Mission 03: Painful Secrets? Operation Starts!

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Mr. Bang Bang-Dal★shabet)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flO4zOz_nEs

 

 

Your professor came in. "Good morning, class! I'm Son Naeun. You guys can call me Miss Son or Naeun as well. We can be friends too apart from teacher-student relationship!" She waved.

"Annyeong, Miss Son!" They gave different types of replies. "Annyeong, Naeun!"

"And it's your turn to introduce yourselves!" She smiled.

Students came out one by one. Soon, it's your turn. You went to the front and bowed to everyone. "Hello, I'm Han Hyunri. Nice to meet you." Then you went back to your seat.

"That's all?" Youngjae whispered to you. "Nae, I have nothing to say anyway..." You stared at your book.

Youngjae looked at you. *This girl is not simple as I think. I have to help her!*

 

During recess time, many students came to you. They talked to you but you just nodded and replied a little. They felt cheerless and left. Didn't know why, you enjoyed doing this. Ignored people and did whatever you liked. Soon, someone came and sat beside you. You raised your head and saw Daehyun again.

"Hi there! Why are you sitting alone here? You need friends! And that's me!" He said as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

You removed his arm. "I love to be alone... The bell is going to ring, see you at class later..." You left the cafeteria. And B.A.P came.

"Hey, what do you feel when being 'dumped' by a girl?" Yongguk teased. Daehyun rolled his eyeballs and said. "Yah, hyung~ Don't simply say... She just shy to face me~"

"Hyung~ Hyung~ I thought you already had tons of girlfriends?" Zelo looked at him.

"Yes. I have many friends of girls, but GIRLFRIEND I don't have any!"

"Oh, I see... Fighting then! You seem interested in that Han Hyunri..." Jongup interrupted.

"You think so too? Hey, where is Himchan hyung?" Daehyun asked.

"Oh, Kim Himchan-ah? He is with a guy named Yoo Youngjae, if I don't remember his name wrongly..." Yongguk replied.

Daehyun frowned. "That pauper?! Speaking of him, I really can't imagine if he get along well with Hyunri since I can't too~" He smirked.

 

The bell rang signaled classes continued. All of you went back to your seats respectively. Miss Son came in again. "Well, class! How's your first day you think for now?"

"Daebak!"

"Miss Son you're pretty!"

"I love you, Naeun!"

Miss Son just smiled at those troublemaking boys. "Now, all classes are going to have their own ice-breaking game. And this including us! Class, I'm going to divide you into groups. Two person each! Then, you have to work together from now on! Ok, the first group..."

*That's damn boring...* You flipped your hair.

"Han Hyunri!" Miss Son looked at you. "Nae?" You answered.

"You'll be in the same group with..." All classmates looked at you. "... Yoo Youngjae!"

Youngjae was reading a book. He stunned for a while when his name was called. "Oh, so... We are in the same group?" You just nodded.

*So, I can use this chance to help and chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter