat and rushed downstairs. You saw three of them were sitting round the dining table, having tea break and chatting happily.

"Appa! Umma woke up!" You shouted. Your father looked at you. "So?"

You frowned. "So? So we are going to visit her and fetch her back!" He replied. "Then why won't you just go by yourself? I still need to take So Hwan for DNA profiling. Am I right, son?" He smiled at So Hwan and patted his shoulder.

"Enough for that! Whatever! I'm going! I'm really fed up with you..." You gave them a death glare and left.

 

When you reached the hospital, you dashed to the room and saw Youngjae and your mother were talking inside. They had bright smile on their face. What were they talking actually?

"Umma!" You ran to her and hugged her tightly. "You finally woke up! Don't you know I really miss you so much these years?!" And you started to cry.

"My dear... Aigoo... How can I see you crying at this time? Kekeke..." She gently patted your back and your hair. "Do you live well?"

You released your mother, still crying. And nodded. Youngjae was standing beside. But you didn't saw his warm smile, and a pair of loving eyes gazing at you.

"You seem emaciated a lot... Are you really fine, my dear...?" You continued to nod. "Nae, umma. *sobs* Don't worry... I am healthy!" You tried to smile. "You don't believe, umma?" And you hit Youngjae at his shoulder. "Ouch! Yah!" He rubbed his shoulder and looked at you with a I-know-you-are-strong-but-no-need-to-show-off face.

"See?" You laughed. Your mother laughed too. "Hey, why did you simply hit your friend like that? Hehe... I quite like him, Hyunri..."

"Nae?" You doubted. "You mean... Him... Him...?!" You pointed at Youngjae and looked at your mother.

"Yes, my dear. He is totally a nice guy. We talked a lot just now... And did I hear it wrongly that you stayed at his house before?"

You started to blush. "Nae, umma... Ah, it happened a long long time ago! Long long time... Yes..."

"How I wish he can be my son... Son-in-law not bad too! Hyunri, do you have feelings..."

You quickly stopped her from blurting out your true thought. "Ah, umma! How can you being so energetic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter