Mission 26: Only If...

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Excitement-Hello Venus)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUDbVPO3fOo

 

 

"Daehyun, I remember everything..." Minjoo looked straightly into Daehyun's eyes.

"Everything?!" He held her hands tightly. But she pushed them away. "You lied to me, Jung Daehyun... You liar!"

"Mwo? Did I do anything wrong? Minjoo. Don't be like this... Jebal, don't be like this!" He frowned and hugged her.

"I love you so much but how can you suspect me with another guy?!" She tried to get rid of him but failed as he was stronger than her.

"Yes, I was before. But I realised that I was wrong! I'm totally a fool... I'm a fool... Don't leave me, I beg you!" He hugged her tighter and gently pressed her head against his chest.

"It's too late, Jung Daehyun... We are over... OVER!" She managed to push him away and left.

"Andwae... Minjoo... Minjoo! MINJOO!!!"

 

"Minjoo!!!" Daehyun opened his eyes widely as he shouted. His eyes were full of tears. He tried to control his breath and got up slowly.

"So, it was just a dream..." He said to himself and wiped away his tears. But then he cried again. "It was my fault... It was totally my fault! Andwae, I have to see her!" He rushed to the bathroom to prepare himself.

 

When Daehyun reached the hospital, he stepped into Minjoo's ward and saw she was reading a book. She raised her head and smiled.

"Oh, Daehyun, you are here! Wow, do you have to..." Before she finished her words, something made her stopped.

She widened her eyes. She couldn't believe what was going on. Daehyun was holding her neck and kissing her passionately. He was longing for her lips for so long. And he couldn't control himself from seizing them after the dream. The arousing dream which woke him up about the reality. Soon, he released her and breath heavily. He then took her in arms and gently brushed her hair.

"I am so sorry if that shocks you... I... I just... I just can't stop myself... You know what? I dreamt of you yesterday..."

There were so much to say in her heart but she couldn't say anything as she was still in a surprised state. She blinked for a few times and stretched out her hand to hug the trembling body. She took a deep breath and willing to say something. "..."

"Anything you want to say, is it?" He whispered in a loving tone. She soon started to cry. "OMO Why did you cry, Minjoo?" He asked and wiped her tears away.

She shook her head and replied. "I don't know... I really don't know why am I crying... I just feel that... There is something stabbing my heart... It is so painful... Daehyun... It is so painful..." She cried harder.

"I am sorry, babe. If it wasn't my selfishness, you won't suffer like this..." He removed her hair to the back of her ear. Then he hugged her again and started to sing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter