Mission 20: My Brand New Dongsaeng

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa!" The guy smiled widely.

"Yah, yah, yah! What are you talking about?!" You tried to push him away. But your father stopped you. "Who are you two actually...?"

The lady walked nearer to him. "You forgot about me...?! I'm Yeong Hee, and this is our son, So Hwan!"

"SON?! 'Our' son?!" You widened your eyes. "Andwae! This is impossible!"

"Since when I have a son?" In his eyes, you could see H.O.P.E.

"Don't you remember...? 20 years ago, we met at the pub, drunken... And after that, we..."

"YAH!" You interrupted. "What do you mean by that?!" Then you turned to look at your father. "APPA! HOW DARE YOU?!"

"But... I don't remember it at all... And I don't even think that I've done it before...!" He frowned.

The lady continued. "Are you trying to avoid? NEVER! I fostered So Hwan by myself till now... Finally! I found you! You have to take care of both of us! You are his father!"

"YOU SHUT UP!!" You shouted at her.

"How can you behave like this towards your umma, noona?" The guy named So Hwan poked your arms. And you hit his hand away. "Don't touch me! I'm not your noona! This is also not my umma! My REAL umma is at the hospital. She is the one who needs care! Appa, don't you think so too?!" You teased.

"At the hospital? You must be lacking of a mother's love! And I will..." She went to you.

You slapped her. "Who says I need you?! Get out of here! We don't welcome you! GET OUT! RIGHT NOW!"

The lady touched her red cheek and looked at your father pitifully. "Hyunri~ How could you?!" He condemned you. "Umm... Yeong Hee... Don't take it too serious... Why won't you come in first? It's not nice to stand here all day long..."

"APPA! WHY DO YOU TRUST HER SO EASILY?!" You then looked at So Hwan. "Nae, dongsaeng? What's your proof?"

"I'll bring them for DNA profiling." Your father said calmly. "I'm so disappointed, appa..." You gave him a death glare and ran upstairs.

"Don't worry, Yeong Hee and So Hwan... She is just can't accept it as it is too sudden... Now, come in..."

Minah stood beside an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter