[520 Special] Mission 23: I Heard Him...

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun carried Minjoo in a princess style and brought her to the hospital. *Hold on, Minjoo... We almost there!*

When they reached, Daehyun rushed to the nurses and told them to act faster.

"Minjoo, you'll be alright... I'll be here for you..." He said as he held her hands tightly. Soon, he looked at her who was disappeared slowly from his sight into the ER. He sat down and rested his head on his fists.

Later, the doctor came out. "How is her situation now?" Daehyun asked worriedly. The doctor took off his mask and replied. "Miss Kwon was trying to remember her past as hard as possible. But we don't encourage her to do so... It may lead to some side effects. Tell her, memories will be regained slowly. Be patient. As her family, you should accompany her always and guide her with the help of little things around you. Doing it step by step won't make you disappointed. Trust me."

"I know. Gomawo, doctor." He bowed. The doctor nodded and left.

Daehyun then stepped into her ward. He sat down beside her bed and held her hand. "We'll go through it together, nae?" He brought her hand to his face and closed his eyes.

Outside, the wind was blowing gently and made the trees rustled. But the sound didn't stop his intenseness towards her.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

-After a few days-

You were walking alone down the street. You felt really boring staying at home the all day. You bought a lollipop and enjoyed it along the way. Well, the vanilla lollipop with chocolate top made your heart felt warm everytime you ate it. Didn't know why, you just LOVED all those vanilla stuffs.

Suddenly, you felt something was not right. You quickened your pace throughout the lane. And you turned round to take a look. Nothing special. You only saw people walking here and there. You titled your head and continued your way.

You came to an empty street. "Uhh... How come I will pass by here..." You looked around and the street was dark and creepy. You walked as fast as you could. *I'm going to get out of here very soon!* You thought and grabbed your lollipop tightly in your hand. Until someone approached you and covered your mouth. You dropped your lollipop and being dragged by the person.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Daehyun visited Minjoo again. She still with her eyes closed. He sighed and put the roses into the vase. He sat down and looked at her. "Minjoo-ah, did you dream of me?" Then he smiled wryly.

Minjoo moved a little by little and slowly opened her eyes. "Daehyun..." She mumbled and tried to get up.

Daehyun quickly stopped her. "You must take some more rest!" She pouted and replied. "Oh, okay..."

"You finally woke up... Don't you know I'm so worried about you?" He removed her bang which covered her face.

"I'm alright... Gwenchana..." She smiled weakly. Seeing her smiling, Daehyun couldn't hide his smile too. And he continued. "Are you feeling better?"

She nodded. "Thanks a lot... You know what, Daehyun? I seemed like remember something..."

"What was it?"

"I remember the moment when we walking together hand in hand... And you confessed to me how much you love me..." She closed her eyes and smiled blissfully.

"Jinja?" He caressed her cheek with his thumb. "It's so glad to hear you saying that. But don't be so impatient. We can make it by and by."

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

You saw someone in hood was in front of you. "Who are you?!" You asked, pushing him away. He took off his hood and showed his dark brown coloured hair. "It's me again, noona~"

"What do you want this time?!"

"Same! It's you..." He pinned you to the wall. You looked at him. His hair, his eyes, his nose, his skin and eveything was perfect enough. Just that he was a dirty thing. Just like what we say "don't judge a book by its cover".

You slapped him and it made him even mad. He stared at you and smirked. "Try anything you want on me. It doesn't make sense. You're useless in our family..."

"Han So Hwan, you...!" You struggled and struggled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter