Mission 43: Too Hard to Hate

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How much did you miss the feel of his hands? You didn't even know.

Along the way back home, you felt your heart was beating fast as your hand connecting with his. And you kept smiling.

Youngjae looked at you. "Yah, pabo. Why are you smiling?"

You raised your head and saw him while letting out a soft giggle accidentally. "Nothing, pabo..."

"Is it because of this, pabo?" He held your hand tighter in his warm grip, causing your heart to swell for a second.

You blushed. "Stop teasing, pabo..."

"And stop calling me pabo, pabo..." He chuckled cutely.

"Yah, you start this first, pabo!" You pouted at him.

He released your hand and moved his hand towards your shoulder to pull you closer. "Alright, now stop calling me pabo, pabo."

"You too, pabo." You bit your lip and smiled again.

"But before sending you home, I'm bringing you to somewhere else..." You turned and met his gaze. You asked. "Where...?"

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

"Yah, what is he trying to do now?" Minjoo mumbled to herself while staring at her phone screen.

Meet me at the park, jagiya~ ^^

Lots of love, Daehyun

She stopped as she felt the slight scent of the lushly grass. The gentle breeze hit her face once she raised her head.

A tree full of hung paper strips was clearly seen. They were all in blue colour except for one. It was in pink. Lines of words were written on those strips.

Minjoo twisted her lips. *He thought I'll read the pink one first, right? I'm going to revolt! I'll read those blue ones first!*

She tiptoed and pulled down one of them.

Hey, jagiya~ Do you love me?

"Nonsense..." She smiled and was ready to pulled down another. But her next target was a bit higher. She needed to jump a little.

Actually I'm very thankful for the second chance you gave. I'll appreciate it and never let you down again.

"It's good to see you realised..." Minjoo folded the paper triumphantly.

The wind blew and one of them fell onto the ground. Minjoo bent down and picked it up.

Sometimes I can't believe how much I love you...

She rubbed her arm and tried to pretend a disgusted expression. But she couldn't hide her reddened cheeks.

The pink one was attracting her a lot. "Damn you, Jung Daehyun..." She grabbed her fist and pulled down the paper. At last.

Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you. Now turned around so that you can see me as well.

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard an angelic voice singing to her. She followed the order. And she saw him.

He was holding a big bouquet of roses with two teddy bears on top of it. She gasped and tried to be calm. "Don't tell me you bought this at my shop..."

He laughed in the way which made her heart fluttered. "Stop joking, Kwon Minjoo." He said as he walked towards her.

She showed him those paper strips in her hands. "What do you mean by these?"

"Can you please hold this for me?" He handed her the roses. "Ah, sure..." She took it. Without realising what was he going to do next.

Daehyun sank to one knee on the ground and showed a diamond ring. Minjoo blinked.

"Minjoo, I'm asking you a simple question. And I hope beyond hope that you will say yes. Will you marry me...?" In his eyes she could see sparkles.

Tears dripped down her face and she nodded, stretching her fingers toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter