Mission 44: Warm Love

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Because It's You- Davichi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezinVUx1dlE

 

 

You heard barking sound and you broke the kiss, at the same time breaking the warmed atmosphere. Very gently you pushed Youngjae away and turned around to see the source of the sound. You saw a very familiar puppy making its way to you.

"Oh, Pipi!" You exclaimed and picked it up in your embrace. "It's such a long time I don't see you!" It barked at you cutely as response.

Youngjae hugged you from the back and rested his head on your shoulder. "Pipi and I are always waiting for you to come back... "

You put Pipi down and faced him. "B-but I thought you felt disappointed at me...?"

"I SAID that, but I don't feel the same way... I was so regret with my rush of emotion... I'm sorry, Hyunri..." He then released his grip at your waist. "Although this house is for Miyeon and me at first, but everyday I couldn't stop thinking of you and waiting for you. I was hoping that you are the one who live with me at here. Would you..." He took your hands and gazed at you. "Would you live here with me?"

You tiptoed and gave him a peck. "Of course, but not so soon..."

"Sure..." He replied with a protective smile.

"Yah..." You gave him a light hug then released him. "Why won't you bring me around the house?"

"Ah, nae!" He flicked your forehead. "Thanks for reminding me!"

"HEY!" You shouted while rubbing your forehead. "I hate you, Yoo Youngjae!"

He chuckled and kissed your nose. "But I love you, Han Hyunri." He then held your hand, leading you to the upstairs, with Pipi following you two at the back.

Youngjae opened the door and the romantic scene of the master bedroom fulfilled your eyes. You saw your photos everywhere and very soon you felt your heart shrunk. "Youngjae..."

He let out an awkward laugh. "Ah, I'm so sorry... I forget to tidy it up this morning..."

You bent down and picked one of the photos up. You saw yourself smiling brightly while holding the JOKOMATO doll. You took a glance at the other photos. Many of them were took without your notice. Also you saw yourself closing your eyes while drinking a warm cup of tea.

"Youngjae... These..." You whispered. He quickly squatted down beside you and tried to pick up all the photos. "I'm sorry for being a... A stalker... Hehehe... I'll take all of these away since you seemed to dislike it..."

You held his hands which were full with your photos. "Youngjae..." You had A LOT to say but you couldn't let it out. You just couldn't.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter